Windows 10: Right Click Menu is White on Light Grey?

Discus and support Right Click Menu is White on Light Grey? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I just changed the default app mode from light to dark on one of my PCs. Right clicking on an icon displays white text on alight grey background in one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Steve C, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Steve C Win User

Right Click Menu is White on Light Grey?

I just changed the default app mode from light to dark on one of my PCs. Right clicking on an icon displays white text on alight grey background in one user account which is wrong. The dark mode works OK in other accounts on the same PC. Is there a fix for this behaviour?

Update - I solved the issue by selecting a MS Theme the reset my former background picture. Looks like a bug.

:)

Steve C, Oct 10, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

3. Silver White N8 Notification Light (Query)

Hi, this question is meant to ask owner of Nokia N8 Silver White.

I really like the idea of the notification light blinking on the menu key whenever it gets a missed call or new SMS. It let me know without turning on the screen.

But does anyone faced problem trying to see the light blinking on a Silver White N8? Since it is quite "silvery", does anyone got the problem seeing the light from afar? Thinking of the color choice, I felt it is easier to see the blinking light on a Dark
    Grey N8 =\

zonglin---01, Oct 10, 2019
  4. ROSKIM Win User

Night Light option greyed out

The NIGHT LIGHT option is greyed out. Had tried various suggestions including edit the registry and restart. The option is still greyed out. Am using an ASUS UX331U with Nvidia Geforce. Would appreciate help to resolve this.

ROSKIM, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Right Click Menu is White on Light Grey? - Similar Threads - Right Click Menu

2. Right-click menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right-click menu: I work with *.py Python files all day. These files are associated with Python for direct running, but to edit a .py file I right-click on a file to get to an editor, either VSCode , IDLE, or EditPlus. Unfortunately, I can't select any of these directly. Instead, I have to...
  3. Right-click menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right-click menu: I work with *.py Python files all day. These files are associated with Python for direct running, but to edit a .py file I right-click on a file to get to an editor, either VSCode , IDLE, or EditPlus. Unfortunately, I can't select any of these directly. Instead, I have to...
  4. right click menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    right click menu: how do i remove something off the right click menu submitted by /u/kubunio10 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mopspb/right_click_menu/
  5. Right click is a white box

Right click is a white box: [ATTACH] literally blank to display anything i have to hover over them, which looks like this https://preview.redd.it/8t3rlyi83j461.png?width=231&format=png&auto=webp&s=132a883607faf6ff1eefd6f1ab3cdc444a147d3d Windows 20H2 submitted by /u/GalacticUser25 [link]...
  6. Right click menu on taskbar color has gone from grey to white with blue highlight

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right click menu on taskbar color has gone from grey to white with blue highlight: When I used to right click on the taskbar the color of the menu was a dark grey, now the menu is white and changes colors of blue as you move the mouse. Can I get the dark grey menu color back?...
  7. light greys are appearing white on my laptop monitor

light greys are appearing white on my laptop monitor: [ATTACH] light greys used to show up fine but they just suddenly stopped(?) how can i fix this example image text/lines used to be visible but now it's barly visible/white...
  8. right click menu

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    right click menu: when using the right click menu, how do i get a "confirm" option before deleting a file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-menu/5122906b-d095-4233-a785-1aadb877a634"
  9. Right-click Start menu and it's white text on black

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Right-click Start menu and it's white text on black: It looks like this: [img] Anyone know how to make this white on black text or transparent. Also the title bars in notepad etc are not transparent 47417
  10. White boxes for right click menus?

in Windows 10 Support
    White boxes for right click menus?: http://puu.sh/jjjOl/869ebbd62a.png The bottom right box is me right clicking the Speakers or Network icons. I can click in it and it still works but it's just annoying knowing that it's not working properly. Anyone else have this problem or perhaps a solution for it? 10411

Users found this page by searching for:

1. taskbar rightlick texts greyed out