Windows 10: Right click problems

Discus and support Right click problems in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; so when I hold right click it cuts out so im aiming in while play call of duty and when I zoom in and looking around it works for a short period of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/theruler__, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Right click problems

so when I hold right click it cuts out so im aiming in while play call of duty and when I zoom in and looking around it works for a short period of time but it will cut out for a second so I will unzoom for 1 or 2 seconds and I will continue holding right click and it will zoom back in its really annoying having this problem while playing fps games I did try another mouse and the same problem is present

submitted by /u/theruler__
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/theruler__, Aug 11, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Aug 11, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 11, 2020
  4. Right click problems

Up down left right arrows

Hi Laura,.

I suggest you to check if the following steps helps to resolve the issue.

• Right click on the Windows key and Go to control panel.
    • On the upper right corner change the view by to small icon.
    • Click on mouse.
    • Then click on ‘wheel’ tab.
    • Set the values for horizontal and vertical scrolling.

and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

Right click problems

1. Right click problems - Similar Threads - Right click problems

2. Right-click problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right-click problem: HiWhen I right click on a folder, it loads for a momentIt is clear in the picture belowTnk https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-problem/9c17b7ba-a510-4a6a-ab81-559f12d021f9
  3. Right-click problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right-click problem: HiWhen I right click on a folder, it loads for a momentIt is clear in the picture belowTnk https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-problem/9c17b7ba-a510-4a6a-ab81-559f12d021f9
  4. Right-click Open with problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right-click Open with problem: In the last few days, the right-click Open with... function has stopped working for a specific program - MS Paint. All other choices work fine, MS Paint works fine, when I drag the image onto an already open instance of MS Paint it opens fine, but that single possibility of...
  5. Right-click Open with problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right-click Open with problem: In the last few days, the right-click Open with... function has stopped working for a specific program - MS Paint. All other choices work fine, MS Paint works fine, when I drag the image onto an already open instance of MS Paint it opens fine, but that single possibility of...
  6. Problem with right click on desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with right click on desktop: I have an issues on Windows 10 Desktop where when I right click , I get the circle for minutes, and then nothing happens. When I click on a file on desktop it works fine but it only hangs when I hit an empty space in the desktop and I can't figure out the reason. Anyone ever...
  7. Right click problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Right click problem: I recently reset my laptop, everything is running fine but the right click menu is taking too much time to open almost 2-5 mins, and its annoying. There is not any extra thing in that menu.. All other features like opening folders, internet etc. works smoothly List of items...
  8. Problem faced on Right click.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem faced on Right click.: I recently updated windows. From that time I am facing this issue. Whenever I Right click on my desktop sceen, the cursor takes on loading and responds after 4 to 5 min. I did check my drive status, ram status, they are all working fine. Can anybody can tell me what...
  9. Right Click Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Right Click Problem: My wireless mouse all of a sudden won't allow me to right click to cut and paste anywhere not just on the word processors. I am able to on the touchpad but I rather use my mouse. Is there a fix for this? Thank you Toni...
  10. right click problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    right click problem: has anyone experienced a problem when right clicking on a file and windows becomes unresponsive and closes the file /program down if so have you fixed the problem or how did you resolve it...