Windows 10: Rip option gone

Discus and support Rip option gone in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I did a Windows update and now the Rip option is gone from Windows Media Player. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Windows Media Player. I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Em.MS, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Em.MS Win User

Rip option gone

I did a Windows update and now the Rip option is gone from Windows Media Player. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Windows Media Player. I tried turning media features on and off and restarting. No change.

:)

Em.MS, Jan 14, 2020
  2. Rhen Pal Win User

RIP CDs

Hi,

We suggest that you perform these steps and check if the issue persists:

• Press "Windows" + "E" button on the keyboard.
    • Go to "View > Navigation pane" and select "Show libraries".
    • Now in the navigation pane, right-click on the "Music" library under "Libraries" and select "Delete".
    • Now right-click on the "Libraries" and select "Restore default libraries".
    • Now try to rip.

We also suggest that you refer to this link. Burn and rip CDs.

Regards.

Rhen Pal, Jan 14, 2020
  3. Media Player does not have a RIP button. I've tried all the previously posted solutions but none have worked.

Hi Tony,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you. We will help you to resolve the issue.

• Which version of Windows Media Player are you using?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to find the rip music option and check if it helps.

• Open the “Windows media player” and click on “organize” button.
    • Go to “options” and click on “rip music”.
    • If you want to rip the music “automatically”, please select the box “Rip CD automatically” and click on
      apply.
    • If you don’t need rip music automatically you can make the changes accordingly and check.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jan 14, 2020
  4. Rip option gone

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

Rip option gone

1. Rip option gone - Similar Threads - Rip option gone

2. Sleep option is gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sleep option is gone: Hi!For the past two days my laptop does not show the Sleep option in Power... i found this question and tried all of the methods that were recommended, none of them worked for me.I also do not have the option to "check" sleep in Control panel. Is there anything else I could...
  3. Unable to rip a CD in Media Player - "Rip CD" option is greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to rip a CD in Media Player - "Rip CD" option is greyed out: When I insert an audio CD and open Media Player, the app reads the CD and can play it just fine, but I am unable to rip it - both the Rip CD and Rip Settings buttons are greyed out. Running Windows 11....
  4. Unable to rip a CD in Media Player - "Rip CD" option is greyed out

Unable to rip a CD in Media Player - "Rip CD" option is greyed out: When I insert an audio CD and open Media Player, the app reads the CD and can play it just fine, but I am unable to rip it - both the Rip CD and Rip Settings buttons are greyed out. Running Windows 11....
  5. Settings Option is Gone

Settings Option is Gone: Help! Can someone answer me on how can I fix this? You see only time and language are available in my settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-option-is-gone/38700842-1488-44bb-8624-4e4287159151
  6. Rename option gone

Rename option gone: Whenever I right click on an image file, the rename option isn’t available, and this only happens with image files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rename-option-gone/20fcf1fd-6800-4379-b99b-9c017748722f
  7. Sleep option gone

Sleep option gone: On my windows 10 laptop, my sleep option has completely disappeared. I've tried multiple solutions, but none of them worked. Here are the ones I have tried:Restoring the default power options using the command window, evening running it as administrator and restarting my PC...
  8. The Bluetooth option is gone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The Bluetooth option is gone: Hi . I have Bluetooth on my laptop. Two months ago, I changed my Windows. And since then, I can not connect via Bluetooth. The Bluetooth option is gone and I can't turn it on in the settings. What should I do ?...
  9. Bluetooth option is gone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth option is gone: My bluetooth turned off by itself, and the switch to turn it on is just not there. I've tried turning everything I could find off and back on again. I've updated everything I could update. I've tried everything I could think of and nothing seems to work. Windows says...
  10. Sleep option is gone

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sleep option is gone: On my windows 10 laptop, the sleep option simply disappeared from the start menu. I then looked up on the internet for solutions but when explored the control panel and the settings, the sleep option was not available in Settings>System>Power and Sleep. It also wasn't...