Windows 10: Right clicking folders and .exes super slow to load.

Discus and support Right clicking folders and .exes super slow to load. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey guys, I've searched google and reddit everywhere for a solution; I can't seem to stop having this issue. I've tried clearing out the context menu... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MegaScizzor, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Right clicking folders and .exes super slow to load.

Hey guys, I've searched google and reddit everywhere for a solution; I can't seem to stop having this issue. I've tried clearing out the context menu with shellexview and the registry, I've also done sfc /scannow to no avail. the only thing else suggested was resetting my pc. I find it annoying to have to completely reset my pc just to fix this annoying issue. does anyone else have any suggestions?

thanks guys!

submitted by /u/MegaScizzor
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MegaScizzor, Jun 25, 2020

2. Context menu when right-clicking on files and folders takes forever to load.

I have this weird issue that started earlier this afternoon where when I right-click on any file or folders, it takes quite a while for the pop-up menu to show up. Right-clicking on the desktop or on empty spots in folders or shortcut files is working normally
    but it only is super slow when I right click on any file types like videos, music, pictures, etc. and folders. Can someone help me please?

Thank You!

EtienneGagnon, Jun 25, 2020
  3. Very slow to load Downloads folder in Windows 10

The steps outlined at How to Fix a Slow-Opening Windows Downloads Folder | Laptop Mag helped me.

1. Open File Explorer. You can get there by hitting Windows Key + E or clicking on the explorer icon in your taskbar.

2. Right click on the Downloads shortcut in the
    window pane and select Properties.

3. Navigate to the Customize tab.

4. Select "General items" from the "Optimize this folder for:" list.

5. Click Ok.​

MarineGeek23, Jun 25, 2020
  4. mbmeadows Win User

Right clicking folders and .exes super slow to load.

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

Right clicking folders and .exes super slow to load.

1. Right clicking folders and .exes super slow to load. - Similar Threads - Right clicking folders

2. 20H2 Slow right click

in Windows 10 Customization
    20H2 Slow right click: Hi! So, I recently updated my windows 10 to 20H2 and when i right click it takes up to a while to load i tried the registry but it didnt help. Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/20h2-slow-right-click/8f5c3111-71e9-4a9e-afda-51a7634e498b
  3. The right click menu is slow.

in Windows 10 Customization
    The right click menu is slow.: Hi, I have an HP laptop it's specs: Intel Core i3-8145U CPU@2.10 GHz 2.30 GHz 4.00 GB RAM 3.89 GB usable When I select a lot of files like in the prefetch folder, there is a busy cursor for quite some time and then the menu appears. Sometimes even the cursor gets stuck in...
  4. Right click on folders, EXE keeps loading after Windows Update KB4570334 KB4569745

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Right click on folders, EXE keeps loading after Windows Update KB4570334 KB4569745: Recently updated Windows 10 with KB4570334 & KB4569745 and since then unable to right click folders or EXEs inside any of my drives. Have tried to perform: - sfc - dism fix - powershell Repair-WindowsImage -Online -RestoreHealth - shexview disable all context menu and...
  5. Browsers got super slow to load

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Browsers got super slow to load: Over the last week all my browsers got super slow. Chrome and Firefox. Tested both without extensions and cleared all cache etc still slow. Scanned for viruses and malaware. Nothing. Internet speed is unchanged as they work fine with my other devices at same speed. Checked...
  6. right click slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    right click slow: whenever i try to create new folder or press right click new it cause lag and delay 10 second i tried all the solution on the internet and widows repair and check updates and everything but nothing work !...
  7. Slow right click on Desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slow right click on Desktop: [ATTACH] Same thing on File Explorer. I did the 1909 update today, Windows is installed on SSD. Does anyone have this problem too? https://i.redd.it/9v8ctr03k2b41.gif submitted by /u/GuilhermeGarm [link] [comments]...
  8. My right click is slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My right click is slow: So I bought 2 weeks ago a Lenovo Ideapad l340 gaming and i have been experiencing that my right click is slow, i need help, also i delete some file from regit but its still slow and it bothes me....
  9. Slow loading folders

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow loading folders: I started experiencing slow folder loading, up to 10+ seconds, some time ago, perhaps a month or two. Maybe after a windows update. I can't remember for sure, but no system changes were made around that time except for those made by WU. A good example where there is no good...
  10. Right clicking on folders...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Right clicking on folders...: ...and icons takes unreasonable long time to open - what could be the reason? 38237