Windows 10: Rip from CD to a thumb drive

Discus and support Rip from CD to a thumb drive in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can rip the CD, but it won't play in my car. I need to turn off the copy protection feature on the Windows media player so it will play anywhere.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PatrickMorrison3, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Rip from CD to a thumb drive

I can rip the CD, but it won't play in my car. I need to turn off the copy protection feature on the Windows media player so it will play anywhere.

:)

PatrickMorrison3, Jan 16, 2019
  2. Rhen Pal Win User

RIP CDs

Hi,

We suggest that you perform these steps and check if the issue persists:

• Press "Windows" + "E" button on the keyboard.
    • Go to "View > Navigation pane" and select "Show libraries".
    • Now in the navigation pane, right-click on the "Music" library under "Libraries" and select "Delete".
    • Now right-click on the "Libraries" and select "Restore default libraries".
    • Now try to rip.

We also suggest that you refer to this link. Burn and rip CDs.

Regards.

Rhen Pal, Jan 16, 2019
  3. Andre Da Costa, Jan 16, 2019
  4. Rip from CD to a thumb drive

ripping pictures from a cd in windows 10

Hi Dotty,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with ripping the pictures from CD to the computer, do let us know the following to assist you better:

• Are you using Windows Media Player to copy the contents CD on to PC?
    • What exactly happens when you try to rip the pictures on to PC?
    • Are you able to view these pictures from E: drive?

I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft article about ripping the content from CD to PC and check if it helps.

Refer: Burn and rip CDs

(Applies to Windows 10 as well)

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

Rip from CD to a thumb drive

1. Rip from CD to a thumb drive - Similar Threads - Rip thumb drive

2. CD ripping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CD ripping: Hi guys. I am trying to rip my cd's to mp3 for personal ease. The first one copied well, then nothing else happened, the second and any other I insert shows the ripping going active, just hangs there pending while windows WMP seems to do updates. I ticked alot of boxes to...
  3. CD ripping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CD ripping: Hi guys. I am trying to rip my cd's to mp3 for personal ease. The first one copied well, then nothing else happened, the second and any other I insert shows the ripping going active, just hangs there pending while windows WMP seems to do updates. I ticked alot of boxes to...
  4. ripping music from cd

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ripping music from cd: how do I rip music from my cd into windows media player? there is no 'rip; button https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ripping-music-from-cd/76d5c5e8-7596-40ff-afaa-6e5c5858477e
  5. Ripping CD's

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ripping CD's: SO windows Groove doesn't rip CD's and now your Media player is broken because it doesn't retrieve cd information. How do I rip my Cd's now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ripping-cds/890b3347-7c58-490b-b6c1-11491a1fb465
  6. ripping CD's

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ripping CD's: When Im ripping CDs , I notice that when I check them out in my library in Albums, I get albums of other music I don't own nor care to...this pisses me off...I don't need music suggested to me to listen to...Other times Ill rip a single album, and then it shows it twice,...
  7. CD Ripping

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    CD Ripping: With Windows 10 If I have an audiobook CD in my optical drive how do I rip it to a folder on my desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cd-ripping/b92b283c-841f-49ea-9b9e-a1cb56cbba86"
  8. ripping music from cd

ripping music from cd: I insert the cd into my computer. I open the Windows Media Player before or after I insert the cd. Most of the time the list of songs on the cd do not show up on the Windows Media Player so I can listen to each song and decide if I want to rip the song. I had no problem in...
  9. Ripping music from CD's

Ripping music from CD's: How do I rip music from CD's. On my Windows Media Player I used to rip music from my legitimate store bought CD. It's been over 6 months since I ripped my last cd. I try to get info from all support areas in Microsoft, nothing works. Would someone help me....
  10. rip cd

in Windows 10 Support
    rip cd: how to rip cds to computer for later download to mp3 19029

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can I rip audio book on cd to a thumbdrive?

2. how to rip a cd to thumb drive on windows 10 pro