Windows 10: right click options don't work

Discus and support right click options don't work in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; In all Microsoft programs the right click works sporadically. Right click to: Copy/Paste Rename Create folder/directory This happens within Word,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Second Greatest Mom, Feb 9, 2021.

1. right click options don't work

In all Microsoft programs the right click works sporadically. Right click to:

Copy/Paste

Rename

Create folder/directory

This happens within Word, Excel, etc. Many times, in an application - Windows and others - I must hit ESC several times to have the right click reset. What can I do to fix this problem?

:)

Second Greatest Mom, Feb 9, 2021
  2. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Feb 9, 2021
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Feb 9, 2021
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

right click options don't work

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Feb 9, 2021
Thema:

right click options don't work

1. right click options don't work - Similar Threads - right click options

2. Right click options.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right click options.: New Windows 11...MS Edge.When right clicking a file/Programme the options list is short but offers 'Show more options'.How do I get the full list first time with the right click....as in Windows 10?Please?...
  3. Right click options.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right click options.: New Windows 11...MS Edge.When right clicking a file/Programme the options list is short but offers 'Show more options'.How do I get the full list first time with the right click....as in Windows 10?Please?...
  4. I don't have the Rotate Photo right click option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have the Rotate Photo right click option: I have Windows 11 on a Lenovo Ideapad Gaming... I don't have the option to rotate photos when I right-click them, I realize that I can use the Photos app to rotate them, but it changes my photos' metadata, as a photography student I could really use this feature. My...
  5. I don't have the Rotate Photo right click option

I don't have the Rotate Photo right click option: I have Windows 11 on a Lenovo Ideapad Gaming... I don't have the option to rotate photos when I right-click them, I realize that I can use the Photos app to rotate them, but it changes my photos' metadata, as a photography student I could really use this feature. My...
  6. Right-click Options list

Right-click Options list: How do ITurn OFF"SHOW MORE OPTIONS"When I Right-click? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-options-list/abf02990-c21f-4e86-9ab1-d5cfa0d025fd
  7. Right-click Options list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right-click Options list: How do ITurn OFF"SHOW MORE OPTIONS"When I Right-click? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-options-list/abf02990-c21f-4e86-9ab1-d5cfa0d025fd
  8. Right Click Option

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right Click Option: Is there a way i can customize my right click option like add or remove app option. i want to remove github option on my right click. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-option/c2573dd3-515e-495a-ba90-969c18c20da0
  9. Right Click not displaying options

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Right Click not displaying options: Since that latest update, Using a right click on an icon or file no longer displays options, such as properties, it merely displays a spinning circle for a length of time, and then dumps the display and shows the users desktop. Not very useful if one wants to investigate the...
  10. where are the right click options

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    where are the right click options: This is what I get when I right click on a web page. Was wondering what happened to all the options? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-the-right-click-options/f88556e3-521e-4bef-8409-45bdbfb90063"