Windows 10: RIP Listener service has disappeared

Discus and support RIP Listener service has disappeared in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After the update of Windows 10 on 19.10.2021, I found, that the `RIP Listener` service has disappeared from the system. I tried to restore the system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MikhailZagurskiy, Oct 21, 2021.

1. RIP Listener service has disappeared

After the update of Windows 10 on 19.10.2021, I found, that the `RIP Listener` service has disappeared from the system. I tried to restore the system from the restore point, tried to remove updates - nothing helps. Then, I add the service back again with command of the PowerShell:```Add-WindowsCapability -name "RIP.Listener~~~~0.0.1.0" -online```The command reports success:```Path : Online : True RestartNeeded : False```But the service doesn't appear in the list of services even after reboot. I can't restore the service with any commands, that I found on the forum.

:)

MikhailZagurskiy, Oct 21, 2021
  2. Rhen Pal Win User

RIP CDs

Hi,

We suggest that you perform these steps and check if the issue persists:

• Press "Windows" + "E" button on the keyboard.
    • Go to "View > Navigation pane" and select "Show libraries".
    • Now in the navigation pane, right-click on the "Music" library under "Libraries" and select "Delete".
    • Now right-click on the "Libraries" and select "Restore default libraries".
    • Now try to rip.

We also suggest that you refer to this link. Burn and rip CDs.

Regards.

Rhen Pal, Oct 21, 2021
  3. RIP Listener (Слушатель RIP) Install CMD & PowerShell

Как установить RIP Listener (Слушатель RIP) используя CMD или PowerShell?

Aleksandr Chavkin, Oct 21, 2021
  4. RIP Listener service has disappeared

RIP listener - routes not working properly

Hi Bror,

The domain server might have a connection regarding your concern with RIP Listener. However, we don't want to assume anything yet until we isolate your concern by providing the answers to these questions:

• Are you connected to a domain server?
    • Which operating system are you using?
    • Have you tried to coordinate with your ISP?

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, Oct 21, 2021
Thema:

RIP Listener service has disappeared

1. RIP Listener service has disappeared - Similar Threads - RIP Listener service

2. RDP listener disappears randomly on ~800 enterprise machines

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RDP listener disappears randomly on ~800 enterprise machines: I'm out of options on this one. The vast majority of the computers in our environment randomly stop listening for RDP traffic, but we can't figure out what is causing it to happen and there seems to be no pattern to it. Before I ramble off the troubleshooting steps, these are...
  3. RIP Listener service has disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RIP Listener service has disappeared: After the update of Windows 10 on 19.10.2021, I found, that the `RIP Listener` service has disappeared from the system. I tried to restore the system from the restore point, tried to remove updates - nothing helps. Then, I add the service back again with command of the...
  4. RIP Listener service has disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RIP Listener service has disappeared: After the update of Windows 10 on 19.10.2021, I found, that the `RIP Listener` service has disappeared from the system. I tried to restore the system from the restore point, tried to remove updates - nothing helps. Then, I add the service back again with command of the...
  5. Sshd service has disappeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sshd service has disappeared: I had a perfect ssh server set up on my windows laptop, and had a mobassh.exe file on a usb, for installing on another computer, but i accidentaly installed it in this one, and when i deleted the mobassh server, i saw that the windows one went down too. I tried the sshd...
  6. RIP Listener

RIP Listener: Guys, can't find how to install RIP listener. I don't have it neither in a list of Windows Features nor in Optional features Was it removed completely? OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OS Version: 10.0.18363 N/A Build 18363 Thanks!...
  7. RIP Listener Слушатель RIP Install CMD & PowerShell

RIP Listener Слушатель RIP Install CMD & PowerShell: Как установить RIP Listener Слушатель RIP используя CMD или PowerShell? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rip-listener/3800e132-0921-44e2-8282-1f05ba27f9a3
  8. RIP Listener (Слушатель RIP)

RIP Listener (Слушатель RIP): Здравствуйте В последних билдах Windows 10 не могу найти RIP Listener Как его установить? В более ранних билдах этой ОС - устанавливался из дополнительных компонентов, но сейчас его там нет...
  9. Windows Audio Services audiosvr.exe has disappeared.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Audio Services audiosvr.exe has disappeared.: New (3 month old) Asus laptop running Windows 10, all updates installed, Windows Defender antivirus (up to date). So a couple of days ago my audio started playing up. First & second time a reboot fixed it, now it seems to be permanently not working. Simultaneously,...
  10. Homegroup Listener and Homegroup Provider not listed in services

Homegroup Listener and Homegroup Provider not listed in services: As title - Homegroup Listener and Homegroup Provider are not listed in services. This is on a clean install of windows 10 pro. Any idea on how to get these services back? Thanks 110194