Windows 10: Rightclick "Send To" missing.

Discus and support Rightclick "Send To" missing. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Today when I wanted to send a shortcut to Desktop, found to my dismay that the "Send To" is missing. A day or two before it was there and I had sent... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jumanji, Jan 28, 2020.

1. jumanji Win User

Rightclick "Send To" missing.

Today when I wanted to send a shortcut to Desktop, found to my dismay that the "Send To" is missing. A day or two before it was there and I had sent many documents to compressed folder. Hadn't installed any new drivers or programs.
    The send to menu items however are seen in the Send to Folder. Screenshot below.

Rightclick "Send To" missing. [​IMG]

How do I get back the "Send to"menu?

:)

jumanji, Jan 28, 2020

2. Rightclick and send page via Outlook

i noticed in chrome that there is no rightclick and email like in firefox. i have found plenty of extensions to rightclick and sendto a online email client, but that is not what i want. all my gmail accounts are setup in outlook and i only signin to gmail online to clear the spam folders and trash folders. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

xXWhackerXx, Jan 28, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jan 28, 2020
  4. Rightclick "Send To" missing.

Administrative Rights rightclick option has been lost for about a year now......

John Vil,

Thanks so much for the suggestion and info you posted.

I went through the steps of the article you suggested and unfortunately that did not even work.

I still cannot get most of my apps to respond to a rightclick Administrator rights.

I did however find out something interesting concerning this issue.

If I go into for example: C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe to get the command prompt, I actually can rightclick

and get Administrators rights.

This is where the issue gets even more confusing to me.

I have always used shortcuts for my files and folders in all Windows versions for over 20 years.

I believe this is where the issue seems to narrow down to, he shortcuts themselves.

For whatever reason, in the past my shortcuts would allow Administrative rightclick rights.

For the last year or so, they do not.

Just trying to work through this ongoing tissue, as I really do need the escalated rights to make changes, when necessary.

A thousand bouquets of gratitude for your suggestions!

I am sure they will help somebody else with a similar issue.

JEMMMARTIN, Jan 28, 2020
Thema:

Rightclick "Send To" missing.

1. Rightclick "Send To" missing. - Similar Threads - Rightclick Send missing

2. Missing the Send to Mail Recipient option on right click for sending pictures. Help!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing the Send to Mail Recipient option on right click for sending pictures. Help!!: Just went to send and resize vacation pictures and noticed the Send to Mail Recipient option on right click is missing. How do I restore this? Not sure what happened. Please help!!...
  3. The "Send To" is missing on when right click

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The "Send To" is missing on when right click: Hello there, I can't figure it out the problem here. I wanted it to send to compress files, but the "Send to" doesn't show the lists. Hope you can help me thanks. [ATTACH]...
  4. How to add an item in the rightclick menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to add an item in the rightclick menu: I want to add an item in the rightclick menu, such as open command prompt here, when I click on a folder. How should I archeive that? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-an-item-in-the-rightclick-menu/6e343c06-711b-4070-aafc-ed00f225d5f4
  5. Rightclick context menu bug on startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Rightclick context menu bug on startup: Im getting undo copy every bootup. Locating the file it does not exist and its dated more than a month ago. How to remove? [img] [img] 160045
  6. Shift+Rightclick: Open Powershell here - missing!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Shift+Rightclick: Open Powershell here - missing!: I did the 2004 update yesterday and i am missing the feature in the title. it opens the powershell in the current directory Is there a fix to get it back? submitted by /u/MasterTim17 [link] [comments]...
  7. Taskbar rightclick

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar rightclick: In windows 7, if you right clicked an item in the taskbar (e.g. the Excel tab) a list of 7-8 of your previously opened files would appear and make for easy selection. In windows 10, how do you activate this feature?? When I right click the Excel tab (or Word or PP), none of...
  8. Help with adding items to Extended (shift+rightclick) "send to" menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help with adding items to Extended (shift+rightclick) "send to" menu: So ive been doing some pruning and sorting after what I hope is my final reformat until I build a new pc. Part of that was the send to menu. I have it with the entries I want, however the extended send-to is now EMPTY! lol. How can I get it to mirror what I have in the...
  9. Rightclick and send page via Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Rightclick and send page via Outlook: i noticed in chrome that there is no rightclick and email like in firefox. i have found plenty of extensions to rightclick and sendto a online email client, but that is not what i want. all my gmail accounts are setup in outlook and i only signin to gmail online to clear the...
  10. windows rightclick issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows rightclick issue: Hi all! my windows 10 have the following issues: -when I right click on some files, it stops responding and after some minutes it refreshes everything. -the "show desktop" quick-lunch on toolbar some times doesn't work. I think it is either explorer.exe or a driver's...