Windows 10: Rip option gone

Discus and support Rip option gone in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I did a Windows update and now the Rip option is gone from Windows Media Player. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Windows Media Player. I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Em.MS, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Em.MS Win User

Rip option gone

I did a Windows update and now the Rip option is gone from Windows Media Player. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Windows Media Player. I tried turning media features on and off and restarting. No change.

:)

Em.MS, Jan 14, 2020
  2. Rhen Pal Win User

RIP CDs

Hi,

We suggest that you perform these steps and check if the issue persists:

• Press "Windows" + "E" button on the keyboard.
    • Go to "View > Navigation pane" and select "Show libraries".
    • Now in the navigation pane, right-click on the "Music" library under "Libraries" and select "Delete".
    • Now right-click on the "Libraries" and select "Restore default libraries".
    • Now try to rip.

We also suggest that you refer to this link. Burn and rip CDs.

Regards.

Rhen Pal, Jan 14, 2020
  3. Media Player does not have a RIP button. I've tried all the previously posted solutions but none have worked.

Hi Tony,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you. We will help you to resolve the issue.

• Which version of Windows Media Player are you using?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to find the rip music option and check if it helps.

• Open the “Windows media player” and click on “organize” button.
    • Go to “options” and click on “rip music”.
    • If you want to rip the music “automatically”, please select the box “Rip CD automatically” and click on
      apply.
    • If you don’t need rip music automatically you can make the changes accordingly and check.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jan 14, 2020
  4. Rip option gone

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

Rip option gone

1. Rip option gone - Similar Threads - Rip option gone

2. Ripping CD's

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ripping CD's: SO windows Groove doesn't rip CD's and now your Media player is broken because it doesn't retrieve cd information. How do I rip my Cd's now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ripping-cds/890b3347-7c58-490b-b6c1-11491a1fb465
  3. ripping CD's

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ripping CD's: When Im ripping CDs , I notice that when I check them out in my library in Albums, I get albums of other music I don't own nor care to...this pisses me off...I don't need music suggested to me to listen to...Other times Ill rip a single album, and then it shows it twice,...
  4. RIP Listener (Слушатель RIP)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RIP Listener (Слушатель RIP): Здравствуйте В последних билдах Windows 10 не могу найти RIP Listener Как его установить? В более ранних билдах этой ОС - устанавливался из дополнительных компонентов, но сейчас его там нет...
  5. CD Ripping

CD Ripping: With Windows 10 If I have an audiobook CD in my optical drive how do I rip it to a folder on my desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cd-ripping/b92b283c-841f-49ea-9b9e-a1cb56cbba86"
  6. rip music

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    rip music: when ripping cd to media player album title details do not show https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rip-music/8353ed90-387f-497c-a57b-37af1d4a0615
  7. WiFi wireless option gone

WiFi wireless option gone: My Lenovo laptop has suddenly not letting me connect wirelessly to the Internet only by ethwrnet connection the option for wireless has completly dissapared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-wireless-option-gone/0146a51c-f6f8-47c9-9778-1cccfd015fff
  8. PIN option is gone

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PIN option is gone: I can no longer use a PIN to sign in. When I try I get an endless loop asking for my PIN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/pin-option-is-gone/9a678a51-63ca-4c11-8225-5f557660da8a"
  9. PREVIEW option gone from JPGs?

in Windows 10 Support
    PREVIEW option gone from JPGs?: Hey guys, One feature I used alot in Win 8.1 was the right-click "Preview" option on photos. I could open them in the viewer without having to launch a full blown editor like Photoshop. So I would use Preview and Open to accomplish two different goals. But now, I...
  10. Recovery options gone ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Recovery options gone ?: What I'm expecting: [img] What I get: [img] Hello! I just discover that my recovery options have disappeared, leaving me with the only option to Turn Off my PC instead of the usual "Reset your PC or see advanced options". I enclove two snapshots: One with the...