Windows 10: Right click on desktop not working. WINDOWS 10. PLEASE HELP.

Discus and support Right click on desktop not working. WINDOWS 10. PLEASE HELP. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I know this has been asked a ton of times here and on other websites, but I haven't found a solution yet. WINDOWS 10 WHENEVER I right click on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NEED_for_Help, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Right click on desktop not working. WINDOWS 10. PLEASE HELP.

I know this has been asked a ton of times here and on other websites, but I haven't found a solution yet. WINDOWS 10

WHENEVER I right click on desktop the cursor keeps loading forever (blue loading circle).

These are the things that I have tried, but still didn't solve the problem:

1. restart windows from task manager

2. delete the files from regedit under some branches under the ROOT file.

3. Check for viruses using CCleaner

4. Check for anything not normal in CMD using some lines (codes/scripts) that I found on Google.

5. I have restarted the laptop. IT IS A WINDOWS 10 HOME ON THE LASTEST UPDATE AS IN A DAY AGO OF CHECKING.

NONE OF THESE STEPS SOLVED THE PROBLEM, SO PLEASE DON'T REPEAT THEM.

THX FOR ANYONE THAT SOLVES THE PROBLEM. MY GOD BLESS YOU.

THIS IS GIVING ME A HEADACHE!

:)

NEED_for_Help, Mar 5, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 5, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 5, 2019
  4. chispy Win User

Right click on desktop not working. WINDOWS 10. PLEASE HELP.

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Mar 5, 2019
Thema:

Right click on desktop not working. WINDOWS 10. PLEASE HELP.

1. Right click on desktop not working. WINDOWS 10. PLEASE HELP. - Similar Threads - Right click desktop

2. Right click on desktop not working.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right click on desktop not working.: hi, I have noticed that whenever I right click on my desktop it gives me the loading symbol, aborts and then restarts and im not sure whats causing this, i looked into the problem scripts and found these were potential problems anyone able to help. Source Windows Explorer...
  3. Desktop Right Click not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop Right Click not working: So when I try to right click my desktop to make a folder the blue loading icon loads and it takes about 5 minutes to load and then nothing happens. I do it again and it does the same thing.. when it's loading I can't click anything on my desktop at all and when it stops...
  4. Right Click on WIndows 10 Desktop Not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right Click on WIndows 10 Desktop Not Working: I have an issues on Windows 10 Desktop where when I right click my mouse, I get the circle, and then the desktop aborts and restarts. Sometimes when i first reboot, it works once, and then it's back to its same old behavior. I am unable to view my desktop icons or create new...
  5. Desktop Right Click not working

Desktop Right Click not working: So when I try to right click my desktop to make a folder the blue loading icon loads and it takes about 5 minutes to load and then nothing happens. I do it again and it does the same thing.. when it's loading I can't click anything on my desktop at all and when it stops...
  6. Desktop Right Click not working

7. Desktop Right Click not working

8. Right click on desktop not working

Right click on desktop not working: I just factory resetted my laptop and now when I right click on the desktop it only shows the loading icon but doesnt do anything, how can i fix it?...
  9. Desktop disappeared and right click doesn't work - help please!

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop disappeared and right click doesn't work - help please!: I can't see any reference to this on the forum, but it must have happened to someone here before. For some reason, my normal desktop has disappeared and has been replaced by what I can only describe as an enlarged version of the Start menu. The original desktop, with its...
  10. Right-clicking [on desktop] not working.

in Windows 10 Support
    Right-clicking [on desktop] not working.: I have downloaded Windows 10 as I am sure you all have. When I right-click [on a .jpg] on the desktop it takes ages to bring-up the context menu and invariably does NOT RESPOND [so my task manager tells me]. How do I fix this? 16837

Users found this page by searching for:

1. click on desktop please!!