Windows 10: Right side of desktop screen doesn't work

Discus and support Right side of desktop screen doesn't work in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So this one hard to explain but will try to. So anytime I turn my computer on it has it where on the right side of my desktop or the screen like a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by strikehawk, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Right side of desktop screen doesn't work

So this one hard to explain but will try to. So anytime I turn my computer on it has it where on the right side of my desktop or the screen like a quarter, it has it where anything i try to select doesn't work so can't select like the close for a tab or so. Now I notice when I right click in the area, it just bring up a simple menu that says copy and that is it. One thing that has fixed it but i have to do this every time i restart or turn on my computer is go to my setting and go to my display and when i change my display resolution to something else and revert, the problem goes away. My recommened is 1920 x 1080 which is what i use. Now i have already tried to update my graphic card twice already. Any idea what the cause is and what I can do to fix it. If more info is needed let me know about a screenshot or a way to take a video of this.

:)

strikehawk, Oct 11, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Right side of desktop screen doesn't work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Oct 11, 2019
  3. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Oct 11, 2019
  4. Bushka Win User

Right side of desktop screen doesn't work

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Oct 11, 2019
Thema:

Right side of desktop screen doesn't work

1. Right side of desktop screen doesn't work - Similar Threads - Right side desktop

2. The right side of my trackpad doesn't click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The right side of my trackpad doesn't click: The right side of my trackpad doesnt click as deeply and it clicks really softly... now I'm not able to right click with it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-right-side-of-my-trackpad-doesnt-click/008907b3-b098-42eb-aaab-4f62e71f4684
  3. The right side of my trackpad doesn't click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The right side of my trackpad doesn't click: The right side of my trackpad doesnt click as deeply and it clicks really softly... now I'm not able to right click with it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-right-side-of-my-trackpad-doesnt-click/008907b3-b098-42eb-aaab-4f62e71f4684
  4. Can't click the right side of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't click the right side of the screen: After the last update for windows 11, I struggle with the problem that I can't interact with 1/4 of my screen from top to bottom. I can't click on anything on the right side. If I want to close a window, I have to drag it to the left first just so I can click on the x.Is...
  5. Notification bar on right side of screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Notification bar on right side of screen: example, windows is nagging because virus protection is going to expire. My Virus program (Viper) is happy, Windows is not. Can this notification bar be turned off? Version 20H2, OS Build 19042.804 174328
  6. Right click doesn't work on my desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Right click doesn't work on my desktop: Hi everyone, I can't seem to right click on my desktop to create a new folder. I can right click on my existing icons, but I can't right click anywhere else on my desktop. I have tried going into Registry Editor under directory and removing certain folders (I followed online...
  7. Black bar on the right side of the screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black bar on the right side of the screen: I just loaded up my new PC yesterday and I have a 1600 x 900 monitor and I have the setting on 1600 x 900 to fit it yet it's still going off to the side. I've done everything I can think off and it still hasn't worked at all....
  8. Show windows side by side not working right

Show windows side by side not working right: When I try to use the "Show windows side by side" option, more often than not, the windows will not tile correctly. Windows seems to think there are some invisible applications/programs running. see image. The only ways I have found to remedy this are: Reboot Sign out...
  9. Right side of screen

Right side of screen: So when i load My games from windows 10 . Then i click the right side of the screen it brings me back to windows. It also not just one game its all of them. Ive been trying to work out if theres some boarder system that i need to turn off. Can anyone help me workout where I’m...
  10. Switching virtual desktops to the right doesn't work

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Switching virtual desktops to the right doesn't work: Hi, I have the following problem: switching virtual desktops to the right (CTRL+WIN+Right Arrow) doesn't work. On the other hand, when I go to e.g. desktop number 3 (using WIN+TAB and mouse) I can switch to the left using CTRL+WIN+Left Arrow without any difficulties......