Windows 10: Right Clicking Drive In Explorer cause Explorer force closes

Discus and support Right Clicking Drive In Explorer cause Explorer force closes in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I tought it was a bug for new version of Windows 10 ver 2004, and then i tried to downgrade my Windows to 1909 ver, but the same problem still occur.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Inversionist, Oct 24, 2020.

1. Right Clicking Drive In Explorer cause Explorer force closes

I tought it was a bug for new version of Windows 10 ver 2004, and then i tried to downgrade my Windows to 1909 ver, but the same problem still occur.

:)

Inversionist, Oct 24, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User
    Namslas90, Oct 24, 2020
  3. F1reFly Win User
    right click crashes explorer

appreciated*Toast :toast:

edit: haha, i just noticed that the snipping tool is completely gone from my system, it was there the other day, now its gone and its backup in winsxs wont run....god i hate windows. heck with it, i'm formatting

F1reFly, Oct 24, 2020
  4. Right Clicking Drive In Explorer cause Explorer force closes

Explorer crashes on right click

Following windows 10 updating to latest version when I right click on a folder or file in Windows Explorer my screen goes blank and then comes back on and the explorer app has closed. Any suggestions please.

James Owen Sayers, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

Right Clicking Drive In Explorer cause Explorer force closes

1. Right Clicking Drive In Explorer cause Explorer force closes - Similar Threads - Right Clicking Drive

2. Won't Update and right click closes File Explorer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Won't Update and right click closes File Explorer.: I am setting up a new computer. It is a Dell Inspirion 5500. It is an Intel I5 with 12 Gigs of memory. I have set it up with the windows file on the computer and also with downloaded the ISO online. I get the same results. I have run the troubleshooter, I have tried...
  3. Won't Update and right click closes File Explorer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Won't Update and right click closes File Explorer.: I am setting up a new computer. It is a Dell Inspirion 5500. It is an Intel I5 with 12 Gigs of memory. I have set it up with the windows file on the computer and also with downloaded the ISO online. I get the same results. I have run the troubleshooter, I have tried...
  4. Right click causes windows explorer crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right click causes windows explorer crash: When I right-click on the desktop or anywhere within file explorer, the explorer waits for a second, crashes and restarts. It started after September 2023 windows 11 update which I did 21 Sep 2023. Before that day, right click was working file, with old context menu and with...
  5. Right click causes windows explorer crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right click causes windows explorer crash: When I right-click on the desktop or anywhere within file explorer, the explorer waits for a second, crashes and restarts. It started after September 2023 windows 11 update which I did 21 Sep 2023. Before that day, right click was working file, with old context menu and with...
  6. explorer right click

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    explorer right click: I do not get a format option when I right click on CD driveDiskmanager, however, does have a format optionScandisk and DISM both run without finding any problemsc: cd \Windows/System32 Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup pause Dism /online /cleanup-Image...
  7. File explorer crashes when right clicking on a drive in explorer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    File explorer crashes when right clicking on a drive in explorer: I'm trying to format a USB drive but whenever I right click on it in explorer, file explorer crashes. Any tips on how to fix this? submitted by /u/barkafas2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kf1qtn/file_explorer_crashes_when_right_clicking_on_a/
  8. right click in win explorer closes it

in Windows 10 Support
    right click in win explorer closes it: If I right click a file or folder to rename etc . Win explorer closes ? 169102
  9. windows explorer closes when right-clicking on any drive???

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows explorer closes when right-clicking on any drive???: Hi,forum. When I right click on any drive my screen blinks and win.ex. closes! This just started today for now obvious reason. Anyone who have experienced anything similar? Thanks for all help....
  10. Right Click in File Explorer/priorities and closes the window

in Windows 10 Support
    Right Click in File Explorer/priorities and closes the window: This just started recently, when I open file explorer , and right click on any drive, C, D, and click on "priorities" it immediately closes the File explorer window. I can open any folders ok, but can't get priorities to open on the Drives.*Mad 36969