Windows 10: Right Click on Start Menu not working in Windows 10 current in Dec 2019

Discus and support Right Click on Start Menu not working in Windows 10 current in Dec 2019 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi! Back on Nov. 13, 2015, user DBmusic0817 posed the question I mentioned in the subject of this note. To be more specific, when the right mouse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by actor39, Dec 30, 2019.

1. actor39 Win User

Right Click on Start Menu not working in Windows 10 current in Dec 2019

Hi! Back on Nov. 13, 2015, user DBmusic0817 posed the question I mentioned in the subject of this note. To be more specific, when the right mouse button is clicked on the start button in the lower left corner of the desktop screen, then a menu pops up which has black background, and includes entries for executing the power shell, both administrative and non administrative, and the disk management window and the computer management window, and several other items. My problem was that some of these worked when I clicked my left mouse button on them, and some did not--absolutely nothing happened when I clicked. Well, the Blog entry I mentioned above finally solved this problem: It has to do with NCH software installations which in my case were done without my permission. Once I removed these programs, mainly 7-zip, then the pop-up start menu worked again as normal. I just thought it important to bring the 2015 entry to the community's attention because the problem is still occurring!!! And it appears that it wasn't solved until Sept. 2017. Thanks.

:)

actor39, Dec 30, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

3. scevism Win User
    scevism, Dec 30, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Dec 30, 2019
Thema:

1. Right Click on Start Menu not working in Windows 10 current in Dec 2019 - Similar Threads - Right Click Start

2. Right-click on start menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right-click on start menu: When I right-click on the Start menu in Windows 10, it brings up the options menu and when I select Task manager nothing happens. This also happens when I try to select Device Manager, Event Viewer, Disk Manager, Computer Manager, Windows Powershell and Admin, and File...
  3. Right-click on start menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right-click on start menu: When I right-click on the Start menu in Windows 10, it brings up the options menu and when I select Task manager nothing happens. This also happens when I try to select Device Manager, Event Viewer, Disk Manager, Computer Manager, Windows Powershell and Admin, and File...
  4. Right-click on start menu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 start menu right click

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 start menu right click: Hi, Recently I reset my laptop and tries to restore the backup. But in between the restoration process it turned off so i restarted it again this happened 3-4 times so I again restarted the restoration process. Now when i right click the start button I see 4 times each...
  6. Right-click not working on Start Menu or Taskbar in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Right-click not working on Start Menu or Taskbar in Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you notice that when you right-click on the Start Menu or Taskbar not context menu appears so it is not working as usual, then […] This article Right-click not working on Start Menu or Taskbar in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Window start menu right click doesn't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window start menu right click doesn't work: Right click on start menu doesn't work, try doing a reset but it crashs, or no change made. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-start-menu-right-click-doesnt-work/7dbfc067-10e9-4860-b3ee-dfe2388e7c79
  8. Start Menu - Right-Click

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu - Right-Click: Hello,In the "Start Menu" there are two types of icons - one is a square with a folder icon on it, the other is a square with the program's icon.Now 'folder icons' have no right-click sub-menu, the others with a program icon have a right-click sub-menu.In the sub-items of a...
  9. Right click Start Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right click Start Menu: Last few insider builds (not necessarily because of it) Most of items in Start menu's just don't do anything. Command prompt/, Disk management, Device manager, Task manager etc. Other shortcuts for them work, each one when started from anywhere else works. I made links for...
  10. Right Clicking Start Menu Items not Working

in Windows 10 Support
    Right Clicking Start Menu Items not Working: Hi all. This is my first post. Using win 10. The Issue i'm having is that when I right click on the Windows Start Icon, I get a list of menu items: Apps features power options event viewer * system, device manager* network connections disk management* computer...