Windows 10: Right Mouse Function/ File Explorer "working on it"

Discus and support Right Mouse Function/ File Explorer "working on it" in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I upgraded to 10 from 7 as a download and I am occasionally losing right mouse function (start menu, task bar) and file explorer will not open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by LeeBr, Mar 23, 2016.

1. LeeBr Win User

Right Mouse Function/ File Explorer "working on it"

Hi,
    I upgraded to 10 from 7 as a download and I am occasionally losing right mouse function (start menu, task bar) and file explorer will not open ("working on it"). Restart fixes it for a while and sometimes it will work for hours and sometimes just minutes. I tried shellexview and disabled 7-zip shell extension; IE context extension; MBAM shl ext Class; and SimpleShl Ext Class. Does anyone else have this problem? Any fixes? Thanks for any info.

:)

LeeBr, Mar 23, 2016

2. " Nokia Simple " theme - where it this theme?

hi,

Some days ago on page
    http://ea.mobile.nokia.com/content/spin/ea/6120c/en/theme/index.xhtml
    or in phone (nokia 6120c) themes/general/download themes/ was very cool theme (light cream white, black fonts) " Nokia Simple ", now its dissapear from this site. Where i can get it?
    or maybe somebody has it and could send to me.

thx

szympek123, Mar 23, 2016
  3. okinawa---01, Mar 23, 2016
  4. Right Mouse Function/ File Explorer "working on it"

If you are sure you will not go back to Windows 7(or have a backup image saved of it) you might try removing Windows.old as shown in this tutorial

I have only run Windows 10 in Virtual Machines but I noticed the same behavior of Explorer. "Working on it" and coming up only after minutes of delay if at all. Removing Windows.old and the unneeded install files, then defragging was the only way to get a stable Explorer window.

MilesAhead, Mar 23, 2016
Thema:

Right Mouse Function/ File Explorer "working on it"

1. Right Mouse Function/ File Explorer "working on it" - Similar Threads - Right Mouse Function

2. Right club File explorer stopped working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Right club File explorer stopped working: I thought Microsoft took this feature away, but it still works on my other laptop. Both machines are on latest insider release of Win10 Pro 64bit. I have file explorer pinned to my taskbar. The expected result from right clicking that shortcut is it gives you a list of...
  3. File explorer and mouse cursor not working as expected

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File explorer and mouse cursor not working as expected: I open File explorer and just hovering over documents,downloads,videos,... etc. will make my cursor flicker between loading selecting and pointing and i've even spam clicked not on a file but just a blank page and that has made it even worse it opened windows media player. I...
  4. explorer crashes on right mouse click

explorer crashes on right mouse click: File Explorer crashes when right mouse button is clicked to bring up sub menu. Also crashes randomly when drives are accessed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/explorer-crashes-on-right-mouse-click/dae788e5-919f-4044-8bfa-7de288b564f2
  5. Windows Explorer search functionality not working

Windows Explorer search functionality not working: Cannot get result when we do a simple file search. Some times it keeps loading and sometimes get blank result https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-explorer-search-functionality-not-working/d81249cd-84b1-40db-98c1-561d30d0537c
  6. File Explorer not working right...

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer not working right...: I've been doing a lot of picture editing and what I don't need I send to the Recycle Bin, when done I empty it. I've noticed the bin doesn't automatically refresh to show that it is empty like in earlier versions of windows i.e. "3.11, 98, XP, and 7", but will if I manually...
  7. File Explorer not working right...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    File Explorer not working right...: I've been doing a lot of picture editing and what I don't need I send to the Recycle Bin, when done I empty it. I've noticed the bin doesn't automatically refresh to show that it is empty like in earlier versions of windows i.e. "3.11, 98, XP, and 7", but will if I manually...
  8. mouse is not working right

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse is not working right: Hi. I have a Acer Aspire E17 with a precision touchpad. The touchpad works, but I prefer the mouse. Sometimes when I am using the mouse I hear a strange sound then it stops working. It only lasts for about 10 seconds then the sound returns and the mouse works again. Can...
  9. File Explorer - Copy/Cut and Paste function not working

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer - Copy/Cut and Paste function not working: Hi there, I need some help seeing at MS Support could not solve the problem. When trying to copy and paste a file from File Explorer (or Desktop), my "Paste" operations remains disabled. As if the copy operation never actually copied the file. I also noticed that when I...
  10. Right click not working in Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Right click not working in Explorer: Not sure when this issue came up, maybe a few days or longer, I just kept doing other things to get by. If on a webpage or desktop I can use the right click, but in explorer if I right click a folder it brings up the menu, then taskbar icons all flash, then quickly...