Windows 10: Ring app from Microsoft store not logging in

Discus and support Ring app from Microsoft store not logging in in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Since 3 days now the Ring App from the Microsoft store will not let me log in. It gives me the following error. Ring so far is the only app that gives... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by embarr, Dec 1, 2020.

1. embarr Win User

Ring app from Microsoft store not logging in

Since 3 days now the Ring App from the Microsoft store will not let me log in. It gives me the following error.

Ring so far is the only app that gives me this error all others still work.

Error code is 0x80131500

I have done all sorts of troubleshooting suggested here nothing works. What is causing this and what's the fix? I see many others getting the code and no help on fixing it is given. What gives there has to be a fix.

Cleaned the store cache / restarted the pc

Uninstalled the Ring App and reinstalled it

Reset the Ring App

Region / time is set to the right one even changed it to see as suggested

Ran troubleshooter no issues found

Did a system file check no issues found

Called ring for support 3 days ago waiting to hear back from them

:)

embarr, Dec 1, 2020

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Dec 1, 2020
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Dec 1, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft to remove low quality apps from Windows Store

P4-630, Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Ring app from Microsoft store not logging in - Similar Threads - Ring app Microsoft

2. Ring app from Microsoft store won't sign in

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Ring app from Microsoft store won't sign in: For 5 days, the Ring app in the Microsoft store has not allowed me to log in. It gives me an error. The error code is 0x80131500 I have done all kinds of troubleshooting suggested here, nothing works. What is causing this and what is the solution?...
  3. Ring app from Microsoft store won't sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ring app from Microsoft store won't sign in: For 5 days, the Ring app in the Microsoft store has not allowed me to log in. It gives me an error. The error code is 0x80131500 I have done all kinds of troubleshooting suggested here, nothing works. What is causing this and what is the solution?...
  4. Ring app from Microsoft store won't sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. app from microsoft store.

app from microsoft store.: hi i've previously downloaded an app on the microsoft store. i have logged into my account to re download it and it wants me to pay for it again. i'm using the same account as the last time i purchased it. anyone know how to fix it?...
  6. Ring app/microsoft store

Ring app/microsoft store: Unable to download and install Ring security camera app for Windows 10 I have been trying, unsuccessfully to install the Ring app for a couple of months now. I contacted Ring who advised me to delete the app from my laptop, re-boot, and re-install the app. I followed...
  7. Problem with logging in to Microsoft Store App

Problem with logging in to Microsoft Store App: I have a desktop and a laptop. I have no problem with logging into my laptop using my Microsoft account. But I am unable to log into Microsoft product apps using my Microsoft account on the desktop. I get the error message - we encountered an issue with your sign on... What...
  8. Microsoft Store app missing from friends log in

Microsoft Store app missing from friends log in: Hello I have set up a new computer for my son who is under 12. I am the administrator and he is a child family user. I can see the Microsoft store app when I sign in but when I change to his login I can not see the store app. I have also signed my wife up as an adult...
  9. Cannot log into OneDrive, Microsoft Store app from PC

Cannot log into OneDrive, Microsoft Store app from PC: I cannot log into OneDrive, Microsoft Store, Xbox Console Companion or Windows Game Bar from my PC. I can log in to all of the above applications in IE, Opera and Chrome. The issue is only when I log into the app from the PC. Errors are detailed below but I will list the...
  10. Can't Log In To Kindle App Downloaded From From Microsoft Store

Can't Log In To Kindle App Downloaded From From Microsoft Store: I'm running a Windows 10 64 bit (1803). I installed the Kindle app from the Microsoft store. I have 2-step verification set up with my Amazon account. When I tried to logon, it gives me an error message: There was a problem with your E-mail/Password combination. Please try...