Windows 10: Right click main context menu. How to create New Text Document Notepad

Discus and support Right click main context menu. How to create New Text Document Notepad in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] Thank You Very Much 139561 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by akkha, Aug 31, 2019.

1. akkha Win User

Right click main context menu. How to create New Text Document Notepad

Right click main context menu. How to create New Text Document Notepad [​IMG]

Thank You Very Much

:)

akkha, Aug 31, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Add notepad++ to the right click New> field

Hi, New -> create new document of particular file type. Which type do you wish to create?

If you simply wish to open Notepad++ by right clicking, that's a different thing.

For example New, Text Document, creates a new empty file called New Text Document.txt.
    It doesn't launch a program.

So what now do you actually want to do?

You may find this free program useful to add Notepad++ to the context menu
    Right Click Context Menu Adder: Freeware to Add Useful Shortcuts in Windows 7 and Later Desktop Context Menu - AskVG

dalchina, Aug 31, 2019
  3. akkha Win User
    How to add or move New Text Document to the right click main context ?

So I can easily create "New Text Document" (Notepad) with the default result of picture 2. Then I can type new name immediatly.

*I don't want to open Notepad window after I click "New Text Document"

*I'm using Windows10 Pro

Thanks in advance

Right click main context menu. How to create New Text Document Notepad [​IMG]

akkha, Aug 31, 2019
  4. Kevin Win User

How can I change Windows 10 context menu option for New > Text Document to open Notepad++?

Instead of using Notepad as the default text editor that opens when I click New > Text Document in Windows 10 context menu, I'd like for it to open Notepad++, instead. Is there a way that I can do this?

EDIT: I should clarify that I don't want to add a new option to the context menu. Rather, I'd like to replace the program that opens when I click New > Text Document.

Kevin, Aug 31, 2019
Thema:

1. Right click main context menu. How to create New Text Document Notepad - Similar Threads - Right click main

2. Need the new right click context menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need the new right click context menu: Hi, today after I updated my Windows 11 to the 23H2 version from Beta channel insider my right click context menu has changed to the old one like it was in Windows 10. How can I get new context menu back?Build: 22631.2115 Windows 11 Home...
  3. Need the new right click context menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need the new right click context menu: Hi, today after I updated my Windows 11 to the 23H2 version from Beta channel insider my right click context menu has changed to the old one like it was in Windows 10. How can I get new context menu back?Build: 22631.2115 Windows 11 Home...
  4. Right Click context menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right Click context menu: How to restore old Right-click Context menu in Windows 11 as default https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-context-menu/cdfdc643-2248-4080-9d73-4685d6fdbe15
  5. Text Document or Notepad - Right click on desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text Document or Notepad - Right click on desktop: Hello Earlier I was able to get a Text Document on my desktop but now I cannot So earlier I used to follow these steps to get Text Document on my desktop Step 1 : Right click on desktop Step 2 : Cursor or mouse on New which has a arrow and then a menu pops out which...
  6. Rearranging right click new context menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Rearranging right click new context menu: I wanna know how to rearrange the new menu when you right click. I just installed Microsoft Office 2019 and the default arrangement is really ugly. Thanks in advance! submitted by /u/UnsettledForever [link] [comments]...
  7. Right click New context menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Right click New context menu: I wanna know how to rearrange the new menu when you right click. I just installed Microsoft Office 2019 and the default arrangement is really ugly. Thanks in advance! submitted by /u/UnsettledForever [link] [comments]...
  8. How to add 'copy to Notepad' in right-click context menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to add 'copy to Notepad' in right-click context menu: Am I dreaming? I'm certain that once upon a time, (perhaps long ago) I could highlight text on a webpage and simply right-click and copy to Notepad. I've spent hours touring the registry, trying to add the feature. I've only been able to locate desktop and explorer context...
  9. How to add 'copy to Notepad' in right-click context menu

in Windows 10 Support
    How to add 'copy to Notepad' in right-click context menu: Am I dreaming? I'm certain that once upon a time, (perhaps long ago) I could highlight text on a webpage and simply right-click and copy to Notepad. I've spent hours touring the registry, trying to add the feature. I've only been able to locate desktop and explorer context...
  10. How to add or move New Text Document to the right click main context ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to add or move New Text Document to the right click main context ?: So I can easily create "New Text Document" with the result of picture 2. Then I can type new name immediatly. PS: I don't want any shortcut or hot key Thanks in advance [img] 139167

Users found this page by searching for:

1. create doc notepad to right-click menu windows 10

2. Right click main context menu. How to create New Text Document

3. add notepad to context menu