Windows 10: Right Click Option

Discus and support Right Click Option in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there a way i can customize my right click option like add or remove app option. i want to remove github option on my right click. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by alex773, Feb 10, 2021.

1. alex773 Win User

Right Click Option

Is there a way i can customize my right click option like add or remove app option. i want to remove github option on my right click.

Right Click Option a51d9077-a88f-4ce4-89c6-38f6558d9488?upload=true.jpg

:)

alex773, Feb 10, 2021

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 10, 2021
  3. when i try to right click to rename a photo in windows 10 the option is not there

But I've tried that and the only options are, share, delete copy

sandrakelly_580, Feb 10, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

Right Click Option

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Feb 10, 2021
Thema:

Right Click Option

1. Right Click Option - Similar Threads - Right Click Option

2. Right click options.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right click options.: New Windows 11...MS Edge.When right clicking a file/Programme the options list is short but offers 'Show more options'.How do I get the full list first time with the right click....as in Windows 10?Please?...
  3. Right click options.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right click options.: New Windows 11...MS Edge.When right clicking a file/Programme the options list is short but offers 'Show more options'.How do I get the full list first time with the right click....as in Windows 10?Please?...
  4. Right-click Options list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right-click Options list: How do ITurn OFF"SHOW MORE OPTIONS"When I Right-click? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-options-list/abf02990-c21f-4e86-9ab1-d5cfa0d025fd
  5. Right-click Options list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right-click Options list: How do ITurn OFF"SHOW MORE OPTIONS"When I Right-click? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-options-list/abf02990-c21f-4e86-9ab1-d5cfa0d025fd
  6. Right Click not displaying options

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Right Click not displaying options: Since that latest update, Using a right click on an icon or file no longer displays options, such as properties, it merely displays a spinning circle for a length of time, and then dumps the display and shows the users desktop. Not very useful if one wants to investigate the...
  7. Right mouse click and no 'Back' option?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Right mouse click and no 'Back' option?: My Toshiba laptop crashed and with the Black Friday deals going on I purchased a new Lenova laptop. Hooked up my Microsoft cordless mouse 3000. The mouse works fine other than I've lost the right click 'back' button option. I have enough time invested searching the...
  8. where are the right click options

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    where are the right click options: This is what I get when I right click on a web page. Was wondering what happened to all the options? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-the-right-click-options/f88556e3-521e-4bef-8409-45bdbfb90063"
  9. right click mouse pad and no options

in Windows 10 Support
    right click mouse pad and no options: Have a 2 year old Asus laptop with 10 on it. I've noticed that when I right click on things that would normally give me options to, say delete, move, copy, paste, etc....are not there. Meaning there is nothing there to be able to do. Is this just a windows 10 deal, or some...
  10. right click on taskbar shows no options

in Windows 10 Support
    right click on taskbar shows no options: i usually open task manager from the task bar by right clicking on it , now i have no options 96029