Windows 10: Right Click Print Option Missing after choosing PDF's to print - Windows 10

Discus and support Right Click Print Option Missing after choosing PDF's to print - Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So, there is apparently an issue when trying to right click on say, 5 or even one PDF, to print in File Explorer. The context menu does not display... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DJF_3300, Feb 28, 2019.

1. DJF_3300 Win User

Right Click Print Option Missing after choosing PDF's to print - Windows 10

So, there is apparently an issue when trying to right click on say, 5 or even one PDF, to print in File Explorer. The context menu does not display the Print option, and the print icon is greyed out when you click on the Share icon in File Explorer
    Acrobat is set as the default application for opening PDF's. Clicking on 5, .DOCX or .XLSX, there is a print option when right clicking and the print icon in share is available/active/not greyed out.

It is not really a viable option to uninstall Acrobat and reinstall, since this is happening on at least 20 workstations that I know of. We have over 100+

Thanks-

:)

DJF_3300, Feb 28, 2019

2. Print as PDF

Hello,

How can i print any page as PDF[ to save it as pdf and print later]
    [PDFprinter/tinypdf in print option-i had this earlier but after new installation it's gone..]

i dont want to install additional software..any plugin or osmething for same?

Thanks.

freebird_9924, Feb 28, 2019
  3. Reinstall Print to PDF Option / Missing Print to PDF (Windows 10)

I resolved the problem following the instruction in the following post by

Yashwanth Kotakuri replied on

Accomplishments

Hello Dennis,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We understand your concern in this regard.

Are you able to see "Microsoft Print to PDF" option under Device and Printers?

Are you getting this option when you print other documents or from Web browser?

Suggest you to check this issue by printing other Documents to see if 'Microsoft Print to PDF' option appears. Also try printing on web browsers to check if it lists the 'Microsoft Print to PDF' correctly. I understand that Microsoft Print to PDF option
    is selected under Windows Features. However let us try clearing and selecting the option to see if it makes any difference.

• Right-click on Start button and select Programs and Features.
    • In the Programs and Features window, click Turn Windows features on or off
    • Under Windows Features dialog, uncheck Microsoft Print to PDF and click
      OK.
    • Reboot your PC once.
    • Once you reach desktop screen, reopen the Windows Features dialog, and this time enable the
      Microsoft Print to PDF checkbox, and click OK.

Now see if Microsoft Print to PDF option shows correctly.

D_P_Haynes, Feb 28, 2019
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Right Click Command Menu Missing "Print" option for PDF's

The right click print option will be available after installing a right application with print capability.
    Install Adobe Reader DC, Or Nitro PDF Reader. Associate the PDF with it. Select multiple PDF files in a folder. Right click on the selection.

The print option will be there.

Context menu for Nitro .... Print is there.
    Right Click Print Option Missing after choosing PDF's to print - Windows 10 [​IMG]

Context menu for Adobe Reader DC .... print is there.
    Right Click Print Option Missing after choosing PDF's to print - Windows 10 [​IMG]

Context menu for Edge .... no print!

Thema:

1. Right Click Print Option Missing after choosing PDF's to print - Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Right Click Print

2. can not print by right click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can not print by right click: I purchased a Dell PC with Windows 10 Pro on Monday. I have ask https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/home/contact?SourceApp=smcivr2,They forward me from English support to China support as I tell them I am in HK and that is Chinese windows.Then, China Support said that HK is...
  3. can not print by right click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can not print by right click: I purchased a Dell PC with Windows 10 Pro on Monday. I have ask https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/home/contact?SourceApp=smcivr2,They forward me from English support to China support as I tell them I am in HK and that is Chinese windows.Then, China Support said that HK is...
  4. Print to PDF is missing in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Print to PDF is missing in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]If the Print to PDF option is missing in Windows 11 or Windows 10, you can get it back with the help of this guide. If you deleted it by mistake, you could revert the change using these simple steps. There could be several reasons why the Print to PDF is missing from...
  5. Microsoft Print to PDF missing on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Print to PDF missing on Windows 10.: This is Windows 10 PC. 1. If trying to enable Microsoft Print to PDF, I get error code: 0x800f0922.2. When attempting to re-install it, don't have the Microsoft Print to PDF option.3. Windows latest update has been installed.4. sfc /scannow doesn't fix the problem.Any...
  6. Right Click Print

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Right Click Print: When trying to print one or multiple pictures .jpg with the "right-click print" option, I select the pictures I want and it opens the "Print Pictures" dialog. It prints and prints like normal, But what comes out is the top 1 inch of the picture and the bottom line of the...
  7. Microsoft print to pdf but missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft print to pdf but missing: Hi! I am using "microsoft print to pdf" to create a PDF format file. The original file is a drawing with many lines, and the paper size is 297 cm x 84.1 cm. I have modified the 69b8a4a.gpd file corresponding to the printer and added the following: *Option: CUSTOMSIZE {...
  8. Cannot print to PDF - option missing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot print to PDF - option missing: Unable to print to PDF, no Print to PDF option exists. I only have the One Note 10 and my actual printer. What can I do? -Windows 10 feature is already installed (https://imgur.com/P7fK9I7) -Microsoft Print to PDF is missing from printer drivers (https://imgur.com/ADrTevL)...
  9. right click print?

in Windows 10 Customization
    right click print?: why cant i right click print in windows 10? is there a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-print/df258074-3d4d-4d7a-ad90-2c6c495542ab
  10. Right Click Command Menu Missing "Print" option for PDF's

in Windows 10 Support
    Right Click Command Menu Missing "Print" option for PDF's: I've seen several threads on this, but none of them solved my problem, which only started with my upgrade to Windows-10. I run a small eBay business, and used to print all my shipping labels for the day in 1 fell swoop by selecting them then right-clicking and selecting...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. right click print missing in windows 10

2. right click pdf print missing

3. right click print pdf

4. right click pdf and print for edge,
  5. how to right click print in pdf,
  6. pdf right click print is msing windows 10