Windows 10: Right pointing double angle icons on all desktop file icons

Discus and support Right pointing double angle icons on all desktop file icons in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Last week, all of my desktop file icons now have blue arrows next to them. Looks like this >> but blue. This is NOT the compressed arrow icons that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by burgy13579, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Right pointing double angle icons on all desktop file icons

Last week, all of my desktop file icons now have blue arrows next to them. Looks like this >> but blue. This is NOT the compressed arrow icons that everyone has in their threads. Can someone help me get rid of them? Using Windows 10. Thank you.

:)

burgy13579, Jan 28, 2020

2. Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Jan 28, 2020
  3. Desktop icons missing?

i guess its not coz oc
    try to right click on desktop you will find show desktop icon

micropage7, Jan 28, 2020
  4. Mussels Win User

Right pointing double angle icons on all desktop file icons

Removing desktop icons

the icons are located in 'all users' folder somewhere (for example, i see a few shared icons in "C:\Users\Public\Desktop" )

The only way to fix those, is to remove the icons from there, and place them on to each users desktops manually. an admin may need to do this.

Mussels, Jan 28, 2020
Thema:

Right pointing double angle icons on all desktop file icons

1. Right pointing double angle icons on all desktop file icons - Similar Threads - Right pointing double

2. Chrome icon double/blank in right-click menu

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome icon double/blank in right-click menu: Hey guys! New here and searched your forums for this issue but found no results so, I decided to make a thread, hoping you could help me out. I have windows 10 pro and have installed Google Chrome browser. When I went to set Chrome as the default browser in the apps section,...
  3. desktop suddenly has doubled icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    desktop suddenly has doubled icons: double icons on my desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-suddenly-has-doubled-icons/21cdbdd3-47c1-4d81-ba99-c84b0ec0f53d
  4. Desktop icons and right click

Desktop icons and right click: I can not find my desktop icons nor can I right click on my desktop this is what my desktop looks like[IMG] this is what I want it too look like how do I fix this? thank you [ATTACH]...
  5. Extended screen double desktop icons

Extended screen double desktop icons: I have extended screens with icons on each screen some of the folder and shortcuts is doubles like Chrome and My PC. When I'm unplugged the second screen all his icons moves to the laptop screen. My question is if there is any way to save desktop for one screen and a...
  6. Double Office Icons

Double Office Icons: Hello, About a month ago, I got a new computer for university. The computer came in with a trail version of office, which I got rid of, and later installed it again, this time with the university credentials. The problem is that I have a pair of duplicate icons in my "All...
  7. Right Angle Molex?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Right Angle Molex?: Is there such a thing as a right angle molex power connector? I have been looking for one that lies nearly flat against what it plugs in to, but can't find one. I have a home theater case and an add-in USB 3.0 card, but it requires a molex power connection. Problem is, the...
  8. Icons on desktop doubled

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons on desktop doubled: I have everal icons on my desktop. Some were short cut icons one day I started up my computer and they all doubled. I have no idea why. Does anyone have any idea what happened? 94865
  9. Desktop does not show all file icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop does not show all file icons: My Win10 Desktop seems to have problems. I can copy a file to the desktop but no icon show for it. But pressing WindowsE shows it as present. Is there any way to ensure the icon always appears ? Thanks. 66529
  10. The two people icon from the Admin right shows up on all desktop icons

in Windows 10 Support
    The two people icon from the Admin right shows up on all desktop icons: These were not on all my icons earler but when I got back from work all of the icon on my desktop have the two people icon from the admin controlls on the lower left of my icons. Is there a reason for this or a way to disable it. [img] 76232