Windows 10: Right click on "new"

Discus and support Right click on "new" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; when I right-click on my Windows 10 desktop and get a list of options, they all work except "New" which "hangs" then crashes. I can' find a solution... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Charlene-GrahamJones, Mar 31, 2019.

1. Right click on "new"

when I right-click on my Windows 10 desktop and get a list of options, they all work except "New" which "hangs" then crashes. I can' find a solution for this. I've been through the registry suggestions, and re-installed the O/S (Windows 10 64 bit), but to no avail. Can anyone help, please?

:)

Charlene-GrahamJones, Mar 31, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 31, 2019
  3. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Mar 31, 2019
  4. Right click on "new"

Up down left right arrows

Hi Laura,.

I suggest you to check if the following steps helps to resolve the issue.

• Right click on the Windows key and Go to control panel.
    • On the upper right corner change the view by to small icon.
    • Click on mouse.
    • Then click on ‘wheel’ tab.
    • Set the values for horizontal and vertical scrolling.

and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Mar 31, 2019
Thema:

Right click on "new"

1. Right click on "new" - Similar Threads - Right click

2. Right Click and Left Click selection in windows explorer not working - Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right Click and Left Click selection in windows explorer not working - Windows 11 Pro: I'm running Windows 11 Pro and in March updated the system with 2024-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5035853 from 2024-01 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5034204. Since then, when using...
  3. Right Click and Left Click selection in windows explorer not working - Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right Click and Left Click selection in windows explorer not working - Windows 11 Pro: I'm running Windows 11 Pro and in March updated the system with 2024-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5035853 from 2024-01 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5034204. Since then, when using...
  4. Right click menu filled with junk

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Right click menu filled with junk: [ATTACH] I have uninstalled office from App & Features and switched to WPS, but there are still office files option in the new context menu, I have looked for solution to clean it like Context Menu Manager, Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant and editing registry but...
  5. Cursor won't switch focus on left click and hover, only right click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor won't switch focus on left click and hover, only right click: My laptop is an Acer Aspire 5 A514-54-52UP running i5-1135G7 and Windows 10 22H2.For a view weeks, my laptop won't change focus to another window or to the taskbar-and-desktop if I left click or hover my cursor over the window, taskbar, or desktop.I have tried multiple...
  6. Cursor won't switch focus on left click and hover, only right click

Cursor won't switch focus on left click and hover, only right click: My laptop is an Acer Aspire 5 A514-54-52UP running i5-1135G7 and Windows 10 22H2.For a view weeks, my laptop won't change focus to another window or to the taskbar-and-desktop if I left click or hover my cursor over the window, taskbar, or desktop.I have tried multiple...
  7. Cursor won't switch focus on left click and hover, only right click

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Need help fixing right click IN the start menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help fixing right click IN the start menu: While trying to fix a prior issue i descovered that my right click has refused to work in the start menu. To clarify i can click on the start menu just fine its in the search in the menu that the right click is not working. the menu that is supposed to pop up after the right...
  9. Need help fixing right click IN the start menu

Need help fixing right click IN the start menu: While trying to fix a prior issue i descovered that my right click has refused to work in the start menu. To clarify i can click on the start menu just fine its in the search in the menu that the right click is not working. the menu that is supposed to pop up after the right...
  10. How Do I Solve Windows 11 Refresh/Crash While Right Clicking Desktop

How Do I Solve Windows 11 Refresh/Crash While Right Clicking Desktop: Hey!My computer has ran for a few months, and it’s been fine for a bit. Recently, I used RAZER Synapse to clear junk files, and that’s when I think I noticed issues, but I can’t remember if it was before or after using that.Now most of my games are “corrupted” and I also...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. right click new freezes