Windows 10: Right side of screen

Discus and support Right side of screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So when i load My games from windows 10 . Then i click the right side of the screen it brings me back to windows. It also not just one game its all of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Tom j c, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Tom j c Win User

Right side of screen

So when i load My games from windows 10 . Then i click the right side of the screen it brings me back to windows. It also not just one game its all of them. Ive been trying to work out if theres some boarder system that i need to turn off. Can anyone help me workout where I’m going wrong.

:)

Tom j c, Nov 29, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 29, 2019
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Nov 29, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

Right side of screen

How to change the Screen Timeout settings

Hello,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Right click on the desktop and click on Personalization.

• Click on Lock screen

• On the bottom of the screen click on Screen Timeout.

• Under screen select the Time period accordingly.
    Reply us back with the status of this issue. We will be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Nov 29, 2019
Thema:

Right side of screen

1. Right side of screen - Similar Threads - Right side screen

2. Can't click the right side of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't click the right side of the screen: After the last update for windows 11, I struggle with the problem that I can't interact with 1/4 of my screen from top to bottom. I can't click on anything on the right side. If I want to close a window, I have to drag it to the left first just so I can click on the x.Is...
  3. Can't click the right side of the screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't click the right side of the screen: After the last update for windows 11, I struggle with the problem that I can't interact with 1/4 of my screen from top to bottom. I can't click on anything on the right side. If I want to close a window, I have to drag it to the left first just so I can click on the x.Is...
  4. how to keep the screen on the right side

in Windows 10 Support
    how to keep the screen on the right side: i asked this yesterday but maybe not very good so here it is again. i have win10 using a hp probook 6465b laptop. ver 21h1 build 19043.1052 this never happened until about a week ago. but this is the issue. i have my browser screen set to about 2/3 and all the way to the...
  5. Notification bar on right side of screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Notification bar on right side of screen: example, windows is nagging because virus protection is going to expire. My Virus program (Viper) is happy, Windows is not. Can this notification bar be turned off? Version 20H2, OS Build 19042.804 174328
  6. Black bar on the right side of the screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black bar on the right side of the screen: I just loaded up my new PC yesterday and I have a 1600 x 900 monitor and I have the setting on 1600 x 900 to fit it yet it's still going off to the side. I've done everything I can think off and it still hasn't worked at all....
  7. mouse pointer sticks to right side of screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse pointer sticks to right side of screen: this is on my kid's desktop machine, running windows 10. She has tried the following: Rebooting multiple times, at least 5 Updating drivers multiple times, at least 4 tried different mouse devices, both cabled USB and wireless and in different ports unchecking the box for...
  8. tool view on right side of screen

tool view on right side of screen: i hit something on my screen and my tools on the right side of the screen are not visible without hitting the left arrow button next to what I need to use. How do I reset to have these tools on my screen and my tools on the right side of the screen are not visible without...
  9. Issues while right clicking on the right hand side of the screen

Issues while right clicking on the right hand side of the screen: Suddenly I can't click on the right side of my screen and when I right click, I got this:[IMG] But if I open the windows configuration: it works! and also the disabled area is exactly the same as the configuration window, as shown in the PrintScreen below: [ATTACH]...
  10. black screen on right side of opening page

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    black screen on right side of opening page: We need to fix your Microsoft account(most likely your password has changed). Select here to fix it in Shared experience settings.9.09a...