Windows 10: right click using mouse pad etc

Discus and support right click using mouse pad etc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how do you right click with a dell mouse pad pls?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GregGreet, Mar 8, 2020.

1. GregGreet Win User

right click using mouse pad etc

how do you right click with a dell mouse pad pls?

:)

GregGreet, Mar 8, 2020

2. Mouse pad turn off windows 10 on a HP laptop

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please reply: What happens when you try disabling the mouse pad? Do you receive any error message?

You can also disable your mouse pad by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Mice and other pointing devices.
    • Right-click on the Mouse driver and click on Disable.
    • A prompt will appear, click yes.
    I would also suggest you update the driver from the device manager.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Mar 8, 2020
  3. Touch pad Mouse

The mouse driver can be outdated which causes the issue. To resolve this, we need to do several troubleshooting steps. We suggest that you update the mouse driver from the Device Manager. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Mice and other pointing devices.
    • Right click on Mouse driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Restart the computer for the changes to take effect.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jennifer Bri, Mar 8, 2020
  4. right click using mouse pad etc

mouse pad

I tried what was suggested but it kept going back to the same problem. I realized when I rolled back the driver it was disabling the elan mouse pad and going back to the ps/2 mouse pad . So I uninstalled the elan mouse pad and the problem was solved.

TerrieLucero, Mar 8, 2020
Thema:

right click using mouse pad etc

1. right click using mouse pad etc - Similar Threads - right click using

2. right click of mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    right click of mouse: HiMy Windows 11 restarts Windows Explorer when I right click https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-of-mouse/736234a2-1dff-4a29-85d3-50d469695400
  3. right click of mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    right click of mouse: HiMy Windows 11 restarts Windows Explorer when I right click https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-of-mouse/736234a2-1dff-4a29-85d3-50d469695400
  4. Right Mouse Click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right Mouse Click: Hi, I'm used to right-clicking while installing a program and then AS Administrator to run the installation.Now when I click on my right mouse button in Windows 11, the program always disappears?Can anything be done about this, please?...
  5. Left and Right click on mouse pad not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Left and Right click on mouse pad not working: Hi there, I have recently touched the wrong thing on my keypad for my left and right click to stop working, the touchpad itself works thankfully, but the buttons underneath don't seem to work. Any ideas for me to get it fixed ASAP. I've tried downloading the HP PC hardware...
  6. Right mouse click

Right mouse click: I have a microsoft keyboard and mouse connected via USB. The right mouse click no longer works on my mouse?? How do I fix - I have followed a number of articles but nothing has worked...
  7. how do right click using a touch pad and cursor - not a mouse

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do right click using a touch pad and cursor - not a mouse: how do you right click using just a touch pad - not a mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-right-click-using-a-touch-pad-and-cursor/fdbf5a75-ffb0-43ca-804d-3974dca95e54
  8. Mouse pad Use

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse pad Use: I can not get my mouse pad on new computer to work the same as normal. The side slide bar no longer slides up and done by pressing left key and pulling it down. Now I must put pointer in the bottom of slide bar and tap tap tap and it moves but too fast or jumps to the...
  9. right click mouse pad and no options

right click mouse pad and no options: Have a 2 year old Asus laptop with 10 on it. I've noticed that when I right click on things that would normally give me options to, say delete, move, copy, paste, etc....are not there. Meaning there is nothing there to be able to do. Is this just a windows 10 deal, or some...
  10. right click mouse pad and no options

in Windows 10 Support
    right click mouse pad and no options: Have a 2 year old Asus laptop with 10 on it. I've noticed that when I right click on things that would normally give me options to, say delete, move, copy, paste, etc....are not there. Meaning there is nothing there to be able to do. Is this just a windows 10 deal, or some...