Windows 10: Right Mouse/ Left Mouse Jamming while playing games window 10

Discus and support Right Mouse/ Left Mouse Jamming while playing games window 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, My right mouse/left mouse work perfectly I when I use computer for daily activities; however, once I log onto any FPS games. My left mouse/ right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by sugisugi1, Nov 7, 2020.

1. sugisugi1 Win User

Right Mouse/ Left Mouse Jamming while playing games window 10

Hi,

My right mouse/left mouse work perfectly I when I use computer for daily activities; however, once I log onto any FPS games. My left mouse/ right mouse do not work in gaming. I've tried all the tips online Drivers update,..... But nothing works. Is there anything that can help with this?

:)

sugisugi1, Nov 7, 2020

2. Right click changes to left on the mouse while playing games

hi

when i use my mouse (and i usually "spamm" right clicks as i am playing some games) sometimes (once in 10-15 clicks) right click command is taken by windows as left click command . my mouse is rather new . i bought it 10 days ago and found this problem today.

thanks for attention.\

mouse- Original Title

ArmenArakelyan, Nov 7, 2020
  3. Right click changes to left on the mouse while playing games

Hi Armen,

Thank you for posting in Community.

We understand your concern and we will provide the assistance required to help you resolve the issue.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Do you face this issue only when playing games?
    • If yes, does it happen only to a specific game?
    • Other than changing your mouse, did you make any other changes prior to the issue?

As per the information that you have provided, I would suggest that you follow the steps below to help us narrow down the issue.

Method 1:

Connect another mouse to your PC, perform the same task and check. You may also randomly click without lunching the game to check if the issue occurs only during game play.

Method 2:

If the issue persist in both the above stated scenario, I would suggest that you place your computer in Safe Mode and check. Safe mode starts Windows in a basic state, using a limited set of files and drivers. It can help you troubleshoot problems on your
    PC.

Note: You will not be able to launch the game in Safe Mode. However, I would recommend that you randomly click and check if the same issue occurs.

Click on the link below to learn how to place your PC in this mode

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10 -
    Windows Help

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Nov 7, 2020
  4. Right Mouse/ Left Mouse Jamming while playing games window 10

Windows 10 Issues with Right and Left Mouse Click

Hello..

I have an issue with a recently upgraded Windows 10 machine from a Windows 8 environment. Since the upgrade, my mouses "left click" function will cease working after a 24-36 hour period. The only fix is a reboot of the system. Upon
    reboot, the mouse operates as expected. The issue is mostly with "left click", but does happen with the "right click" as well.

I have tried:

• Using a different wireless mouse.
    • Using a wired mouse
    • Checking drivers.
    • Changing USB ports.
    The issue seems to be rooted in Windows 10. Any thoughts on the issues is appreciate.

Jonathon FIshman

Ben_s Ranch, Nov 7, 2020
Thema:

Right Mouse/ Left Mouse Jamming while playing games window 10

1. Right Mouse/ Left Mouse Jamming while playing games window 10 - Similar Threads - Right Mouse Left

2. Mouse Freezes constantly while playing games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse Freezes constantly while playing games.: Ok so my mouse works perfectly fine when I do usual work like browsing and all the cursor works fine BUT whenever I play games my mouse constantly freezes every second and unfreezes and then goes to the position where I moved it to . Lets take 'Fall Guys' game for example,...
  3. Mouse randomly stops clicking left and right both while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse randomly stops clicking left and right both while gaming: HiMy mouse randomly stops clicking for a few seconds in game and after a lot of clicks it starts working again but not long to stop clicking again ... I installed Thymesia on my PC. Might it be because of the game ?! The only difference now has from the last game I played are...
  4. Mouse randomly stops clicking left and right both while gaming

Mouse randomly stops clicking left and right both while gaming: HiMy mouse randomly stops clicking for a few seconds in game and after a lot of clicks it starts working again but not long to stop clicking again ... I installed Thymesia on my PC. Might it be because of the game ?! The only difference now has from the last game I played are...
  5. Left hand mouse together with right hand mouse?

Left hand mouse together with right hand mouse?: Hi, I am using 2 pcs of "standard right handed" mouse. One in right hand, second in left hand. Both as primary button "left".Now I have bought "left handed vertical mouse". I want to have there primary button left one, as I had until now. But when I switch it in Windows, the...
  6. Left hand mouse together with right hand mouse?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left hand mouse together with right hand mouse?: Hi, I am using 2 pcs of "standard right handed" mouse. One in right hand, second in left hand. Both as primary button "left".Now I have bought "left handed vertical mouse". I want to have there primary button left one, as I had until now. But when I switch it in Windows, the...
  7. Left hand mouse together with right hand mouse?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. While playing games, my left mouse button acts as my right mouse button, and my right mouse...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    While playing games, my left mouse button acts as my right mouse button, and my right mouse...: Hi I own an HP Pavillion Gaming Mouse 300 which I have had since December of 2019. Recently, back in July of 2020, a computer store did a system reset on my Computer after it wouldn't start, and when I got my computer back, I used the same mouse with it, and in normal...
  9. Mouse Left click not working properly while playing games.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse Left click not working properly while playing games.: So I was playing some games on my PC and the mouse works fine, but when I aim and shoot, the left click doesn't work, but in menu the mouse works fine and also works properly while not in game. It happens in several games. I tested the games with other mouse and it works...
  10. Mouse not working while playing some games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse not working while playing some games: My mouse doesn't work in some games. I already tried uptdating the drivers for my mouse but windows says there is no better drivers. submitted by /u/fixiufd3 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/inllmt/mouse_not_working_while_playing_some_games/