Windows 10: Right-click over volume icon no longer working.

Discus and support Right-click over volume icon no longer working. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello!I like to have my volume mixer open when I use my laptop, but the right-click function isn't working.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JordanWhitworth, Jan 21, 2022.

1. Right-click over volume icon no longer working.

Hello!I like to have my volume mixer open when I use my laptop, but the right-click function isn't working.

:)

JordanWhitworth, Jan 21, 2022

2. Volume icon on Taskbar no longer works.

Volume icon on Taskbar no longer works, slide bar does not appear.

PaulHarvey_937, Jan 21, 2022
  3. Missing Date and Time, volume and Battery Icons

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if this helps:

• Right click on the task bar and you will get a popup menu.
    • Click on properties.
    • Under behavior of system icons select ON for volume icon, Date and Time icon and Battery icon to always show.
    • Click OK.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Jan 21, 2022
  4. Right-click over volume icon no longer working.

Bluetooth and volume icon - Windows 10

Hi Shelley,

I apologize for the delayed response. It must be unfortunate that you are still facing the same issue. Let me help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• From the Windows 10 desktop, right-click on the taskbar, then select Properties to open the Taskbar and Start Menu Properties box.

• In the Taskbar tab, left-click the Customize... button on the right of 'Notification area:' to open the Settings/SYSTEM/Notifications & actions window.

• In that window, under Quick actions, left-click on 'Select which icons appear on the taskbar' to open the Settings/SELECT WHICH ICONS APPEAR ON THE TASKBAR window.

• In that window, a list of icons are displayed with their names and on/off switches. Find the Volume icon and select the switch to On. Close the window.

• You may have to restart Windows for this change to take effect.
    Check if it helps.

I hope the volume icon will be back in the taskbar.

And as a work around, I suggest you to download and install the latest Bluetooth drivers from your computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

I hope the issue will be resolved. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Jan 21, 2022
Thema:

Right-click over volume icon no longer working.

1. Right-click over volume icon no longer working. - Similar Threads - Right click volume

2. Right-click over volume icon no longer working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right-click over volume icon no longer working.: Hello!I like to have my volume mixer open when I use my laptop, but the right-click function isn't working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-over-volume-icon-no-longer-working/a7da2c21-e490-4bab-bdad-ccd8df4510af
  3. Right-click over volume icon no longer working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Right-click over volume icon no longer working.: Hello!I like to have my volume mixer open when I use my laptop, but the right-click function isn't working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-over-volume-icon-no-longer-working/a7da2c21-e490-4bab-bdad-ccd8df4510af
  4. Taskbar actions no longer working : Right click on programs, left click on system icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar actions no longer working : Right click on programs, left click on system icons: When i :- left click on system icons sound, wifi, calendar, action center- right click on taskbar programsIt displays the loading circle for a second then fails to show anything. Opposite clicks work. Possibly started after a faulty ram provoked a blue screen. I'm hoping a...
  5. Right click on taskbar icons not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Right click on taskbar icons not working: After windows 2004 update and some other updates right click on taskbar icons not working. I tried several solutions with powershell or with repair install but no luck. I am trying to avoid clean install, I think that the problem is coming with some cumulative. Any solution...
  6. Left clicking Volume icon not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Left clicking Volume icon not working: When I try left clicking the volume icon on my taskbar it doesn’t work. Right clicking the apps on my taskbar doesn’t work either. I can left click my apps and open them, but I can’t left click my icons on the right side of the taskbar. I tried to restart my windows explorer...
  7. I can no longer left click the volume icon

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can no longer left click the volume icon: Today I turned on my pc and I noticed that left clicking on the volume icon does nothing, I restarted the pc, the windows audio service and still nothing. Does anyone have a solution? submitted by /u/snark567 [link] [comments]...
  8. Bottom right volume icon not working.

Bottom right volume icon not working.: Since yesterday the volume icon bottom right, taskbar would not respond to the right clicks. I have to keep manually change my volume. Like what the hell?...
  9. right click on volume icon on task bar not working right

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    right click on volume icon on task bar not working right: Hi - last few days, when i right click on volume, only the volume mixer is working, playback devices, sound, recording devices all don't work..when i tried to access device manager, getting message - Unable to create new document!! what is going on?? thanks for the help...
  10. Right click works everywhere except network and volume

Right click works everywhere except network and volume: Hello! After searching for right-click in the forums I got too many threads, and to be honest I didn't want to search all of them to find the solution. If there is another similar thread, please give a link. My problem is that right-click with the mouse works everywhere...