Windows 10: Right Click

Discus and support Right Click in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Right clicking in a window or desktop opens (through New dropdown menu item) the possibillity to create a new folder or new Text Document. Lately this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by aliskander, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Right Click

Right clicking in a window or desktop opens (through New dropdown menu item) the possibillity to create a new folder or new Text Document.
    Lately this takes longer than usual (I think, but am not sure, after a Windows update).
    Not a big deal, rather a nuisance, but I am wondering if there anything can be done about that.
    Otherwise my system, latest version of Windows 10 Home Edition, seems perfectly in order.
    thanks in advance, gabriël

:)

aliskander, Oct 22, 2018

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 22, 2018
  3. Up down left right arrows

Hi Laura,.

I suggest you to check if the following steps helps to resolve the issue.

• Right click on the Windows key and Go to control panel.
    • On the upper right corner change the view by to small icon.
    • Click on mouse.
    • Then click on ‘wheel’ tab.
    • Set the values for horizontal and vertical scrolling.

and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Oct 22, 2018
  4. NOPD Win User

Right Click

Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

Thema:

Right Click

1. Right Click - Similar Threads - Right Click

2. Desktop Right Click not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop Right Click not working: So when I try to right click my desktop to make a folder the blue loading icon loads and it takes about 5 minutes to load and then nothing happens. I do it again and it does the same thing.. when it's loading I can't click anything on my desktop at all and when it stops...
  3. Right click selecting "NEW" taking time to load

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Right click selecting "NEW" taking time to load: Hello when I right click on desktop and click on" NEW " pc freezes for 10 to 30 sec I am using Hp notebook 15q- by000 Specification WINDOWS 10 DUAL CORE PROCESSOR AMD RADEON R5 A9 WITH 2GB 520 GRAPHICS 8BG RAM I tried everything like editing the shells...
  4. Desktop Right Click not working

Desktop Right Click not working: So when I try to right click my desktop to make a folder the blue loading icon loads and it takes about 5 minutes to load and then nothing happens. I do it again and it does the same thing.. when it's loading I can't click anything on my desktop at all and when it stops...
  5. Can't right click .exes, explorer crashes.

Can't right click .exes, explorer crashes.: Hi, I've been having this issue since yesterday. When I try to open the context menu for an executable to, let´s say, launch it as administrator, the cursor appears as loading and the context menu won't appear. I can right-click folders and images, my problem seems to be only...
  6. Slow right -> New on File Explorer click on Windows 10

Slow right -> New on File Explorer click on Windows 10: Hello, I noticed a really weird situation on my Windows 10, When I press right click it works good and immediately, but then, when I go to "New" section, it takes FOREVER, like 5 seconds which is A LOT if you think about it and really count this time for a moment. I tried...
  7. Slow right -> New on File Explorer click on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Slow right -> New on File Explorer click on Windows 10: Hello, I noticed a really weird situation on my Windows 10, When I press right click it works good and immediately, but then, when I go to "New" section, it takes FOREVER, like 5 seconds which is A LOT if you think about it and really count this time for a moment. I tried...
  8. right click menu

right click menu: when using the right click menu, how do i get a "confirm" option before deleting a file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-menu/5122906b-d095-4233-a785-1aadb877a634"
  9. fix right click dropdown concept memu in windows 10 microsoft help

in Windows 10 Customization
    fix right click dropdown concept memu in windows 10 microsoft help: fix right click dropdown concept memu in windows 10 microsoft help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-right-click-dropdown-concept-memu-in-windows/55ecb7d3-44f3-4cc8-8d52-47189ebd661d
  10. Right clicking on my desktop flickers my screen

Right clicking on my desktop flickers my screen: This started after an update. The screen slightly flickers whenever I hit my right mouse button. How do I fix this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-clicking-on-my-desktop-flickers-my-screen/93831a6f-0f44-4e7d-ab7b-f2337b98c441