Windows 10: Right click menu closes on web browsers IE,Chrome and Edge- Windows10 machine

Discus and support Right click menu closes on web browsers IE,Chrome and Edge- Windows10 machine in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; We have been facing an issue with one of our internal web application, where right click menu box on the browser closes immediately on a newly build... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Sandeep kumarPuram, Jan 29, 2020.

1. Right click menu closes on web browsers IE,Chrome and Edge- Windows10 machine

We have been facing an issue with one of our internal web application, where right click menu box on the browser closes immediately on a newly build windows 10 VM. This issue is encountering when we login with the service account and exists on all browsers. Unable to replicate the issue when trying to login with our credentials. Performed multiple troubleshooting options like Browser reset, Reboot of the VM and so on, but the issue is still exists .

:)

Sandeep kumarPuram, Jan 29, 2020
  2. Arul_D Win User

No way to change the Home page in Edge web browser

Hi Larryamoore,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to set the homepage on EDGE browser

• Click on the More actions (…) icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the EDGE browser.

• Click on Settings from the drop down menu.

• Select A specific page or pages under
      open with.

• Click on the option down to the
      A specific page or pages and select Custom from the drop down menu.

• You can Enter a web address (which you want to set as home page) in the text box by clicking on
      + button.

• Close the EDGE browser and open it again for the changes to take effect.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further 2assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Jan 29, 2020
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Site links not working in Chrome or Edge

Hi,

Have you tried resetting your browser? If not, we suggest you to do so. To reset Edge, follow these steps:

• Go to
      Browser Settings.

• Clear
      Browser Data.

• Close the browser and launch it again.

If the issue persist, follow these other steps:

• Go to
      Task Manager.

• Click on
      MicrosoftedgeCP.exe

• End the task.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jan 29, 2020
  4. Right click menu closes on web browsers IE,Chrome and Edge- Windows10 machine

Searching in Start menu goes to IE instead of default browser (Edge) in Windows 10.

Hi,

To set Microsoft Edge as the default browser app, please follow the steps below:

• Click on the Start menu>Settings>System>Default apps.
    • Choose Web browser then select Microsoft Edge.
    • Close the windows to save.
    Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Jan 29, 2020
Thema:

Right click menu closes on web browsers IE,Chrome and Edge- Windows10 machine

1. Right click menu closes on web browsers IE,Chrome and Edge- Windows10 machine - Similar Threads - Right click menu

2. Chrome and Firefox browsers close, Edge unaffected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome and Firefox browsers close, Edge unaffected: Directly following Microsoft Defender Antivirus cloud protection's gathering of additional security intelligence, both Firefox and Chrome browsers close.This happens multiple times a day, and is a recurring issue that has been going on for months.Edge is unaffected, and "just...
  3. Chrome and Firefox browsers close, Edge unaffected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome and Firefox browsers close, Edge unaffected: Directly following Microsoft Defender Antivirus cloud protection's gathering of additional security intelligence, both Firefox and Chrome browsers close.This happens multiple times a day, and is a recurring issue that has been going on for months.Edge is unaffected, and "just...
  4. Chrome and Firefox browsers close, Edge unaffected

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Microsoft Account Kills all web browsers apart from edge, IE and chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account Kills all web browsers apart from edge, IE and chrome: I am currently using Windows 10 Pro on two PCs, an HP Laptop and a custom-built Desktop. The issue is that Every single web browser that I use, apart from IE, Edge, and Chrome, are immediately killed on startup. The list includes Opera, Opera GX, brave, and Firefox. Here is...
  6. Microsoft Account Kills all web browsers apart from edge, IE and chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Account Kills all web browsers apart from edge, IE and chrome: I am currently using Windows 10 Pro on two PCs, an HP Laptop and a custom-built Desktop. The issue is that Every single web browser that I use, apart from IE, Edge, and Chrome, are immediately killed on startup. The list includes Opera, Opera GX, brave, and Firefox. Here is...
  7. Microsoft Account Kills all web browsers apart from edge, IE and chrome

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Right Click Context Menu Issue With Edge Chromium Browser

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Right Click Context Menu Issue With Edge Chromium Browser: I was very intrigued with the Microsoft Edge Chromium browser and I wanted to try it out, so I downloaded and installed the beta version. The version I'm using right now is Version 79.0.309.30 (Official build) beta (64-bit). I like the look and feel of this "new" browser very...
  9. Weired Text in IE 11 Right click menu

in Browsers and Email
    Weired Text in IE 11 Right click menu: can anyone help me how to remove this weired text in my IE 11 right clikc menu ? when I click on these texts nothing happens.check those three texts in bottom above properties *Sad [img] 44776
  10. Right click menu closes and other menus close?

in Windows 10 Support
    Right click menu closes and other menus close?: Hi, whenever I right click the right click menu will close after a few seconds. I've tried everything I can to fix it but nothing helps. I need my laptop to work right because I'm doing my A-Level computer science project on it and need right click (oddly enough). The same...