Windows 10: right click on desktop applications and files/folders stuck in loading on windows10

Discus and support right click on desktop applications and files/folders stuck in loading on windows10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Everyone. When right clicking on the desktop applications, files and folders its get stuck in loading. Tried most of the available resources... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ams25, Aug 24, 2020.

1. ams25 Win User

right click on desktop applications and files/folders stuck in loading on windows10

Hi Everyone.

When right clicking on the desktop applications, files and folders its get stuck in loading.

Tried most of the available resources like deleting all folders from Regedit Directory folder except New and WorkFoders, but the still the same problem.

Thanks,

:)

ams25, Aug 24, 2020
  2. MohanC Win User

windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Aug 24, 2020
  3. Pavan MK Win User
    Why all my newly created files and folders Encrypted in Desktop?

Every time I create a new folder or file and save it to my Desktop, a gold padlock icon appears on it. I tried the following steps but no use:

1. Go to C:\Users\User_Name and select Desktop folder, right click on it, select properties, then go to Advanced, unchecked the option "Encrypt the option to secure data". Then it shows one error as

"An error occurred trying to apply attributes to the file:

C:\Users\User_name\Desktop

The specific file could not be decrypted" .

2. Open an administrator command line and run "cipher /u /n" to list all the EFS files.

Then run "cipher /d "path to the file"" to decrypt all the EFS files.

Any other suggestions ?

Regards

Pavan MK, Aug 24, 2020
  4. right click on desktop applications and files/folders stuck in loading on windows10

Win10 Desktop files are in my Desktop folder but not visible on my Desktop

Hi Peter,

Based on the details you have provided, you can try these basic steps:

• Right-click on your desktop.
    • Select View.
    • Check or uncheck Auto Arrange Icons.
    • It should make all files and folders appear but on the left side, You will have to drag and drop them where you need it.
    Let us know if this resolves your issue.

Eugene deV, Aug 24, 2020
Thema:

right click on desktop applications and files/folders stuck in loading on windows10

1. right click on desktop applications and files/folders stuck in loading on windows10 - Similar Threads - right click desktop

2. Icon File , folder, shortcuts & application right click - system not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icon File , folder, shortcuts & application right click - system not responding: Hi we are using Windows server 2012 R2 as a terminal server. now we are facing the issue of right click issue. some times system suddenly not responding the right clicks and shows system busy symbol. on that time user cant sign out and sign in. also shows 'windows event...
  3. Icon File , folder, shortcuts & application right click - system not responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icon File , folder, shortcuts & application right click - system not responding: Hi we are using Windows server 2012 R2 as a terminal server. now we are facing the issue of right click issue. some times system suddenly not responding the right clicks and shows system busy symbol. on that time user cant sign out and sign in. also shows 'windows event...
  4. Right click on the folder in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right click on the folder in File Explorer: Right click on any folder on right screen or large icon or horizontal lists is fine.But every time I right click on any folder on the left screen or small icon or vertical lists , the file explorer crashes and closes.This problem occurred last a or two week ago.Any idea?...
  5. Right click on the folder in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right click on the folder in File Explorer: Right click on any folder on right screen or large icon or horizontal lists is fine.But every time I right click on any folder on the left screen or small icon or vertical lists , the file explorer crashes and closes.This problem occurred last a or two week ago.Any idea?...
  6. Right-Click Context menu stuck at loading in File Explore.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Right-Click Context menu stuck at loading in File Explore.: Hello Context menu is working fine in desktop and side panel but, after selecting folder and right clicking it never opens waited around 15 min file explore is not showing not responding tag. tried every thing which are mentioned in this thread....
  7. File Explorer Right Click Folders are STUCK

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    File Explorer Right Click Folders are STUCK: [ATTACH] Hi. First time posting here so forgive me if I'm doing something wrong. I have an issue for a while now, when I right click on file explorer, the 'recent' folders are stuck and I can't pin/unpin, open or delete any of the suggested folders. It's simply frozen. I...
  8. Right-Click on Desktop causes Infinite Loading

in Windows 10 Support
    Right-Click on Desktop causes Infinite Loading: Whenever I Right-Click on my Desktop, the blue loading ring appears and no context menu appears. I've not got tablet mode on and I can right-click in other places like file explorer, just not the desktop. Any help would be massively appreciated, Cheers! 137817
  9. Right-click problems with files/folders/desktop/Groove

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Right-click problems with files/folders/desktop/Groove: I updated to 10 with the free upgrade. I have a HP Pavilion 20. I'm guessing it's about 2.5 to 3 years old. Work computer. I've only been using this computer 1.5 years. Since the update, the computer has "days" where it will not let me right-click on the Desktop to create a...
  10. Right click on desktop or files not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Right click on desktop or files not working: Looking for solution about my Right Click which suddenly not working anymore... 6428