Windows 10: Right click on mouse, mouse cursor animation stuck

Discus and support Right click on mouse, mouse cursor animation stuck in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I installed csgo and I had to change screen to full screen instead of "windowed". After I did that I tried to go to desktop where I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by baste1337, Jan 21, 2021.

1. baste1337 Win User

Right click on mouse, mouse cursor animation stuck

Hello everyone,

I installed csgo and I had to change screen to full screen instead of "windowed". After I did that I tried to go to desktop where I could change some settings about displaying black bars. When I tried right click on mouse, the loading animation just got stuck. The point is that if I try to open other apps while "loading animation occurs" it works just fine and I can open internet browser or any other appas long as it's not an icon on desktop without any problem. Left click on desktop works either if I click it before the right click or after 5min of "stuck animation" stuck animation kinda gets unstuck after a few minutes. I tried updating windows, restarting it, turning the laptop on and off again, I uninstalled csgo completly but nothing works. Any ideas?

:)

baste1337, Jan 21, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Cursor animations sometimes working.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I see that you are using a Custom mouse cursor. Ideally, the animation of the cursor depends on the action that you are performing using the mouse. You can try removing the cursor, re-add it and check if the animations work fine. Please follow the
    steps mentioned below to remove the cursor:

1. Press Windows key + R, to open
      Run
      dialog box.
    2. Type control and click on
      OK
    3. Select Large icons from the drop down for
      view by.
    4. Click on Mouse, and click on
      Pointers
      tab.
    5. Select the cursor from the drop down menu that you have installed and click on
      Delete.
    6. If you receive any prompt, click on OK.
    7. Once the cursor is deleted, install it again and check.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to get in touch with the cursor developer team to help you further with the issue.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 21, 2021
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    No mouse cursor

Hi,

It is possible that the system did not recognize the mouse of your computer after it booted up. This can be the reason why you do not see the mouse cursor. Kindly perform a power cycle to refresh the power of the computer. To do this, follow these steps:

• Shutdown the computer.
    • After shutting it down, remove the battery (if you're using a laptop) and disconnect the computer from the charger.
    • Wait for 1 minute.
    • After 1 minute, attach the battery and turn on the computer.
    • Check if you will see the mouse cursor.

Let us know how it goes.

Argel Obm, Jan 21, 2021
  4. Right click on mouse, mouse cursor animation stuck

mouse is not working right

unfortunately there isn't a lot to a usb mouse. what i would suggest is checking the power management settings on it.

Right-click the start menu and choose device manager
    Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers at the very bottom
    Double-click on each HUB you have listed, click Power Management Tab at the top, and UNCHECK "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power"
    You may have HUBs called Generic and Root Hub. Perform the step above on All of them.

If you continue to have the issue, i would imagine your mouse is malfunctioning. Perhaps try another mouse just to be sure. This will help you determine if it is in fact the mouse of computer causing the issue.

Good Luck!!

samsonbiatch, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

Right click on mouse, mouse cursor animation stuck

1. Right click on mouse, mouse cursor animation stuck - Similar Threads - Right click mouse

2. right click of mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    right click of mouse: HiMy Windows 11 restarts Windows Explorer when I right click https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-of-mouse/736234a2-1dff-4a29-85d3-50d469695400
  3. right click of mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    right click of mouse: HiMy Windows 11 restarts Windows Explorer when I right click https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-of-mouse/736234a2-1dff-4a29-85d3-50d469695400
  4. Right Mouse Click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right Mouse Click: Hi, I'm used to right-clicking while installing a program and then AS Administrator to run the installation.Now when I click on my right mouse button in Windows 11, the program always disappears?Can anything be done about this, please?...
  5. Right Mouse Click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right Mouse Click: Hi, I'm used to right-clicking while installing a program and then AS Administrator to run the installation.Now when I click on my right mouse button in Windows 11, the program always disappears?Can anything be done about this, please?...
  6. mouse cursor stucking

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse cursor stucking: added a wireless mouse thinking it's my touchpad, but either way the arrow cursor seems stuck in the middle surrounded by a halo of two crop circles I have checked and updated drivers... is it a coincidence that this issue started after the win 10 upgrade?...
  7. Right mouse click

Right mouse click: I have a microsoft keyboard and mouse connected via USB. The right mouse click no longer works on my mouse?? How do I fix - I have followed a number of articles but nothing has worked...
  8. Animated Mouse Cursors in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Animated Mouse Cursors in Windows 10: I've been working on making some of my own very nice looking if i might add, mouse cursors for windows 10, however i am experiencing a TON of issues with assigning the .ani files for each state, but also my animations stop every once and while and then start and then stop and...
  9. Mouse Right Click

Mouse Right Click: The right click on my wireless Microsoft mouse does not work. Is there a setting I need to change? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-right-click/7aeebcf6-760f-4e8d-90d7-023c6e2400c6
  10. Mouse Cursor Stuck

Mouse Cursor Stuck: I just upgraded from 8.1 (brand new) and I can move my mouse cursor for a couple seconds then it freezes and starts showing a loading circle every few seconds. 12454