Windows 10: Right Mouse Function/ File Explorer "working on it"

Discus and support Right Mouse Function/ File Explorer "working on it" in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I upgraded to 10 from 7 as a download and I am occasionally losing right mouse function (start menu, task bar) and file explorer will not open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by LeeBr, Mar 23, 2016.

1. LeeBr Win User

Right Mouse Function/ File Explorer "working on it"

Hi,
    I upgraded to 10 from 7 as a download and I am occasionally losing right mouse function (start menu, task bar) and file explorer will not open ("working on it"). Restart fixes it for a while and sometimes it will work for hours and sometimes just minutes. I tried shellexview and disabled 7-zip shell extension; IE context extension; MBAM shl ext Class; and SimpleShl Ext Class. Does anyone else have this problem? Any fixes? Thanks for any info.

:)

LeeBr, Mar 23, 2016

2. " Nokia Simple " theme - where it this theme?

hi,

Some days ago on page
    http://ea.mobile.nokia.com/content/spin/ea/6120c/en/theme/index.xhtml
    or in phone (nokia 6120c) themes/general/download themes/ was very cool theme (light cream white, black fonts) " Nokia Simple ", now its dissapear from this site. Where i can get it?
    or maybe somebody has it and could send to me.

thx

szympek123, Mar 23, 2016
  3. okinawa---01, Mar 23, 2016
  4. Right Mouse Function/ File Explorer "working on it"

If you are sure you will not go back to Windows 7(or have a backup image saved of it) you might try removing Windows.old as shown in this tutorial

I have only run Windows 10 in Virtual Machines but I noticed the same behavior of Explorer. "Working on it" and coming up only after minutes of delay if at all. Removing Windows.old and the unneeded install files, then defragging was the only way to get a stable Explorer window.

MilesAhead, Mar 23, 2016
Thema:

Right Mouse Function/ File Explorer "working on it"

1. Right Mouse Function/ File Explorer "working on it" - Similar Threads - Right Mouse Function

2. right click not working in file explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    right click not working in file explorer: hello,I am encountering with an issue in file explorer windows 10. I wanted to print some documents and when i right clicked in the folder. It just hanged, like when the cursor shows a blue round moving animation only. That happened and the file explorer froze. I cant even...
  3. right click not working in file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    right click not working in file explorer: hello,I am encountering with an issue in file explorer windows 10. I wanted to print some documents and when i right clicked in the folder. It just hanged, like when the cursor shows a blue round moving animation only. That happened and the file explorer froze. I cant even...
  4. right click not working in file explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Search function in File Explorer is not working correctly

Search function in File Explorer is not working correctly: step to reproduce: 1, in any folder, create a file named "ConfigurationManager.txt" 2, search "manager" 3, result is nothing how can I fix this?...
  6. File Explorer is not working right.

File Explorer is not working right.: With this last windows update: Windows 10 Home 20H2 OS build 19042.685 Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0 My Windows File Explorer is not working right. If I save a image it takes so long for it to take place now where as before the update it was instant....
  7. File explorer function not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    File explorer function not working: Customer called today about not being able to save attachments from Outlook 2016. Pop up on save saying cannot save. So updated OS to latest build 20h2, updated office 365 and checked updated drivers etc. Still issue. Tried saveas function in word and excel, browse does not...
  8. Windows File Explorer Right Mouse Click

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows File Explorer Right Mouse Click: I have just upgraded my system to win 10 release 10.0.18362 Build 18362 and all appeared to be working. I found an issue with File Explorer - if I try to "right Click" on a drive letter in the left panel File Explorer closes (all task bar items also get disappear for a few...
  9. File Explorer not working right...

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer not working right...: I've been doing a lot of picture editing and what I don't need I send to the Recycle Bin, when done I empty it. I've noticed the bin doesn't automatically refresh to show that it is empty like in earlier versions of windows i.e. "3.11, 98, XP, and 7", but will if I manually...
  10. File Explorer not working right...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    File Explorer not working right...: I've been doing a lot of picture editing and what I don't need I send to the Recycle Bin, when done I empty it. I've noticed the bin doesn't automatically refresh to show that it is empty like in earlier versions of windows i.e. "3.11, 98, XP, and 7", but will if I manually...