Windows 10: Right click popping up

Discus and support Right click popping up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How to Fix Right Click Menu Randomly Popping Up on Windows 10? My PC is Surface 2 95F-00006... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Amiri_90, May 9, 2020.

1. Amiri_90 Win User

Right click popping up

How to Fix Right Click Menu Randomly Popping Up on Windows 10? My PC is Surface 2 95F-00006

:)

Amiri_90, May 9, 2020

2. ? Block pop-ups in Edge on the phone

Hello,

Pop-ups or pop-up ads are online advertisement that opens a new browser window when clicked or when the website was accessed. For now, the feature of blocking pop-ups or pop-up ads is available for browsers installed on PC's or desktops.

We request that you file this or up-vote an existing feature suggestion using the Windows Feedback Hub app. To submit a new feedback/suggestion, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app or press and hold Volume
      Down+Power button for about 2-3 secs to launch the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, May 9, 2020
  3. Microsoft Edge Pop-up Blocker

Hello,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft Edge.

• Click on (…) at the top right corner.

• Click on settings.

• Click on View Advanced Settings.

• There you will be able to manage Pop ups.

• If you don’t want then you will be able to turn on/off.
    Please refer to the link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-hk/windows-10/block-pop-ups-in-microsoft-edge

Hope this helps, keep us posted.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, May 9, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Right click popping up

Microsoft edge, blocked a pop up ?? allow once ??

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft Edge.

• Click on (…) at the top right corner.

• Click on settings.

• Click on View Advanced Settings.

• There you will be able to manage Pop ups.

• If you don’t want then you will be able to turn off.

• If you want Pop-ups then you can turn on.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, May 9, 2020
Thema:

Right click popping up

1. Right click popping up - Similar Threads - Right click popping

2. Windows 10 Pop up windows and right click not working at all

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Pop up windows and right click not working at all: I have a problem with my laptop running Windows 10 upgrade. The pop up menus not working as well as right click windows not showing up. They disappear immediately upon clicking.These are the symptoms of the problems:-1. The issues occurs constantly across office programs, web...
  3. When I right click on an app in the taskbar the pop-up is glitched

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I right click on an app in the taskbar the pop-up is glitched: Hi!I have a problem regarding the taskbar, or rather the apps in the taskbar.Whenever I right click on any of the apps located in the taskbar, the pop-up containing the "Close Window", "Unpin", that kinda stuff, seems glitched?The pop-up is bigger than usual, and sometimes...
  4. Right click menu pops up Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right click menu pops up Windows 10: Hello! I have a Dell Inspiron 15 3000 series. It's a few years old of course. Recently I had to have a new hard drive and have the system reset. I also had a new keyboard installed after the hard drive because it had a crack.I don't know if it's the system but ever since,...
  5. Right click menu pops up Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right click menu pops up Windows 10: Hello! I have a Dell Inspiron 15 3000 series. It's a few years old of course. Recently I had to have a new hard drive and have the system reset. I also had a new keyboard installed after the hard drive because it had a crack.I don't know if it's the system but ever since,...
  6. Right click menu pops up Windows 10

7. Right click keeps popping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right click keeps popping: Right click menu keeps popping on windows 10 start menu, settings app and microsoft store. it's so frustrating Anyone can help me? : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-keeps-popping/ee93b756-a9c4-4fa2-aa59-5da6e7043ed9
  8. Right click keeps popping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right click keeps popping: Right click menu keeps popping on windows 10 start menu, settings app and microsoft store. it's so frustrating Anyone can help me? : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-keeps-popping/ee93b756-a9c4-4fa2-aa59-5da6e7043ed9
  9. Right click a long time to pop up

Right click a long time to pop up: To see the context, the right click does not respond immediately. It takes a very long time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-a-long-time-to-pop-up/e015d643-a2bc-4e6f-ab9f-bbc736bed177
  10. Task bar right click pop up issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Task bar right click pop up issues: When i right click on my file explorer icon in the task bar it pops up but when i move the mouse to make a choice it disappears. Do i need to change a setting somewhere ?.....Len ... I am using the newest Windows 10 158680