Windows 10: Right Mouse BUtton

Discus and support Right Mouse BUtton in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 Home Edition , Recently I'm facing a problem in which when ever I click right mouse button on main screen(Desktop)curson keeps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AmanSrivastava18897, Mar 24, 2019.

1. Right Mouse BUtton

I have Windows 10 Home Edition , Recently I'm facing a problem in which when ever I click right mouse button on main screen(Desktop)curson keeps showing the running process but nothing appears ,I have tried full reset , but still problem persist. Please Help me find a solution.Right Mouse BUtton [​IMG]

:)

AmanSrivastava18897, Mar 24, 2019

2. right mouse button

Hi Rob,

In order for us to better assist you with your issue on right mouse button, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you made any updates or changes to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • Have you tried to update your Windows 10 to its latest version?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Mar 24, 2019
  3. mouse is not working right

unfortunately there isn't a lot to a usb mouse. what i would suggest is checking the power management settings on it.

Right-click the start menu and choose device manager
    Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers at the very bottom
    Double-click on each HUB you have listed, click Power Management Tab at the top, and UNCHECK "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power"
    You may have HUBs called Generic and Root Hub. Perform the step above on All of them.

If you continue to have the issue, i would imagine your mouse is malfunctioning. Perhaps try another mouse just to be sure. This will help you determine if it is in fact the mouse of computer causing the issue.

Good Luck!!

samsonbiatch, Mar 24, 2019
  4. Naresh_K Win User

Right Mouse BUtton

Right Click on Mouse doesn't work anymore

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have a better understanding of the issue, please help us with the following information:

1. Was there any major change on your system, before which you did not face this issue?
    2. May I know the troubleshooting steps that you have already performed?
    3. May I know the Make and Model of the mouse?

Meanwhile, you can try to reset the drivers for the mouse. Please follow the steps mentioned below to uninstall the drivers:

1. Open Device manager
      (right click on start button).
    2. Then expand Mice and other Pointing devices.
    3. Right click on mouse drivers and then click on
      Uninstall.
    4. Restart the computer and the drivers will be re-installed.

Regards,

Naresh_K, Mar 24, 2019
Thema:

Right Mouse BUtton

1. Right Mouse BUtton - Similar Threads - Right Mouse BUtton

2. Left mouse button not working right

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left mouse button not working right: First I thought hardware issueWhen I click the left mouse button it doesn't work. I press it 5-10 times then it may respond once. In the mouse settings if I switch from right to left buttons then the right works fine however when I restart my system it switches back to left....
  3. Left mouse button not working right

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Left mouse button not working right: First I thought hardware issueWhen I click the left mouse button it doesn't work. I press it 5-10 times then it may respond once. In the mouse settings if I switch from right to left buttons then the right works fine however when I restart my system it switches back to left....
  4. Left mouse button not working right

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Disable Right Mouse Button:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable Right Mouse Button:: My hand shakes and is always hitting the right mouse button. I have seen in earlier posts I can edit the registry, but that was 10 years ago. Before I mess with the registry I want to know if it has changed in the past ten years.Follow these steps to disable mouse right click...
  6. Disable Right Mouse Button:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable Right Mouse Button:: My hand shakes and is always hitting the right mouse button. I have seen in earlier posts I can edit the registry, but that was 10 years ago. Before I mess with the registry I want to know if it has changed in the past ten years.Follow these steps to disable mouse right click...
  7. While playing games, my left mouse button acts as my right mouse button, and my right mouse...

While playing games, my left mouse button acts as my right mouse button, and my right mouse...: Hi I own an HP Pavillion Gaming Mouse 300 which I have had since December of 2019. Recently, back in July of 2020, a computer store did a system reset on my Computer after it wouldn't start, and when I got my computer back, I used the same mouse with it, and in normal...
  8. mouse right button not working

mouse right button not working: mouse right button not working please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-right-button-not-working/be5ad139-ab02-485a-82b2-b3ff783cc639
  9. Mouse buttons(left and right pointing stick button)

Mouse buttons(left and right pointing stick button): Am using Hp probook G2 640. I was having a problem with the left and right pointing stick buttons after i changed my keyboard which was having a track pad and went in for one without a trackpad. And You know Hp probook g2 640 has four(4) mouse buttons. And so i wanted to ask...
  10. Mouse Right Button Click Problem

Mouse Right Button Click Problem: Hi there, In the last couple of weeks I have a problem with my mouse right button (doesn't matter which mouse I use - Pad, USB, etc). When clicking on certain files, such as images, pdf, text files or ms-office files, instead of firing the menu, windows explorer resets...