Windows 10: Right Click "Send To" Command From Specific Email Account

Discus and support Right Click "Send To" Command From Specific Email Account in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I added a shortcut via the shell:sendto folder that basically allows me to quickly email a scanned PDF to the fire service where I do consulting work.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by ericnixmd, Apr 10, 2018.

1. ericnixmd Win User

Right Click "Send To" Command From Specific Email Account

I added a shortcut via the shell:sendto folder that basically allows me to quickly email a scanned PDF to the fire service where I do consulting work.

I have it set up to properly send it to the person I need, the person who needs to be CC'd, and also the subject line and a brief message are included.

This defaults to my default Outlook account, and I have to change it each time before I hit send. Is it possible to use the command line to send from a specific email account?

"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\root\Office16\OUTLOOK.EXE" /c ipm.note /m "email@email.com&cc=email1@email.com&subject=Controlled%20Substance%20Signature(s)&body=Please see attached controlled substance form(s)." /a

:)

ericnixmd, Apr 10, 2018
  2. Mike_Keys Win User

Not able to send emails from my microsoft live mail and want to link to my Armstrong One Wire Account.

can you be more specific? do you get any error message or code when sending emails using live mail?

thanks.

Mike_Keys, Apr 10, 2018
  3. Using my Microsoft Account on my Windows Phone, how do I change the From Email address?

So you need to open a specific account to send from that one you want to use. Because you "joined" those accounts into your Microsoft account, it will use your Microsoft account to send the email.

I advise you setup the individual accounts separately then you can send from them

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Apr 10, 2018
Thema:

Right Click "Send To" Command From Specific Email Account

1. Right Click "Send To" Command From Specific Email Account - Similar Threads - Right Click Send

2. Right click send to menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right click send to menu: I was looking to add into the right click send to menu to include Pictures. I had this set in Windows 10 before updating to 11 and therefore followed the same instructions which was to type in run shell:SendTo, open another explorer and take a copy of Pictures and drop in the...
  3. Right click send to menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right click send to menu: I was looking to add into the right click send to menu to include Pictures. I had this set in Windows 10 before updating to 11 and therefore followed the same instructions which was to type in run shell:SendTo, open another explorer and take a copy of Pictures and drop in the...
  4. Not allowed to send email from my account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not allowed to send email from my account?: I'm trying to send an email response back that is urgent and suddenly Live Mail which forced me to the Outlook website is telling me I'm not allowed to send an email from my own email address now. I have to verify it first. The site says I have to have a cell number entered...
  5. The "Send To" is missing on when right click

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The "Send To" is missing on when right click: Hello there, I can't figure it out the problem here. I wanted it to send to compress files, but the "Send to" doesn't show the lists. Hope you can help me thanks. [ATTACH]...
  6. Run a specific command from a right click folder options list

in Windows 10 Support
    Run a specific command from a right click folder options list: Here is the situation so this might make more sense. I need this option one system that ONLY "I" ever access. A simple edit to the registry would be terrific. I would prefer not to sign in as the "super admin" so the "run as admin" is part of the script. It is a short...
  7. Emails not sending from Reckon Accounts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Emails not sending from Reckon Accounts: Just changed internet providers, finally got all my emails working, hotmail & outlook, but when i try to send emails in my accounting program, it asks me to enter my email password as normal, but then won't send emails. Message is "the email service you selected cannot be...
  8. Can't send eamil by right click send to/mail recipient or from any applicaion

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't send eamil by right click send to/mail recipient or from any applicaion: When I rt click a file to send to mail recipient the choice to do so is no longer in the drop down menu. -Ive tried the remedy of writing the new Mail Recipient.MAPI Mail file. Doesn't work. -When I try to send from an app like excel or word I get an error message...
  9. Right click a file to send to email

in Browsers and Email
    Right click a file to send to email: When I was using WLM I could select a word document or an image by right clicking the mouse and send to various places as to an email. Now since using the windows 10 mail app,The option is still there right click and send to an email but it don't work on this new mail app....
  10. right click send to

in Windows 10 Support
    right click send to: How do I add right click send to for items not in the list. 64162

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Right click on a excel spreedsheet and go to send to a mail recipient but get message that there is no Outlook 2016 profile