Windows 10: Right Click On Image Takes Long To Load

Discus and support Right Click On Image Takes Long To Load in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I've been experiencing this problem for a while now which is as stated in the title. Whenever I right click on an image file (jpg, png,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Khalitzburg-141, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Right Click On Image Takes Long To Load

Hi everyone, I've been experiencing this problem for a while now which is as stated in the title.

Whenever I right click on an image file (jpg, png, bmp) it takes like a minute to load. The cursor turns into the loading icon but I can still use other softwares or apps like Chrome or Ps and even other file explorers.

This problem occurs only when I do it on image files. Other formats works fine. I did some troubleshooting and deleted some files using registry editor. It worked for a while but I had to repeat the same process everytime I start my pc just so I could save 1 minute of the thing loading. But the process doesn't work anymore. So I'm quite worried as to what's happening to my pc

It's been bothering me very much so resorted to Reddit. I'm not a tech savvy or anything like that. But I do have some level of knowlege about computers but not that much, so I hope some of you guys could help me solve this problem. Thanks!

submitted by /u/Khalitzburg-141
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Khalitzburg-141, Feb 9, 2020
  2. DanielYX Win User

Long Loading Time for Lock Screen

Hello Pawan, thank you for the reply!

I've tried all of the steps that you've given me. Unfortunately, none of them made a difference except for the clean boot step. It didn't completely solve the problem, however I did notice a
    slightly faster load time for the lock screen. However, it still takes an unusually long time to load it. Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Daniel

DanielYX, Feb 9, 2020
  3. Gpu-Z and Gtx570

first image I see that the ram speed is listed as 950, which is right, ( X4 for actual running speed) the right image has it listed as 1900 (X2 for actual speed). No big deal there.

The second image, I see GPUz wasnt open that long. Try leaving it open just a bit longer at idle and see if the clocks dont drop all the way there too, looks like they are hitting the middle step fine.

sneekypeet, Feb 9, 2020
  4. Right Click On Image Takes Long To Load

[HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

Right Click On Image Takes Long To Load

1. Right Click On Image Takes Long To Load - Similar Threads - Right Click Image

2. windows 11 Right click context menu takes long time to load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 Right click context menu takes long time to load: I don't know what's causing the problem, I've tried everything I uninstalled some programs and deactivated all external add-ons using shexview-x64 The problem has not been solved yet Is there any way to find out the cause of the problem?i recorded the problem...
  3. windows 11 Right click context menu takes long time to load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 Right click context menu takes long time to load: I don't know what's causing the problem, I've tried everything I uninstalled some programs and deactivated all external add-ons using shexview-x64 The problem has not been solved yet Is there any way to find out the cause of the problem?i recorded the problem...
  4. right click takes forever to load

in Windows 10 Customization
    right click takes forever to load: hi, I have been having this problem for 2 days now my windows 10 right click takes too long to load it literally takes forever idk why it is happening pls help me...
  5. Windows Right Click Takes forever to load.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Right Click Takes forever to load.: Hello, i have been having this issue for quiet a while as it takes forever to load. I have read other forums regarding this but none has helped me and it seems like my issue is different from others. For me, a normal right click on the desktop works finethe options to...
  6. Right click on Desktop takes long time

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Right click on Desktop takes long time: For some reason when I use the RMB while in desktop it takes around 5 seconds to open and only in desktop... In games,Programs,etc.... it is smooth. Any way to fix that? submitted by /u/AhmedKiller2015 [link] [comments]...
  7. Right Click takes long time to appear Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right Click takes long time to appear Windows 10: Hello, I'm facing a problem regarding my laptop's right click menu. It takes a long time for the menu to appear when i use my right click about 30-60 seconds. It is very frustrating as it makes the cursor unable to use on the desktop while it is loading. I...
  8. Right click on desktop takes long to open

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Right click on desktop takes long to open: When i right click on my mouse to open the quick menu to create a file or map it takes 4 seconds to load. Any fix? submitted by /u/midsty [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/irjhzu/right_click_on_desktop_takes_long_to_open/
  9. Mouse right click taking time to load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse right click taking time to load: Hi, I am facing an issue about mouse click. When right click it takes 7-8 seconds to populates the list. Please give some suggestion.. Thanks in advance....
  10. Right Click > New list, taking too long to appear.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Right Click > New list, taking too long to appear.: When I right-click any where, then hover mouse over New, it takes some time to view the list. I've tried lots of solutions but nothing works....