Windows 10: Right clicking apps doesn't show up the options e.g. open, cut, copy

Discus and support Right clicking apps doesn't show up the options e.g. open, cut, copy in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] 123109 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by BloodMoon, Dec 8, 2018.

1. BloodMoon Win User

Right clicking apps doesn't show up the options e.g. open, cut, copy

Right clicking apps doesn't show up the options e.g. open, cut, copy [​IMG]

:)

BloodMoon, Dec 8, 2018

2. 'Open in new window' right-click menu option for File Explorer

I just submitted this suggestion on Windows Uservoice:

The idea: the right-click menu for folders in File Explorer has an option called 'Open in new window', which opens that folder in a new File Explorer window. Very useful for copying and moving things, and opening destination folders without accessing the start menu a second time.

right-click menu option for File Explorer – Feature Suggestions for Windows

Delicieuxz, Dec 8, 2018
  3. when i try to right click to rename a photo in windows 10 the option is not there

But I've tried that and the only options are, share, delete copy

sandrakelly_580, Dec 8, 2018
  4. NUS
    Nus Win User

'Open in new window' right-click menu option for File Explorer

Is this a weird joke/troll?

That feature has been in Explorer since at least Windows 7...

Thema:

1. Right clicking apps doesn't show up the options e.g. open, cut, copy - Similar Threads - Right clicking apps

2. The copy, cut, paste, rename, delete and properties options from the right click menu have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The copy, cut, paste, rename, delete and properties options from the right click menu have...: I logged in to Windows today and tried to move a file from my desktop but the options of copy, cut, paste, rename, delete and properties options from the right click menu had disappeared.The shortcuts for the same ctrl c,v, or F2 wouldn't work either.I somehow opened the...
  3. The copy, cut, paste, rename, delete and properties options from the right click menu have...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The copy, cut, paste, rename, delete and properties options from the right click menu have...: I logged in to Windows today and tried to move a file from my desktop but the options of copy, cut, paste, rename, delete and properties options from the right click menu had disappeared.The shortcuts for the same ctrl c,v, or F2 wouldn't work either.I somehow opened the...
  4. "New folder" option not showing up in right click menu!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "New folder" option not showing up in right click menu!: So uh everything was fine just few days ago and suddenly today I have come across this problem where I can't create a new folder... I tried creating a folder in desktop using the right click menu and even tried it in the file explorer and the "New" Menu is there but the...
  5. "New folder" option not showing up in right click menu!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "New folder" option not showing up in right click menu!: So uh everything was fine just few days ago and suddenly today I have come across this problem where I can't create a new folder... I tried creating a folder in desktop using the right click menu and even tried it in the file explorer and the "New" Menu is there but the...
  6. Right click menu doesn't show up in taskbar icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right click menu doesn't show up in taskbar icon: Hey. So basically, I can't view the right click menu that pops up whenever you right click on a taskbar icon I can on the desktop and file explorer though. I don't know if this is related but I recently updated my Windows too....
  7. Calendar and right click options not showing up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Calendar and right click options not showing up: Hello I have a problem with calendar, Action Center, and right clicking icons on taskbar doesn't work. Nothing shows up, how do I solve this?...
  8. Right click for copy doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Right click for copy doesn't work: Not sure why I can't right click for copy anymore!? It has been working all the time and all in a sudden it stopped working. Bought a new mouse and still not working. Please advise....
  9. Right click options show up, but no longer function

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Right click options show up, but no longer function: After a forced update was pushed out recently, I've discovered that when I right click Firefox, for example, and select a task from it (new tab, private tab, go to a favorite - whatever) it accepts the command and then does absolutely nothing. This worked just fine prior to...
  10. right click on taskbar shows no options

in Windows 10 Support
    right click on taskbar shows no options: i usually open task manager from the task bar by right clicking on it , now i have no options 96029