Windows 10: ripping music from cd

Discus and support ripping music from cd in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I insert the cd into my computer. I open the Windows Media Player before or after I insert the cd. Most of the time the list of songs on the cd do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Millie1946, Mar 31, 2019.

1. ripping music from cd

I insert the cd into my computer. I open the Windows Media Player before or after I insert the cd. Most of the time the list of songs on the cd do not show up on the Windows Media Player so I can listen to each song and decide if I want to rip the song. I had no problem in the past with this procedure. The songs on the cd always showed up on the Windows Media Player. Why are the songs not listing now?

:)

Millie1946, Mar 31, 2019
  2. Rhen Pal Win User

RIP CDs

Hi,

We suggest that you perform these steps and check if the issue persists:

• Press "Windows" + "E" button on the keyboard.
    • Go to "View > Navigation pane" and select "Show libraries".
    • Now in the navigation pane, right-click on the "Music" library under "Libraries" and select "Delete".
    • Now right-click on the "Libraries" and select "Restore default libraries".
    • Now try to rip.

We also suggest that you refer to this link. Burn and rip CDs.

Regards.

Rhen Pal, Mar 31, 2019
  3. Arjay Dom Win User
    Ripping burned cds.

Hi,

Ripping music from a CD allows you to copy songs to your PC.

Follow the steps below to rip CD to your PC:

1. Open Windows Media Player.

2. Insert a music CD.

3. Click Rip CD.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Arjay Dom, Mar 31, 2019
  4. Bubba2092 Win User

ripping music from cd

rip and burn cd's on windows 10

It will rip CD's.

Insert Music CD, select all songs you want to copy.

Rip CD will now appear - select this.

After all songs have ripped to library, you will NOT just be able to drag them to Burn List as you might think.

Instead, click on Music. You will see a list of all of your music CD's. Scroll to find the CD you just ripped.

Select all songs. From here you will be able to drag to your Burn List. Start Burn.

Bubba2092, Mar 31, 2019
Thema:

ripping music from cd

1. ripping music from cd - Similar Threads - ripping music

2. how to get music From hard drive to rip into media player??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to get music From hard drive to rip into media player??: I have win 10, updated today [oct. 23, 2022].I have a number of songs saved on an external heard drive [actually serval hard drives].For some reason, these songs have NOT sync/installed into my library in media player.I have media player set to rip automatically [from CDs]...
  3. how to get music From hard drive to rip into media player??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to get music From hard drive to rip into media player??: I have win 10, updated today [oct. 23, 2022].I have a number of songs saved on an external heard drive [actually serval hard drives].For some reason, these songs have NOT sync/installed into my library in media player.I have media player set to rip automatically [from CDs]...
  4. how to get music From hard drive to rip into media player??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Optical Disc Doesn't WRITE/BURN/RIP: hp DVDRAM GT31L It does READ and PLAY Music CD's but...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Optical Disc Doesn't WRITE/BURN/RIP: hp DVDRAM GT31L It does READ and PLAY Music CD's but...: Optical Disc Doesn't WRITE/BURN/RIP: hp DVDRAM GT31L does not WRITE /Rip/Burn CD's but it does Play music CDs; in iTUNES does not indicate initializing, but does indicate WRITING but after process completion No advisory on "Finalizing" --CD is ejected as though Successfully...
  6. Using Windows Media Player to rip 500 hours of unknown vintage music CD -R s

in Windows 10 Customization
    Using Windows Media Player to rip 500 hours of unknown vintage music CD -R s: I do not have home wifi . I have only limited use of library computers. Wish to rip at my home without wifi but WMP will not let me do this because it wants information on the music which requires an internet connection .So I am dead in the water. None of my music is...
  7. ripping music from cd

ripping music from cd: how do I rip music from my cd into windows media player? there is no 'rip; button https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ripping-music-from-cd/76d5c5e8-7596-40ff-afaa-6e5c5858477e
  8. When you rip a music CD to Windows, what program do you use?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When you rip a music CD to Windows, what program do you use?: I have a Mac and when I put the CD in, iTunes pops up so that I can import it, but FLAC is not one of the options. If I want to save the CD music files in FLAC in Windows, what program do I have to use? 159198
  9. When you rip a music CD to Windows, what program do you use?

in Windows 10 Support
    When you rip a music CD to Windows, what program do you use?: I have a Mac and when I put the CD in, iTunes pops up so that I can import it, but FLAC is not one of the options. If I want to save the CD music files in FLAC in Windows, what program do I have to use? 159198
  10. Ripping Music CD's

Ripping Music CD's: When ripping a disk of music on Media Player, where does it save the music to? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ripping-music-cds/bcf9bdf4-8b9e-4346-8509-e8c6ebea7df3