Windows 10: Rise and fall of Crysis

Discus and support Rise and fall of Crysis in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I always loved the game, and the first Far Cry _jUhTD48MjY 139589 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dude, Aug 31, 2019.

1. Dude Win User

Rise and fall of Crysis

I always loved the game, and the first Far Cry

[youtube]_jUhTD48MjY[/youtube]

:)

2. TomKeane1 Win User

Rise and fall Civilisations at war. Can it run on Windows 10?

Rise and fall Civilisations at war. Can it run on Windows 10?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Install, upgrade, & activate

TomKeane1, Aug 31, 2019
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Rise of Nations Extended Version

Hi Salem44,

Normally, you should be able to play Rise of Nation: Extended Edition with your friends if you're connected through LAN connection. For us to better assist you, kindly provide us the following information below:

• Can you tell us if you signed in your Xbox accounts on both computers when playing the game?
    • Have you checked if your Windows 10 computer is updated?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Ariel Acu, Aug 31, 2019
  4. BossDweeb Win User

Rise and fall of Crysis

Crysis Maximum Edtion

"won't run on some systems without a disc inserted"

Only on some systems ? Requiring the disk to be in the drive is not something unusual, assuming you

are using a disk based version of the game.

Recent disk based games that activate via Steam, etc. often don't need the disk (but there many are exceptions),

but all older games such as Crysis require the disk for the disk check (to verify the copy protection system).

There are three patches for the original version of Crysis, but I expect the Maximum Ed. would be pre-patched,

as re-releases often are. v1.2.1 isn't really necessary as it only has to do with crashes during on line play, which

is probably not happening any more.

All the games created by video game developer Crytek

"ea support page is not secure"

Where did you get that idea ?

BossDweeb, Aug 31, 2019
Thema:

Rise and fall of Crysis

1. Rise and fall of Crysis - Similar Threads - Rise fall Crysis

2. CPU Temperatur rising

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CPU Temperatur rising: While installing a program i wanted to know how is my cpu temperature and that's what happened it accessed 90 C. And while gaming it reaches 100 C i cleaned the cooling fan and the whole labtop from inside and the same results happen. Is that normal? [ATTACH] i don't know...
  3. Rise of Nations extended edition.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Rise of Nations extended edition.: I have bought the game from the Microsoft Store UK and it was successfully installed. PROBLEM: The <Removed Proganity> thing won't run! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rise-of-nations-extended-edition/21e71ae7-1182-4476-91a8-9d4190cefe03"
  4. Volume Rising to Max & Staying ??

in Windows 10 Customization
    Volume Rising to Max & Staying ??: I recently updated my Windows 10 from 105 something to 162 something, everything was alright until a few moments ago where I see the upper left volume bar at max? and when I try to put it down from there & the bottom at the taskbar as well, it seems to raise up back to max...
  5. Rise of Nations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rise of Nations: I'm no longer able to save the game when playing Rise of Nations on Windows 10. I get the message "Unable to save game, Cloud Storage is full". I can't find any place to change the setting to save to my local drive....
  6. Denuvo on Rise of the Tomb Raider?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Denuvo on Rise of the Tomb Raider?: I cannot find an official answer to the question of whether or not the Windows Store version of Rise of the Tomb Raider has Denuvo. If anyone has a link to the official documentation regarding Denuvo and the Windows Store version of Rise of the Tomb Raider, please share it...
  7. Rise of Nations Extended edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rise of Nations Extended edition: Where in Rise of Nations do I tell it to save games on the local computer rather than to the cloud. I try to save now and it says the cloud server is full. I'd rather save to the computer than to the cloud, I only have it on this one computer. How do I save locally?...
  8. rise of the tomb raider DX12

in Windows 10 Gaming
    rise of the tomb raider DX12: Its in the title *Smile the latest patch gives DX12 in rise of the tomb raider *Smile 43816
  9. Rise of Nations on W10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rise of Nations on W10: I used to play this game on W8.1, but since installing W10, I get a message about "MSXML4", what does this mean and how can I play the game?. 21627
  10. BSOD in witcher 3 and crysis 3

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD in witcher 3 and crysis 3: Slowly i'm starting to think my graphic card has a problem. This system is completely new (all exept for the gpu, 2x ssds and 1x hdd). I had overclocked to 4.3ghz, but after many crashes in crysis 3 and witcher 3, i thought i'd revert to stock to see how it fairs. While...