Windows 10: Rise Of Legends not launching/opening

Discus and support Rise Of Legends not launching/opening in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just bought a 4- disc of Rise of Legends, I think I've installed it properly on my laptop because I always got through to the fourth disc. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Reyus, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Reyus Win User

Rise Of Legends not launching/opening

I just bought a 4- disc of Rise of Legends, I think I've installed it properly on my laptop because I always got through to the fourth disc. The problem is that it doesn't make a shortcut on my desktop when I've checked that off in the install shield and it doesn't launch at all. I've tried re-install it and running it as an administrator, but no luck. My laptop is a Dell Insiron 5577 gaming laptop and it does have windows 10.

Thanks,

:)

Reyus, Oct 6, 2019

2. Rise of Legends (old I know) on Windows10

Hi,

There are various reasons why you were asked to enter the product key for Rise of Legends on your computer. It is possible that the game license is not recognized on your computer or you are logged in to a different account. To better assist you with your
    concern, please provide us the information below:

• Did you insert the game disc in the computer before playing the game?
    • Are you logged in to the account that you used to register the game before?

Loraine Mon, Oct 6, 2019
  3. Legend of Grimrock

there is a list of all spells here

killarobot, Oct 6, 2019
  4. Burgi Win User

0xc000007b error when launching Rising Thunder game

The game appears to be currently in a pre-launch condition. You may have discovered a bug that should be reported to the developers under the testing agreement you have with them. It appears this game is now public alpha.

You should report the problem on the Rising Thunder Bugs forum.

Further to your comments that this error appears with multiple programs.

Various forums suggest an array of potential solutions. I'll summarise them here for you.

• Run chkdsk on your primary drive. Run the command prompt as administrator and enter chkdsk there. Source
    • Run the faulting program as administrator.
    • Run it in compatibility mode for Windows XP.
    • Reinstall the C++ redistributables (I know you said you had done this but you might have missed one). Source

Some sites suggest downloading DLL files from weird sites, I wouldn't recommend that at all.

Burgi, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Rise Of Legends not launching/opening - Similar Threads - Rise Legends launching

2. Please for the love of god bring back Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please for the love of god bring back Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends: It's one of the best older rts ever made and it's impossible to buy. Either you buy a used copy or somehow figure out how to illegally download it online.You don't even need to remaster it. Just port it to steam and gog so people can actually play the game....
  3. Please for the love of god bring back Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please for the love of god bring back Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends: It's one of the best older rts ever made and it's impossible to buy. Either you buy a used copy or somehow figure out how to illegally download it online.You don't even need to remaster it. Just port it to steam and gog so people can actually play the game....
  4. Monster Hunter Rise is not launching or crashing on launch on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Monster Hunter Rise is not launching or crashing on launch on Windows PC: [ATTACH]Monster Hunter Rise is a new game that is becoming quite popular. But like most games, this one too has its share of issues. Some users are reporting that the game is not launching, or that it crashes immediately after launching. If you are facing this issue, then...
  5. Apex Legend won’t launch on PC

in Windows 10 News
    Apex Legend won’t launch on PC: [ATTACH]If Apex Legend won’t open on PC then you have come to the right place, in this article, we will be seeing how to fix this issue and make Apex Legend start and run normally on your Windows 11/10 computer. Why won’t Apex Legend open on PC? There are multiple reasons why...
  6. The rise of DuckDuckGo

in Browsers and Email
    The rise of DuckDuckGo: The rise of DuckDuckGo because of people doesn't want being tracking online. I still prefer Google what do you think guys? 184186
  7. BSOD When Opening Apex Legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD When Opening Apex Legends: Hey everyone, Dealing with a bit of an annoying issue lately. Within the last month when I open Apex Legends on my pc it gives be a blue screen. Weird thing is that it doesn't happen every time. It only occurs about once every 3-4 times I start the game Tried updating...
  8. Error: 0xc0000005, when launching League of Legends

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error: 0xc0000005, when launching League of Legends: Hello, I have problem it was work before 12 hr and now keep give this error i try remove it and download it again but give same problem [ATTACH] ***Original title: Error 0xc0000005***...
  9. Age of Empires II HD: Rise of the Rajas Launches Today!

in Windows 10 News
    Age of Empires II HD: Rise of the Rajas Launches Today!: jDT4fEgRjM4 With much excitement, I am proud to announce Age of Empires II HD: Rise of the Rajas. Rise of the Rajas brings the series to new territories in the dense Jungles and azure seas of Southeast Asia. The results of this team’s efforts have been stunning, and...
  10. Dead Rising 4 Launch Trailer is Here

in Windows 10 News
    Dead Rising 4 Launch Trailer is Here: ka0DD-C6iMw We’re just four days away from the December 6 worldwide launch of Dead Rising 4, available on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC, and to whet your appetite, we debuted the official Dead Rising 4 launch trailer last night at The Game Awards 2016. Featuring a blend of...