Windows 10: Ripping CD's

Discus and support Ripping CD's in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; SO windows Groove doesn't rip CD's and now your Media player is broken because it doesn't retrieve cd information. How do I rip my Cd's now?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by exiled_eternity, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Ripping CD's

SO windows Groove doesn't rip CD's and now your Media player is broken because it doesn't retrieve cd information. How do I rip my Cd's now?

:)

exiled_eternity, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

Ripping CD's

1. Ripping CD's - Similar Threads - Ripping CD's

2. Is it possible to disable Data Base ? Wrong media info given when ripping audio CD.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is it possible to disable Data Base ? Wrong media info given when ripping audio CD.: When ripping an audio CD the wrong information is being put in automatically. Is it possible to disable Data Base to stop wrong information being received ? The audio CD's have audio church services on them and are converted to MP3 prior to being put onto our World Press web...
  3. Windows Media Player not accessing my internal DVD player to Rip CD's

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Media Player not accessing my internal DVD player to Rip CD's: Hi, I am trying to rip CD's to Windows Media Player but Windows 10 does not let me access my internal DVD drive. It states that I might not have permission to use this network resource, contact the administrator of this server to find out if you have access permissions, the...
  4. ripping CD's

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ripping CD's: When Im ripping CDs , I notice that when I check them out in my library in Albums, I get albums of other music I don't own nor care to...this pisses me off...I don't need music suggested to me to listen to...Other times Ill rip a single album, and then it shows it twice,...
  5. "????" on CD rips when file is MP3 [Windows Media Player]

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "????" on CD rips when file is MP3 [Windows Media Player]: Whenever I rip a CD and use any file other than MP3 it rips file, but then I move to MP3 and suddenly Windows titles songs that are not English to "????" etc. Example: Original: Ripped to MP3 to local drive: Frequent answer: "Have you tried installing the language pack...
  6. CD Ripping Errors

CD Ripping Errors: I have two DVD drives and one Blu-ray drive on my computer. The DVD drives can rip just fine to Windows Media Player, however the Blu-ray drive cannot. When clicking the RIP button, each track has errors. I feel like the problem is sporadic. Why does this happen and how can I...
  7. windows media player 12 closes when I try to rip a CD

windows media player 12 closes when I try to rip a CD: I was able to rip cd's in the past, but now the program closes when I click to rip, all updates have been checked, is the program just no good anymore?...
  8. i dont see rip cd button!

i dont see rip cd button!: i dont see rip cd button! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-see-rip-cd-button/bd97538e-180d-4ec8-87ca-e8e9f711b6d6
  9. 3 CD Drives - Error When Ripping Simultaneously

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    3 CD Drives - Error When Ripping Simultaneously: First of all, not sure where to post this, so I dropped it here. When I'm ripping CDs, I use Windows Media Player. Usually, I'll put a CD in each of my 3 CD drives and rip them all at once. It's been happening lately, but intermittently, when I attempt to rip the CD, every...
  10. CD Ripping

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    CD Ripping: With Windows 10 If I have an audiobook CD in my optical drive how do I rip it to a folder on my desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cd-ripping/b92b283c-841f-49ea-9b9e-a1cb56cbba86"