Windows 10: Right Click

Discus and support Right Click in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Right clicking in a window or desktop opens (through New dropdown menu item) the possibillity to create a new folder or new Text Document. Lately this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by aliskander, Oct 22, 2018.

1. aliskander Win User

Right Click

Right clicking in a window or desktop opens (through New dropdown menu item) the possibillity to create a new folder or new Text Document.
    Lately this takes longer than usual (I think, but am not sure, after a Windows update).
    Not a big deal, rather a nuisance, but I am wondering if there anything can be done about that.
    Otherwise my system, latest version of Windows 10 Home Edition, seems perfectly in order.
    thanks in advance, gabriël

:)

aliskander, Oct 22, 2018
  2. hurricane51 Win User

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 22, 2018
  3. Deepak_Krishnan R Win User
    Up down left right arrows

Hi Laura,.

I suggest you to check if the following steps helps to resolve the issue.

• Right click on the Windows key and Go to control panel.
    • On the upper right corner change the view by to small icon.
    • Click on mouse.
    • Then click on ‘wheel’ tab.
    • Set the values for horizontal and vertical scrolling.

and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Oct 22, 2018
  4. NOPD Win User

Right Click

Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

Thema:

Right Click

1. Right Click - Similar Threads - Right Click

2. How to resize Windows 10 start menu icons without right-clicking?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to resize Windows 10 start menu icons without right-clicking?: Hi Microsoft Community, My mouse's right-click button is broken... and I need to resize an icon that was just created on my start menu. Is that possible? How can that be done? I tried to search for an answer, but all of them found said to right-click on the icon and...
  3. Windows 10 corrupted, right click context menu no delete, cut and copy

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 corrupted, right click context menu no delete, cut and copy: I am facing very strange issue with "Windows 10 Professional 1803", when I right click at the desktop context menu there are no delete, cut and copy: (I can copy, move or delete files using CMD!) [ATTACH] Also when I try to do start - run - i am getting this error:...
  4. Right click icons sometimes stick onscreen

Right click icons sometimes stick onscreen: Using Windows 10 (now in preview build but also happened in regular builds) and sometimes when I right click to copy/paste something, be it in explorer/Edge etc, the chosen icon I click on, stays on my screen. For example, if I right click and choose copy, and perform a copy,...
  5. Classic Right Click Menu On Taskbar Items

in Windows 10 Support
    Classic Right Click Menu On Taskbar Items: Hello. I'd like to state that I'm aware that 7++ Taskbar Tweaker has that classic menu option when right clicking on a Taskbar tab (refer to picture), yet I'm sure there's a Registry tweak for that. Does anyone know where in the Registry that is located? [img] 121583
  6. Right clicking on start button or Edge nothing happens.

in Windows 10 Support
    Right clicking on start button or Edge nothing happens.: About 2 weeks ago I noticed that all my bookmarks had dissappeared, then when I right click on the start menu nothing happens, now Edge won't open when I click on it on the taskbar, then today I went into my computer and my picture and documents files are gone. I have tried a...
  7. what is the zip software on the right click in file manager (Windows 10)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    what is the zip software on the right click in file manager (Windows 10): The right click compression works well and the zip file is great - but I need to know what the software is that creates this? Is it WinZip? thanks...
  8. Right clicking on desktop makes it unusable

Right clicking on desktop makes it unusable: So today I fully reset my PC because it was misbehaving, after the reset while the original problem disappeared, a new one came up. When on the desktop, if I right click, the cursor becomes the blue circle meaning it is loading or something and that makes the desktop...
  9. When switching from a desktop to a laptop, How do you do a right click on the mouse?

When switching from a desktop to a laptop, How do you do a right click on the mouse?: How is a right click mouse done on a laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-switching-from-a-desktop-to-a-laptop-how-do/bed47d8e-2ee6-47ec-a87e-33736f493375
  10. Windows 10 Right Click on Left Click on Certain Pages

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Right Click on Left Click on Certain Pages: On certain integrated pages (namely Device Manager, Task Manager, and the search bar on the top right of control panel) my right click menu appears whenever I left click. It is almost as if my right click is bound to both of my mouse buttons. This is not a problem with my...