Windows 10: Right Click: To Open Link in New Application Guard Window

Discus and support Right Click: To Open Link in New Application Guard Window in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi, I have activated Application guard for Edge. Is there a way to right click and open new link in application guard window from normal browsing? The... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by windoc, Jul 11, 2021.

1. windoc Win User

Right Click: To Open Link in New Application Guard Window

Hi, I have activated Application guard for Edge. Is there a way to right click and open new link in application guard window from normal browsing? The only options I see are; Open New Link in, 'new tab' , 'new window' , 'new inprivate window'. To have the option to open a link in application guard window would be a handy feature. Right now the only way to use Application guard is from edge menu, and you can't paste any links from the outside.

:)

windoc, Jul 11, 2021
  2. ddelo Win User

Windows Defender Application Guard?

Shawn, has already done a great job on that:

*Arrow Turn On or Off Windows Defender Application Guard in Windows 10 | Tutorials

*Arrow Open New Application Guard Window in Microsoft Edge | Tutorials

*Arrow Turn On or Off Save Data in Application Guard for Microsoft Edge | Tutorials

The test results, from someone used it:
    Turn On or Off Windows Defender Application Guard in Windows 10 - Page 2 - | Tutorials

ddelo, Jul 11, 2021
  3. Steve C Win User
    Windows Defender Application Guard?

Thanks - it turns out the forum search results were blocked by my security software!

Steve C, Jul 11, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Windows Defender Application Guard extensions for Chrome and Firefox

Source: https://www.microsoft.com/security/b...sed-isolation/

Brink, Jul 11, 2021
Thema:

1. Right Click: To Open Link in New Application Guard Window - Similar Threads - Right Click Open

2. Can't right click on applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't right click on applications: When I right click on applications on my Windows 11 desktop the cursor turns into the loading icon and the Desktop turns unusable because the loading icon won't go away until I restart my system. This also happens when i right click applications on the explorer tab. Right...
  3. Can't right click on applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't right click on applications: When I right click on applications on my Windows 11 desktop the cursor turns into the loading icon and the Desktop turns unusable because the loading icon won't go away until I restart my system. This also happens when i right click applications on the explorer tab. Right...
  4. Right clicking on an application freezes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right clicking on an application freezes: When I try to right click an application on the desktop OR in the file explorer, the loading circle appears and stays like that until I restart my computer or the explorer. If it's in the file explorer, it just freezes with the circle and I have to close it from the taskbar...
  5. Right click function of an application

Right click function of an application: Hello After right clicking on an application on taskbar it displays a list of history or recently used things but again right clicking on a particular thing suppose a video, folder, program etc the drop down menu is not visible means not transparent. Also if i take the...
  6. New application guard window on edge not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New application guard window on edge not working: Basically the title. When i click it, nothing happens, i thought it should open another edge window. Also, i see there is a msft virtual disk HDD which is 8/8 gb. Can someone explain me? submitted by /u/AbnormalTrickshot [link] [comments]...
  7. Right click on "new"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Right click on "new": when I right-click on my Windows 10 desktop and get a list of options, they all work except "New" which "hangs" then crashes. I can' find a solution for this. I've been through the registry suggestions, and re-installed the O/S (Windows 10 64 bit), but to no avail. Can...
  8. Right click will not open new folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Right click will not open new folder: When I right click to open a new folder the new tab will not open and locks the screen I can open a new folder from the top right of folder screen. sorry I am not too good at this any ideas please 127496
  9. Windows Application Guard

Windows Application Guard: Windows Application Guard is on my Windows Features but its greyed out . I turned on Hyper -V but its made no difference . Hasn't it been rolled out to the public yet...
  10. Open New Application Guard Window in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Open New Application Guard Window in Microsoft Edge: How to: Open New Application Guard Window in Microsoft Edge [img] Information Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be faster, safer, and compatible with the modern Web. Announced...