Windows 10: Right click mouse windows 10 not working

Discus and support Right click mouse windows 10 not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How to know the reason of stopping the right click for the mouse not working ? Is it a physical reason or programmatic ? I searched on the internet and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MohammadAhmad5, Mar 23, 2023.

1. Right click mouse windows 10 not working

How to know the reason of stopping the right click for the mouse not working ? Is it a physical reason or programmatic ? I searched on the internet and found many pages mentioned the same problem that happened with me.I tried many of these ways especially the methods by Drive Easy and nothing changed good with me. After I tried most of these ways recommended by sites I formatted my computer laptop Lenovo and the problem is still the problem

:)

MohammadAhmad5, Mar 23, 2023

2. mouse is not working right

unfortunately there isn't a lot to a usb mouse. what i would suggest is checking the power management settings on it.

Right-click the start menu and choose device manager
    Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers at the very bottom
    Double-click on each HUB you have listed, click Power Management Tab at the top, and UNCHECK "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power"
    You may have HUBs called Generic and Root Hub. Perform the step above on All of them.

If you continue to have the issue, i would imagine your mouse is malfunctioning. Perhaps try another mouse just to be sure. This will help you determine if it is in fact the mouse of computer causing the issue.

Good Luck!!

samsonbiatch, Mar 23, 2023
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Mar 23, 2023
  4. John Fer Win User

Right click mouse windows 10 not working

Unresponsive Mouse and Keyboard in Windows 10

Hi,

One reason why your mouse and keyboard is not working is because of an outdated driver. We suggest that you update the mouse and keyboard driver by following the steps below:

• Pres Windows+X key on your keyboard.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Locate the mouse and keyboard drivers, right click, then click on Update.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

John Fer, Mar 23, 2023
Thema:

Right click mouse windows 10 not working

1. Right click mouse windows 10 not working - Similar Threads - Right click mouse

2. right click on mouse not working in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    right click on mouse not working in Windows 11: The right click function on any mouse, be it a bluetooth wireless or an old style wired mouse stops working after a while in Windows 11.There are several tutorials involving registries device manager tricks etc None fix the issue for good, only temporarily.What is going on....
  3. right click on mouse not working in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    right click on mouse not working in Windows 11: The right click function on any mouse, be it a bluetooth wireless or an old style wired mouse stops working after a while in Windows 11.There are several tutorials involving registries device manager tricks etc None fix the issue for good, only temporarily.What is going on....
  4. Right click mouse windows 10 not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right click mouse windows 10 not working: How to know the reason of stopping the right click for the mouse not working ? Is it a physical reason or programmatic ? I searched on the internet and found many pages mentioned the same problem that happened with me.I tried many of these ways especially the methods by Drive...
  5. Right click mouse windows 10 not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Right click mouse windows 10 not working: How to know the reason of stopping the right click for the mouse not working ? Is it a physical reason or programmatic ? I searched on the internet and found many pages mentioned the same problem that happened with me.I tried many of these ways especially the methods by Drive...
  6. Right click with mouse does not work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Right click with mouse does not work: I am using a Microsoft Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3600. Until the last Windows update I have been able to right click with the mouse , but all of a sudden nothing happens when I am right clicking. Nothing wrong with mouse as it is still working on computer running Win7. The...
  7. right click mouse not working

right click mouse not working: Wireless mouse, Changed battery, reset mouse, new port USB, updated security.....help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-mouse-not-working/d9a5b8c9-8fda-44ce-8aae-47fbe2785bc1
  8. mouse right click not working

mouse right click not working: Right click not working. The mouse software is running on the most resent update. I've looked all over the internet and nothing seems to be working. Any ideas?...
  9. RemoteDesktop Right Mouse Click Not Working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    RemoteDesktop Right Mouse Click Not Working: The new software we just implemented at work requires a Remote Desktop login. I can log in with no issues, however, there are some functions that require me to use right mouse click. However, the right mouse click does not work when I am on the Remote Desktop Connection....
  10. Right-clicking with my mouse not working.

in Windows 10 Support
    Right-clicking with my mouse not working.: I have recently installed Windows 10 and downloaded a huge file just this morning. Whenever I right-click by means of my mouse it takes forever and it invariably freezes my computer, which means shutting the thing down and restarting it again. It happens when I right-click my...