Windows 10: Right click options show up, but no longer function

Discus and support Right click options show up, but no longer function in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After a forced update was pushed out recently, I've discovered that when I right click Firefox, for example, and select a task from it (new tab,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Tagakiri, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Tagakiri Win User

Right click options show up, but no longer function

After a forced update was pushed out recently, I've discovered that when I right click Firefox, for example, and select a task from it (new tab, private tab, go to a favorite - whatever) it accepts the command and then does absolutely nothing. This worked just fine prior to the update. How do I restore this functionality, and what happened with the update to mess it up?

Right click options show up, but no longer function df076a11-8c6c-4454-ac8a-cd66b88b0f68?upload=true.png

None of these do anything anymore. The only functionality I get out of the pin is left clicking the icon shown below to open the browser.

Right click options show up, but no longer function 4cd5e456-4c8a-4caf-b1e4-62a577b90703?upload=true.png

:)

Tagakiri, Aug 13, 2019
  2. kevvyb Win User

Right click on taskbar no longer shows properties option

...therefore I am no longer able to auto hide the task bar ot change any of the other config options via that menu option.

I have turned tablet mode on and off as advised in this thread

Does anyone have any suggestions? .... I see someone else reported this problem as persisting after ensuring tablet mode was off.

Thanks in advance.

kevvyb, Aug 13, 2019
  3. dzimmerl Win User
    right click no longer shows Print as option in Windows 10

Right click no longer shows Print as option in Windows 10 File Explorer

dzimmerl, Aug 13, 2019
  4. Kari Win User

Right click on taskbar no longer shows properties option

Selecting Settings in Taskbar context menu opens Settings app in Taskbar page, where you can do absolutely everything you previously did in Taskbar properties:

Right click options show up, but no longer function [​IMG]

Right click options show up, but no longer function [​IMG]

Thema:

1. Right click options show up, but no longer function - Similar Threads - Right click options

2. "New folder" option not showing up in right click menu!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "New folder" option not showing up in right click menu!: So uh everything was fine just few days ago and suddenly today I have come across this problem where I can't create a new folder... I tried creating a folder in desktop using the right click menu and even tried it in the file explorer and the "New" Menu is there but the...
  3. "New folder" option not showing up in right click menu!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "New folder" option not showing up in right click menu!: So uh everything was fine just few days ago and suddenly today I have come across this problem where I can't create a new folder... I tried creating a folder in desktop using the right click menu and even tried it in the file explorer and the "New" Menu is there but the...
  4. Documents no longer show up when right click on Office 365 Icons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Documents no longer show up when right click on Office 365 Icons: Below I have a screenshot of showing my issue. Up until one of the recent updates to Office 365, when you right click on an Office Icon in the taskbar recently opened documents, spreadsheets, etc. would show up in the dialogue box. You could then highlight one of these short...
  5. Documents no longer show up when right click on Office 365 Icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Documents no longer show up when right click on Office 365 Icons: Below I have a screenshot of showing my issue. Up until one of the recent updates to Office 365, when you right click on an Office Icon in the taskbar recently opened documents, spreadsheets, etc. would show up in the dialogue box. You could then highlight one of these short...
  6. Right click options.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right click options.: New Windows 11...MS Edge.When right clicking a file/Programme the options list is short but offers 'Show more options'.How do I get the full list first time with the right click....as in Windows 10?Please?...
  7. Right Click Option

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right Click Option: Is there a way i can customize my right click option like add or remove app option. i want to remove github option on my right click. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-option/c2573dd3-515e-495a-ba90-969c18c20da0
  8. Calendar and right click options not showing up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Calendar and right click options not showing up: Hello I have a problem with calendar, Action Center, and right clicking icons on taskbar doesn't work. Nothing shows up, how do I solve this?...
  9. Right click on taskbar no longer shows properties option

in Windows 10 Support
    Right click on taskbar no longer shows properties option: ...therefore I am no longer able to auto hide the task bar ot change any of the other config options via that menu option. I have turned tablet mode on and off as advised in this thread Does anyone have any suggestions? .... I see someone else reported this problem as...
  10. right click on taskbar shows no options

in Windows 10 Support
    right click on taskbar shows no options: i usually open task manager from the task bar by right clicking on it , now i have no options 96029

Users found this page by searching for:

1. right click no longer shows Print as option in Windows 10