Windows 10: Right click problem I have problem with right click anywhere on windows 10. It opens right...

Discus and support Right click problem I have problem with right click anywhere on windows 10. It opens right... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Right click problem I have problem with right click anywhere on windows 10. It opens right click menu & it also open mail why?? I am using wireless... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sreerajrv, Oct 2, 2020.

1. sreerajrv Win User

Right click problem I have problem with right click anywhere on windows 10. It opens right...

Right click problem I have problem with right click anywhere on windows 10. It opens right click menu & it also open mail why??

I am using wireless mouse iball slender duo. This problem only causing in this mouse and this PC only. why?

:)

sreerajrv, Oct 2, 2020
  2. Matt18 Win User

admin rights keep disappearing!?!!

Hi guys,

I am actually having a problem at work that our IT department hasn't been able to figure out. I am supposed to be a member of the admin group. We are on a domain. The problem is that everytime I reboot the computer I loose my admin rights(no longer in the administrator group) and just become a normal user again. I have tried googling this and didn't get to many results.
    I believe IT is just giving me local admin rights, not admin rights for the whole domain.

Any suggestions?

EDIT: It is on Windows XP Pro.

Matt18, Oct 2, 2020
  3. right click problem

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you faced. I will certainly help you with this.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Does this issue persist in all the browser or is specific to particular browser?
    • Does this issue happens in all the websites?

To create shortcut in Internet explorer, kindly perform the below given steps:

• Open website in Internet Explorer, right click anywhere on page.
    • Click on Create Shortcut and Click Yes.

You can also try the below given steps:

• Open website in Internet Explorer, Press
      Alt + F
      on your keyboard.
    • Click on Send and click
      Shortcut to Desktop

Please post back with the results and information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Oct 2, 2020
  4. Naki Win User

Right click problem I have problem with right click anywhere on windows 10. It opens right...

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

Naki, Oct 2, 2020
Thema:

1. Right click problem I have problem with right click anywhere on windows 10. It opens right... - Similar Threads - Right click problem

2. Right-click problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right-click problem: HiWhen I right click on a folder, it loads for a momentIt is clear in the picture belowTnk https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-problem/9c17b7ba-a510-4a6a-ab81-559f12d021f9
  3. Right-click problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right-click problem: HiWhen I right click on a folder, it loads for a momentIt is clear in the picture belowTnk https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-problem/9c17b7ba-a510-4a6a-ab81-559f12d021f9
  4. Right-click Open with problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right-click Open with problem: In the last few days, the right-click Open with... function has stopped working for a specific program - MS Paint. All other choices work fine, MS Paint works fine, when I drag the image onto an already open instance of MS Paint it opens fine, but that single possibility of...
  5. Right-click Open with problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right-click Open with problem: In the last few days, the right-click Open with... function has stopped working for a specific program - MS Paint. All other choices work fine, MS Paint works fine, when I drag the image onto an already open instance of MS Paint it opens fine, but that single possibility of...
  6. Right-click Open with problem

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Right click problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Right click problem: I recently reset my laptop, everything is running fine but the right click menu is taking too much time to open almost 2-5 mins, and its annoying. There is not any extra thing in that menu.. All other features like opening folders, internet etc. works smoothly List of items...
  8. Right click problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Right click problems: so when I hold right click it cuts out so im aiming in while play call of duty and when I zoom in and looking around it works for a short period of time but it will cut out for a second so I will unzoom for 1 or 2 seconds and I will continue holding right click and it will...
  9. Right Click Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Right Click Problem: My wireless mouse all of a sudden won't allow me to right click to cut and paste anywhere not just on the word processors. I am able to on the touchpad but I rather use my mouse. Is there a fix for this? Thank you Toni...
  10. right click problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    right click problem: has anyone experienced a problem when right clicking on a file and windows becomes unresponsive and closes the file /program down if so have you fixed the problem or how did you resolve it...