Windows 10: Right click on file explorer keeps loading

Discus and support Right click on file explorer keeps loading in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi i have this problem where if i right click a file on the file explorer it keeps loading and does nothing, also if i try to end task for file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by YusufParvez, Dec 21, 2020.

1. Right click on file explorer keeps loading

Hi i have this problem where if i right click a file on the file explorer it keeps loading and does nothing, also if i try to end task for file explorer the whole screen goes black with a cursor on the middle, the only way to fix it is using task manager to run explorer.exe

:)

YusufParvez, Dec 21, 2020
  2. Gencijs Win User

File explorer keeps crashing in Win 10

Hello,

I did the steps you wrote. All the settings were as you suggested. The File Explorer keeps crashing.

Gencijs, Dec 21, 2020
  3. ilangom Win User
    File explorer slow with loading thumnails and files

Step by step guide:
    1. Hold Win+r to open run
    2. Type msconfig and hit ok or enter
    3. Click Services
    4. Navigate to Windows search (you can sort the list in descending alphabetical order)
    5. Uncheck tickbox
    6. Click apply then ok
    7. Select to restart now

Hope this works for you.

ilangom, Dec 21, 2020
  4. cgene70 Win User

Right click on file explorer keeps loading

File explorer keeps loading at startup

Original title:win.10 file explorer

file explorer keeps loading at startup,need to stop this

cgene70, Dec 21, 2020
Thema:

Right click on file explorer keeps loading

1. Right click on file explorer keeps loading - Similar Threads - Right click file

2. right click not working in file explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    right click not working in file explorer: hello,I am encountering with an issue in file explorer windows 10. I wanted to print some documents and when i right clicked in the folder. It just hanged, like when the cursor shows a blue round moving animation only. That happened and the file explorer froze. I cant even...
  3. right click not working in file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    right click not working in file explorer: hello,I am encountering with an issue in file explorer windows 10. I wanted to print some documents and when i right clicked in the folder. It just hanged, like when the cursor shows a blue round moving animation only. That happened and the file explorer froze. I cant even...
  4. File Explorer And right click menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Explorer And right click menu: When I try to open properties menu in file explorer noting pops up Don't know what to do I've tried sfc/scannow as admin and in safe mode and still did not work.My right click Context menu doesn't work either But works on chrome but not the desktop it self...
  5. Left or right click keeps loading forever in file explorer of windows 10, HELP ME!

Left or right click keeps loading forever in file explorer of windows 10, HELP ME!: When I select any fileno matter what file it is in file explorer it keeps loading forever, I can't open, select, or delete any file. I can open the file with other software, but I cannot open the file in the file explorer....
  6. Right click keep on loading in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right click keep on loading in windows 10: On Right clicking the mouse on the desktop of laptop the cursor moves to loading state for forever while the right click works fine on folder and files. And on right clicking the mouse on to the shortcuts on desktop or in taskbar works fine....
  7. Right-Click Context menu stuck at loading in File Explore.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Right-Click Context menu stuck at loading in File Explore.: Hello Context menu is working fine in desktop and side panel but, after selecting folder and right clicking it never opens waited around 15 min file explore is not showing not responding tag. tried every thing which are mentioned in this thread....
  8. File Explorer keeps freezing when I right click

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    File Explorer keeps freezing when I right click: I keep trying to right click on File Explorer but it will just freeze, and to close it I have to open Task Manager. I tried googling it but all I could find were Malware Guides that want you to download their special virus cleaner, or didn't relate to my problem. Please help....
  9. File Explorer Right Click Delay

File Explorer Right Click Delay: Windows 10 64bit Pro; Windows File Explorer This problem occurs with Pictures Screenshot *.png files and maybe others. After screenshot is taken, right click the *.png file. The blue circle busy icon appears for about 30 seconds before the context menu appears. Afterward...
  10. Right click hangs for File Explorer

Right click hangs for File Explorer: I have an issue that just started, and I could use some help. I want to format a hard drive, but when I ues File Explorer and right click on it to do this, I just get " not responding" Can anyone help me to fix this please? Thank you...