Windows 10: Right portion of screen non-responsive

Discus and support Right portion of screen non-responsive in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Running Win 10 with latest updates Lenovo ideacentre AIO Y910-27ISH Desktop Approximately 1/6 of the screen, on the right hand side, is suddenly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AGMCine9, Oct 29, 2019.

1. AGMCine9 Win User

Right portion of screen non-responsive

Running Win 10 with latest updates

Lenovo ideacentre AIO Y910-27ISH Desktop

Approximately 1/6 of the screen, on the right hand side, is suddenly unresponsive, although displaying properly.

The cursor can still travel there, and windows/programs can occupy that space, but when the cursor floats over an actionable button or item in that area it cannot select anything. Even on the blank desktop the cursor cannot drag-select or interact with icons.

There's no damage or visible display difference to that area; to the naked eye it appears fine, and the task bar portion is oddly not affected.

I had this same exact issue happen 2 weeks ago with a Samsung tablet also running Win10. In that instance I was not able to interact with the touch screen in the same area, nor use the cursor. I was able to correct the issue on that machine by ultimately doing a "Fresh Start" reinstall, but I'd rather avoid that solution if possible on this machine.

Any advice appreciated. I've done the obvious restarts and there was no antagonizing event I can think of... haven't installed new software in a few weeks and virus scans are clean.

Cheers

:)

AGMCine9, Oct 29, 2019
  2. 24 214 Win User

non responsive

my page keeps freezing and says non responsive ,need suggestions what to do

24 214, Oct 29, 2019
  3. meebers Win User
    Mail and Calendar App non responsive

Ever since the last os update, this app is non responsive. I have 2 mail accounts setup, 1 is msn.com and the other is an outlook.com address (the main account for W10). Worked as intended before update. Now on 1511 10586.63. Here is screen shot of app. Was going to try and uninstall & then install but option is greyed out. Notice no accounts are showing under Accounts. Any suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Oct 29, 2019
  4. Right portion of screen non-responsive

Lock screen bug? or Non responsive touch contact point!

I was just wondering if anyone had a fix for this yet. Ive had my mobile for around 7 months and it worked fine, I woke up this morning and had the exact same problem as everyone else - The problem IS not an HTC problem as it is happening to Samsung Win
    7 mobiles as well from what Ive seen while looking for a solution to this.

Steps Ive taken to try and fix the problem are:

• Soft Reboot
    • Hard Reboot
    • Update Removals
    • Reinstalling Updates
    • Restore to Factory Settings

I did a few tests top see it was at random intervilles but always managed to get the touch screen to respond on the right side after exactly 5 seconds of constant movement, BUT if I was to just keep taping the screen in the same place for 5 seconds (on
    the right side again) the touch screen would still be non responsive on the right side.

There have been many people saying that it could be a grounding issue but with the left side of the screen still working it seems unlikely to be anything but a software issue.

I hope the above will be of some use to you guys, it would be good to see if everyone else has the same time delay before activation.

ScottMcLay, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Right portion of screen non-responsive

1. Right portion of screen non-responsive - Similar Threads - Right portion screen

2. Constant crashes/non-responsiveness

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant crashes/non-responsiveness: Windows 11 has been crashing/being non respondent usually after using any browser specially any videos but other times just with minor multitasking. I've tried updating drivers for everything AMD chipset, graphics card, etc These are the most common errors I get on the event...
  3. Taskbar non-responsive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar non-responsive.: Hello, The icons on my taskbar are not responding. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-non-responsive/f4f5d46a-6335-40e1-9fc4-23e04a991850
  4. Taskbar non-responsive.

Taskbar non-responsive.: Hello, The icons on my taskbar are not responding. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-non-responsive/f4f5d46a-6335-40e1-9fc4-23e04a991850
  5. I can't click on the bottom right portion of the screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't click on the bottom right portion of the screen.: This problem first showed up about monday last week, and it seems to be sensing when i click, it just doesn't, well, click https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-click-on-the-bottom-right-portion-of-the/58689551-b698-4f02-a607-10d4e98ec35b
  6. I can't click on the bottom right portion of the screen.

I can't click on the bottom right portion of the screen.: This problem first showed up about monday last week, and it seems to be sensing when i click, it just doesn't, well, click https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-click-on-the-bottom-right-portion-of-the/58689551-b698-4f02-a607-10d4e98ec35b
  7. Non-responsive touchscreen keyboard

Non-responsive touchscreen keyboard: Hi,I'm running Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC v1809 on a touchscreen PC.This PC came with a piece of equipment my company purchased, and when it was installed, the touchscreen keyboard worked fine; it popped up when you entered a text input field, or when you pressed the button...
  8. File Explorer non-responsive to right click

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File Explorer non-responsive to right click: Windows 10 Pro No trouble viewing c drive. Right click it and File Explorer locks up. The wheel keeps circling. It will stop after a long while, but menu does not open. What to do? Edit: removed issue of mapped drives not appearing. They appear now....
  9. Can't Click in Top Right Portion of Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't Click in Top Right Portion of Screen: Aside from the very top right of the screen typically where the exit button is on web pages, I am unable to right or left click. Things in web browsers such as the minimize window button are unavailable to click on. This happens in every program, whether it is a game, web...
  10. Slow or non responsive computer

Slow or non responsive computer: Click on a link and nothing happens. App like Scatter hold up poker doesn't boot, or very slowly boots. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-or-non-responsive-computer/a61738d5-2bac-4f66-b097-8a079a42e49d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo ideacentre aio y910 right side screen no responsive