Windows 10: Rights to redistribute .NET 1.1 redistributable?

Discus and support Rights to redistribute .NET 1.1 redistributable? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, Do I have the right to redistribute the .NET 1.1 redistributable unmodified? If so, can you support this with verbiage stating such?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by xoviat, Nov 13, 2018.

1. xoviat Win User

Rights to redistribute .NET 1.1 redistributable?

Hello,

Do I have the right to redistribute the .NET 1.1 redistributable unmodified? If so, can you support this with verbiage stating such?

:)

xoviat, Nov 13, 2018

2. Visual C++ Redistributable won't install?

This issue might if the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package is not installed properly.

I suggest you to uninstall any existing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package to check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Uninstall the exiting Microsoft Visual C++.

a) Press Windows key + x key and select
    Programs and Features

b) Right click on the Microsoft Visual C++ and uninstall it.

Step 2: Download the latest Microsoft Visual C++ and install it.

Refer to the below link:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784

Andre Da Costa, Nov 13, 2018
  3. GSquadron Win User
    C++ redistributable

Sometimes when i install games, at the end they require two other components:
    directX update and C++ 2005 redistributable.
    Now the question is: This C++ 2005 means that the game was written in MSVC 2005?
    *Wtf :wtf:

GSquadron, Nov 13, 2018
  4. Rights to redistribute .NET 1.1 redistributable?

Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 x64 Installation Failure

I suggest you to uninstall any existing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package to check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Uninstall the exiting Microsoft Visual C++.

a) Press Windows key + x key and select
    Programs and Features

b) Right click on the Microsoft Visual C++ and uninstall it.

Step 2: Download the latest Microsoft Visual C++ and install it.

Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015

Andre Da Costa, Nov 13, 2018
Thema:

Rights to redistribute .NET 1.1 redistributable?

1. Rights to redistribute .NET 1.1 redistributable? - Similar Threads - Rights redistribute NET

2. Redistributables

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Redistributables: Was going through my storage earlier today and noticed a bunch of C++ redistributables and stupidly went a deleting frenzy and now I can’t run anything. I don’t have a backup point to restore too either. I tried running a few games on steam and of course that didn’t work....
  3. VC++ Redistributable

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    VC++ Redistributable: Hello, I have two questions. First, can I include the VC++ Redistributables inside the installer of my application? If I sell my application, should I pay royalties for using VC++ Redistributables? Best regards....
  4. Pack 1 Redistributable Package KB2538243 - Error 0x80070643

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pack 1 Redistributable Package KB2538243 - Error 0x80070643: this error update is keeping me from a secure status. it won't allow my laptop to continue to update other products and software. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pack-1-redistributable-package-kb2538243-error/8be1d261-3e92-4631-b9f3-b1d970da4eb6
  5. C++ redistributables

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    C++ redistributables: Hi Due to business security requirements I need to ensure that only supported versions of C++ are installed on our computer estate. I also understand that some versions may have dependencies. I've located the KB which shows which versions are supported but it's too high...
  6. Missing Redistributable

Missing Redistributable: When installing software I'm missing MSVCR120.dll. Where can I find an installation package for a Windows 10 64 bit operating system? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-redistributable/a3d5ca54-0b57-46ab-814f-0c41ec33611a
  7. C++ Redistributable

C++ Redistributable: hi i need to add installshileld condition what to do if vc 2019 install , its always a problem for me to find all information that i need , for example in every vc release i need to get all the ids from the reg , like :...
  8. Is USMT Redistributable

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is USMT Redistributable: I am a developer and I am doing some research on this USMT tool. I was reading about the documentation for USMT seems to be interesting. Is this tool redistributable? Can I write a wrapper around this tool and do some research on the same?. Thought of developing something...
  9. VisualC++ Redistributables

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    VisualC++ Redistributables: After i reset windows 10 the Vsual C++ Redistributable is gone I wonder if I need to download back The Visual C ++ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visualc-redistributables/94a19288-ca03-423b-8206-ab347a1cfee8"
  10. Redistributables

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Redistributables: I have several of these files on my computer. I need to download the 2015 version, which I do not have. When I try to install it, it says it's already on my computer and to go to configure or remove the existing file which I obviously can't do. What can I do to resolve this...