Windows 10: Right click selecting "NEW" taking time to load

Discus and support Right click selecting "NEW" taking time to load in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello when I right click on desktop and click on" NEW " pc freezes for 10 to 30 sec I am using Hp notebook 15q- by000 Specification WINDOWS 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Nikhiljadhav2, Mar 21, 2019.

1. Right click selecting "NEW" taking time to load

Hello when I right click on desktop and click on" NEW " pc freezes for 10 to 30 sec I am using Hp notebook 15q- by000

Specification

WINDOWS 10

DUAL CORE PROCESSOR

AMD RADEON R5 A9 WITH 2GB 520 GRAPHICS

8BG RAM

I tried everything like editing the shells

Dissabling context from shell

Eddited Registry and deleted context

Restored the registries

uninstalled graphic drivers

updated graphic drivers

installed old drivers

Reset my pc settings etc

but still my problem Is not solved hence I Cant create new file because of it .

Hope you would help me

thankyou.

:)

Nikhiljadhav2, Mar 21, 2019
  2. rtwjunkie Win User

geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

rtwjunkie, Mar 21, 2019
  3. Start/chrome/anything and it takes forever to load and cursor is slow at responding at times.

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Windows has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with system. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your System Maintenance.

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the System Maintenance troubleshooter.

Method 2: I suggest you to start you system in safe mode and check if the issue persist or not.

• To start your system in safe mode follow the below steps:
    • Press and hold Shift key and restart your Computer.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advance Option.
    • Select Startup Settings.
    • Follow the on Screen instruction.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 21, 2019
  4. Right click selecting "NEW" taking time to load

Right Click on Desktop take long time to show up

This worked!! Thank you very much Right click selecting "NEW" taking time to load :) Right click selecting "NEW" taking time to load :)

Synaptics Control Panel
    seems to be the offending extension for me. Any downside for disabling it?

Right click selecting "NEW" taking time to load [​IMG]

Remian8985, Mar 21, 2019
Thema:

Right click selecting "NEW" taking time to load

1. Right click selecting "NEW" taking time to load - Similar Threads - Right click selecting

2. windows 11 Right click context menu takes long time to load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 Right click context menu takes long time to load: I don't know what's causing the problem, I've tried everything I uninstalled some programs and deactivated all external add-ons using shexview-x64 The problem has not been solved yet Is there any way to find out the cause of the problem?i recorded the problem...
  3. windows 11 Right click context menu takes long time to load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 Right click context menu takes long time to load: I don't know what's causing the problem, I've tried everything I uninstalled some programs and deactivated all external add-ons using shexview-x64 The problem has not been solved yet Is there any way to find out the cause of the problem?i recorded the problem...
  4. right click takes forever to load

in Windows 10 Customization
    right click takes forever to load: hi, I have been having this problem for 2 days now my windows 10 right click takes too long to load it literally takes forever idk why it is happening pls help me...
  5. Windows Right Click Takes forever to load.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Right Click Takes forever to load.: Hello, i have been having this issue for quiet a while as it takes forever to load. I have read other forums regarding this but none has helped me and it seems like my issue is different from others. For me, a normal right click on the desktop works finethe options to...
  6. Right click on Desktop takes long time

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Right click on Desktop takes long time: For some reason when I use the RMB while in desktop it takes around 5 seconds to open and only in desktop... In games,Programs,etc.... it is smooth. Any way to fix that? submitted by /u/AhmedKiller2015 [link] [comments]...
  7. Right Click takes long time to appear Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right Click takes long time to appear Windows 10: Hello, I'm facing a problem regarding my laptop's right click menu. It takes a long time for the menu to appear when i use my right click about 30-60 seconds. It is very frustrating as it makes the cursor unable to use on the desktop while it is loading. I...
  8. Right Click On Image Takes Long To Load

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Right Click On Image Takes Long To Load: Hi everyone, I've been experiencing this problem for a while now which is as stated in the title. Whenever I right click on an image file (jpg, png, bmp) it takes like a minute to load. The cursor turns into the loading icon but I can still use other softwares or apps like...
  9. Delay in selecting new after right clicking

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Delay in selecting new after right clicking: Hi y'all. I'm having an issue with my windows explorer. So when you wanna create a new folder or a shortcut you have to right click and hover over the "new" option with your mouse cursor for another overlay to appear and there you have the options to create a new folder...
  10. Mouse right click taking time to load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse right click taking time to load: Hi, I am facing an issue about mouse click. When right click it takes 7-8 seconds to populates the list. Please give some suggestion.. Thanks in advance....