Windows 10: Right Click menu for taskbar broken

Discus and support Right Click menu for taskbar broken in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello dear All, After updating windows to 1909 from 1803 my right menu is brocken When I try to click the actions in the right click menu I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by IacobNicolaev, Dec 8, 2020.

1. Right Click menu for taskbar broken

Hello dear All,

After updating windows to 1909 from 1803 my right menu is brocken

When I try to click the actions in the right click menu I always have this message for every program:

Right Click menu for taskbar broken 10bbb8a2-b75f-4d46-a637-aa2fb5ac4a95?upload=true.jpg

The same behavior in the start menu

Many thanks,

Iacob

:)

IacobNicolaev, Dec 8, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

Naki, Dec 8, 2020
  3. CLopez123 Win User
    Broken/Duplicate Item in Start Menu

Okay, I ran both commands, and the broken Netflix start menu item was still there, so I restarted my computer and it was still there. I made sure the spacing was right and they seemed to have run properly, I just forgot to take a screenshot as proof before
    I closed the Command Prompt.

CLopez123, Dec 8, 2020
  4. Louie Del Win User

Right Click menu for taskbar broken

Broken/Duplicate Item in Start Menu

Hi,

The duplicate icon that's appearing in the Start Menu may be due to broken system components or file corruptions. Let's try resolving this concern by running the
    System File Checker tool. This will scan and restore any corrupted system files. To do this, here are the steps:

• Type Command Prompt in the Search box from the taskbar.
    • Right-click on it, then select Run as administrator.
    • Enter DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth (note the spaces before each "/").
    • Enter sfc /scannow (note the space between "sfc" and "/").

We’ll wait for your update after trying the steps provided.

Louie Del, Dec 8, 2020
Thema:

Right Click menu for taskbar broken

1. Right Click menu for taskbar broken - Similar Threads - Right Click menu

2. Right-click menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right-click menu: I work with *.py Python files all day. These files are associated with Python for direct running, but to edit a .py file I right-click on a file to get to an editor, either VSCode , IDLE, or EditPlus. Unfortunately, I can't select any of these directly. Instead, I have to...
  3. Right-click menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right-click menu: I work with *.py Python files all day. These files are associated with Python for direct running, but to edit a .py file I right-click on a file to get to an editor, either VSCode , IDLE, or EditPlus. Unfortunately, I can't select any of these directly. Instead, I have to...
  4. right click menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    right click menu: how do i remove something off the right click menu submitted by /u/kubunio10 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mopspb/right_click_menu/
  5. Taskbar Pins. Right Click Menu Doesn't Work.

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Pins. Right Click Menu Doesn't Work.: So i'm aware that there are numerous other threads complaining about this problem, but after spending hours upon hours reading through each one of them, my problem is still not fixed. Windows 10, Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.778) 1) When i right-click onto any pinned items...
  6. right click menu

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    right click menu: when using the right click menu, how do i get a "confirm" option before deleting a file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-menu/5122906b-d095-4233-a785-1aadb877a634"
  7. Classic Right Click Menu On Taskbar Items

in Windows 10 Support
    Classic Right Click Menu On Taskbar Items: Hello. I'd like to state that I'm aware that 7++ Taskbar Tweaker has that classic menu option when right clicking on a Taskbar tab (refer to picture), yet I'm sure there's a Registry tweak for that. Does anyone know where in the Registry that is located? [img] 121583
  8. Right Click Taskbar Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right Click Taskbar Menu: Not sure if possible but can you add to this menu? 27413
  9. Taskbar App right-click menu dark

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar App right-click menu dark: Hi, The right-click menu of for any program for me is dark but the problem is the menu item text is a shade greyer (grayer?*sarc) than black which makes it almost unreadable. This happens only for programs, the right click for start menu is ok. I am attaching a pic for...
  10. No Properties menu item when right clicking the taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    No Properties menu item when right clicking the taskbar: I have a clean install of build 14332 No properties menu item when I right click the Taskbar. How can I get to the properties screen? [img] This is the menu I am trying to get to (image from the web not my PC) [img] 51030