Windows 10: Right panel will not move out of the way

Discus and support Right panel will not move out of the way in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] So it wont move to the right. I have searched all over how to just make it go away but I do not see a method. I found a reg edit that changed it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by DonMurray, Feb 21, 2020.

1. DonMurray Win User

Right panel will not move out of the way

Right panel will not move out of the way [​IMG]

So it wont move to the right. I have searched all over how to just make it go away but I do not see a method. I found a reg edit that changed it so I can move it to the left. but I need to move it to the right so I can see my details.

:)

DonMurray, Feb 21, 2020
  2. NOPD Win User

Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

3. windows 10 control panel

Hello,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community and providing us with the detailed description about the issue.

As per the description, I understand that you want to know how to access the control panel in Windows 10?

I certainly understand your concern and will try my best to help you.

I would suggest you to try the following steps to open the Control Panel in the system.

Step 1: Opening Control Panel in Windows 10.

• Open Run command box by simultaneously pressing Windows and R keys (Windows + R).

• In the Run dialog box, type
      Control
      and then press Enter key to open the classic Control Panel.
    Step 2: Access Control Panel in Windows 10 from desktop.

• Right-click on the Start button (Windows logo button at the bottom-left corner of the desktop) and then click Control Panel to open the same.
    Step 3: Launch Control Panel using search.

• Open Start menu or screen.

• In the search box, enter Control Panel and then press Enter key to open the same.
    Note: You can quickly access the search with the help of Windows + C hotkey.

Step 4: Create Control Panel shortcut on desktop.

• Right-click on desktop, click New, and then click Shortcut.
    • In Type the location of the item box, type the following path.
    explorer shell:ControlPanelFolder

• Click Next button.
    • In the Type a name for this shortcut box, type Control Panel, and click Finish button. You can now double-click on the Control Panel icon on the desktop to quickly launch the same.
    Step 5: Pin Control Panel to Start or taskbar.

• In the Start search box, type Control Panel.

• When you see search results, right-click on Control Panel entry and then click Pin to Start to pin it to the Start menu or screen.
    Note: Clicking Pin to taskbar will pin the Control Panel to taskbar.

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Jayant Gupta, Feb 21, 2020
  4. Right panel will not move out of the way

windows 10 control panel

Step 2 does not work at all. Anything from File Explorer and above does not launch at all.

DeviantWolf, Feb 21, 2020
Thema:

Right panel will not move out of the way

1. Right panel will not move out of the way - Similar Threads - Right panel move

2. Emoji panel not working right WIN11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emoji panel not working right WIN11: My Emoji Panel on windows 11 looks like this :/any fixes please let me knowit is really annoying https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emoji-panel-not-working-right-win11/debc4da5-b243-43fe-ab81-44a37d96c513
  3. Emoji panel not working right WIN11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Emoji panel not working right WIN11: My Emoji Panel on windows 11 looks like this :/any fixes please let me knowit is really annoying https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emoji-panel-not-working-right-win11/debc4da5-b243-43fe-ab81-44a37d96c513
  4. Right Click Panel Becomes Completely Transparent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right Click Panel Becomes Completely Transparent: This issue occurred recently when I right-clicked an item in File Explorer, and the Options panel opened and then turned completely transparent. When I right-click the file again, the transparency goes away. Although, it consistently turns transparent on each different file I...
  5. Moving Control Panel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Moving Control Panel: I am using Windows 10 and Office 365. The Control Panel is on my desktop and not on the Start panel where I think it should be. I have tried but cannot move it on to the Start panel. It has been on the desktop since I bought my new PC about 3 years ago and can only think it...
  6. Moving Control Panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving Control Panel: I am using Windows 10 and Office 365. The Control Panel is on my desktop and not on the Start panel where I think it should be. I have tried but cannot move it on to the Start panel. It has been on the desktop since I bought my new PC about 3 years ago and can only think it...
  7. Moving Control Panel

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Is there a way to zoom out the calendar in order to see the whole length of the day? Right...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to zoom out the calendar in order to see the whole length of the day? Right...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MikeWithNoHair [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ml9yt9/is_there_a_way_to_zoom_out_the_calendar_in_order/
  9. Please move " Format drive " out of the right click menu to Tools

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Please move " Format drive " out of the right click menu to Tools: It is too easy to click when Format drive is directly in the right-click menu. Such tools as scan drive, repair errors, defragment are located in Properties / Tools and here is also the correct place for formatting options. To improve user's safety, the format window should...
  10. control panel options greyed out

in Windows 10 Support
    control panel options greyed out: when trying to use control panel most options are greyed out or do not respond 23266