Windows 10: Right click keeps popping

Discus and support Right click keeps popping in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Right click menu keeps popping on windows 10 start menu, settings app and microsoft store. it's so frustrating Anyone can help me? :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Salman Al-oraini, Nov 18, 2021.

1. Right click keeps popping

Right click menu keeps popping on windows 10 start menu, settings app and microsoft store. it's so frustrating Anyone can help me? :

:)

Salman Al-oraini, Nov 18, 2021

2. Microsoft Edge Pop-up Blocker

Hello,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft Edge.

• Click on (…) at the top right corner.

• Click on settings.

• Click on View Advanced Settings.

• There you will be able to manage Pop ups.

• If you don’t want then you will be able to turn on/off.
    Please refer to the link below.

Block pop-ups in Microsoft Edge

Hope this helps, keep us posted.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Nov 18, 2021
  3. Search and taskbar keeps popping up

Hi Sazmo,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Are you referring to taskbar preview window pop-ups?

If yes, there is no option to disable the taskbar window pop-ups when you hover the mouse, this is by design.

However you may Auto-hide taskbar by following the below steps and check if it helps.

• Right click on the taskbar and select properties.

• In the Taskbar tab, Place a tick mark for Auto-hide the taskbar.
    You may provide your suggestions in the feedback app.

It will be directly referred by our developer’s team for further improvement.

Follow the steps:

• Go to Start, enter the phrase Windows Feedback, and then select Windows Feedback.
    • See if someone else has given similar feedback by entering the topic, such as Microsoft Music.
    • If you find similar feedback, select it, add any details, and then select Me too.
    • To narrow your search to a specific category, pick the category that most closely matches your feedback (so it gets to the right people quickly). For example, for feedback about the Music app, select Apps > Music.
    • If you don’t find any similar feedback, select New Feedback, and choose a topic from Select a category and then select a subcategory.
    • Enter your feedback (the more details the better!), add a screenshot if you can, and you're done.

Hope the information helps. Do reply if you need further assistance.

Joy Kemprai, Nov 18, 2021
  4. Right click keeps popping

? Block pop-ups in Edge on the phone

Hello,

Pop-ups or pop-up ads are online advertisement that opens a new browser window when clicked or when the website was accessed. For now, the feature of blocking pop-ups or pop-up ads is available for browsers installed on PC's or desktops.

We request that you file this or up-vote an existing feature suggestion using the Windows Feedback Hub app. To submit a new feedback/suggestion, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app or press and hold Volume
      Down+Power button for about 2-3 secs to launch the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Nov 18, 2021
Thema:

Right click keeps popping

1. Right click keeps popping - Similar Threads - Right click keeps

2. Right-click context menu keeps popping up in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Right-click context menu keeps popping up in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Some Windows users have reported a weird issue. According to them, the right-click context menu keeps popping up randomly without pressing the mouse right-click on their Windows PC. This issue is very annoying as it creates disturbance while working on the computer....
  3. Right click keeps popping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right click keeps popping: Right click menu keeps popping on windows 10 start menu, settings app and microsoft store. it's so frustrating Anyone can help me? : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-keeps-popping/ee93b756-a9c4-4fa2-aa59-5da6e7043ed9
  4. laptop keeps on right clicking + left click works as right click

in Windows 10 Customization
    laptop keeps on right clicking + left click works as right click: hey... i've been really frustrated for the past few days. my laptop has been right clicking on it's own since a few days ago and i also noticed that the left click works the same as the right click. it just keeps on showing the menu thing even though i don't press anything. i...
  5. Mouse Keeps right clicking

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Keeps right clicking: My logitech g402 mouse keeps right clicking and I cannot operate my computer. I tried plugging my old dell mouse to see if it was a problem with the logitech but I had the same issue. I have tried updateng windows to no avail, and am wondering what I should do next...
  6. Right click a long time to pop up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Right click a long time to pop up: To see the context, the right click does not respond immediately. It takes a very long time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-a-long-time-to-pop-up/e015d643-a2bc-4e6f-ab9f-bbc736bed177
  7. Right click popping up

Right click popping up: How to Fix Right Click Menu Randomly Popping Up on Windows 10? My PC is Surface 2 95F-00006 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-popping-up/81618467-9df7-4592-9565-c8ea3e0a1a46
  8. Right click context menu keeps popping up every time I click on something

Right click context menu keeps popping up every time I click on something: My context menus keep popping up whenever I click on a link. To get rid of it I have to press the ESC button. Any ideas how to stop this from happening? I don't use a mouse--I use the number pad instead....
  9. mouse keeps randomly right clicking

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse keeps randomly right clicking: so i bought a new computer and i noticed when i am online my right mouse will click on it's own and the right menu will show. this has never happened before with any other computer or mouse i have owned. i bought the same type of computer i had a few weeks ago and that mouse...
  10. Right-Click Options Keep Disappearing

in Windows 10 Support
    Right-Click Options Keep Disappearing: When I use the "Search the Web and Windows Box," and I search for an, let's say, World of Warcraft, and I right-click it to pull up the options, they always disappear in a second. I want to make a desktop icon, and I can't do that because I can't click "open file location."...