Windows 10: Right-Click Run With Parameters

Discus and support Right-Click Run With Parameters in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. Does anyone have any recommendations for a simple 64-bit compatible Windows program that, when you right-click an exe, bat, msi etc. file, that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bamajon1974, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Right-Click Run With Parameters

Hello. Does anyone have any recommendations for a simple 64-bit compatible Windows program that, when you right-click an exe, bat, msi etc. file, that pops up a menu allowing you to run the file with parameters or arguments? NirExt does this task but the program has not been updated in ages. Would a registry hack or vbs or bat file accomplish the goal? FYI, I don't know much about coding but can modify the registry. Thanks!

:)

bamajon1974, Jul 2, 2019
  2. ryanly Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Jul 2, 2019
  3. pt007786 Win User
    Shortcut won't add to right side (with parameters)!

Hi

I've found that I can't add a shortcut to the area on the right of the Start menu, designed for adding apps, if it has parameters. e.g. "...\xxxxx.exe" /p

I need to add a parameter for this app to run correctly. I added the parameter to the shortcut in the usual way by opening the shortcut properties and editing the Target address.

When I open the shortcut, the app opens using the parameters. I can also pin the app to the task bar and it opens correctly. However when I choose to pin to the Start, nothing happens. There is no error message, but nothing appears in the start menu. I can add the shortcut to the start menu without the parameter and that works. But no way to put a shortcut with a parameter on the start menu.

Can anyone suggest a workaround? If not I'll keep it on my task bar.

pt007786, Jul 2, 2019
  4. Right-Click Run With Parameters

This Parameter is incorrect 0x80070057 win 10 recovery cd-rom

Hi,

The error "This Parameter is incorrect" usually happens because of a system or disk errors. To isolate this issue, we suggest running CHKDSK using the command prompt. Running CHKDSK
    can check the integrity of a hard disk and can repair various file system errors. To run CHKDSK follow these steps:

• Plug in external hard drive, USB drive or memory card to the computer.
    • Press Windows Key + X and then select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt window, type chkdsk E: /f /r. You should replace E with the drive letter of your external hard drive or external device.
    • Restart your PC once the process is done.

If further assistance is needed, we are here to help.

Darleen Pen, Jul 2, 2019
Thema:

Right-Click Run With Parameters

1. Right-Click Run With Parameters - Similar Threads - Right Click Run

2. Right click

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Right click: HiWhy in my download folder when I right click to delete something takes so long to open for the option to delete 3 MIN ?Thank youTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click/c7d568e3-439a-4ba3-a026-1cd9aba8fc42
  3. Right click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right click: HiWhy in my download folder when I right click to delete something takes so long to open for the option to delete 3 MIN ?Thank youTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click/c7d568e3-439a-4ba3-a026-1cd9aba8fc42
  4. Apps won't run unless I right click and "run as adminstrator"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apps won't run unless I right click and "run as adminstrator": HiI've seen a few similar questions but thus far none of the solutions have worked so here goes.....Since say early December 2022 I have noticed that the 2 main program / apps I run that are based on my Win 10 PC now only run if I right click on them and then click "run as...
  5. Apps won't run unless I right click and "run as adminstrator"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps won't run unless I right click and "run as adminstrator": HiI've seen a few similar questions but thus far none of the solutions have worked so here goes.....Since say early December 2022 I have noticed that the 2 main program / apps I run that are based on my Win 10 PC now only run if I right click on them and then click "run as...
  6. Apps won't run unless I right click and "run as adminstrator"

7. Right Click

Right Click: I am finding it complicated to download images from the internet to use for a picture quiz. When i find an image i want i cant right click to save to folder for recall when creating the quiz sheet. I cant right click on home screen and create a new folder for images, i cant...
  8. Can’t right click and run as administrator

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can’t right click and run as administrator: Hi Even tried the built in administrator account, but when e.g.I right click on notepad and select run as administrator, nothing happens. Is there a solution to this ? Please thanks 179924
  9. Have to right-click to get installers to run

Have to right-click to get installers to run: I have a thread in this forum, APC PowerChute Startup Problems which is not getting any responses; thus this new thread with a title that perhaps will get me some support: In trying to fix the problem in my other thread, I have found that in order to run program...
  10. Right Click

in Windows 10 Support
    Right Click: Right clicking in a window or desktop opens (through New dropdown menu item) the possibillity to create a new folder or new Text Document. Lately this takes longer than usual (I think, but am not sure, after a Windows update). Not a big deal, rather a nuisance, but I am...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. right click menu button parameters