Windows 10: Rise of Nations Windows 10: You do not have permission to access multiplayer services

Discus and support Rise of Nations Windows 10: You do not have permission to access multiplayer services in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Ok, this has been posted many times and the answers being posted are not sufficient. I bought this game two copies when it came out on the Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EyelashViper, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Rise of Nations Windows 10: You do not have permission to access multiplayer services

Ok, this has been posted many times and the answers being posted are not sufficient. I bought this game two copies when it came out on the Windows Store and was unable to start a multiplayer game I got the error in the Subject of this post on both PCs using different accounts. I figured it was a bug that would be fixed so I've been patient but I just tried again and it still does not work. Very frustrating.

Please do NOT tell me to check my XBox profile settings under Safety. I've read the previous posts. Under "Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety", EVERYTHING is set to "ALLOW".

Also, I'm an adult, an administrator, and a windows developer.

Please help. The game is useless without multiplayer. Also, I don't care about playing on XBox or cross platform - I'm trying to run a multiplayer game between Windows 10 PCs.

Also, this is a great example of a useless error message. Your developers should know that a good error dialog also includes the reason for the error and/or steps required to address the problem. Think of the time saved in responding to forum posts :-

:)

EyelashViper, Oct 17, 2020

2. Rise of Nations Multiplayers

This is driving me nuts. I purchased and downloaded Rise of Nations Extended Version on a PC with Windows 10. I can play the game fine, but for some reason, I cannot figure out the Multiplayer mode. Everytime I click on Multiplayer, I get the following
    message: “You do not have permission to access multiplayer services”. Please help!

Chady Daddy 1, Oct 17, 2020
  3. Djguiskis Win User
    Rise of Nations multiplayer

Hi, i just got Rise of nations extended edition from the windows store.

When i want to go to multiplayer it displays a messages that says that i dont have permission to play multiplayer.

I checked on my security profile and when to windows 10 and allow multiplayer and still doesnt work

can you help me?

Djguiskis, Oct 17, 2020
  4. Rise of Nations Windows 10: You do not have permission to access multiplayer services

Unable to access multiplayer services in Rise of Nations

I am looking to play a strategy game to learn to aggressively expand my territory, however I am told I do not have access to multiplayer services in the game Rise of Nations?

I already confirmed that my account settings allow for me to join multiplayer games, and am able to do so in another title Sea of Thieves.

Please advise?

BloodzCrypz, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

Rise of Nations Windows 10: You do not have permission to access multiplayer services

1. Rise of Nations Windows 10: You do not have permission to access multiplayer services - Similar Threads - Rise Nations permission

2. Rise of Nations Extended Edition - Multiplayer - Unable to connect to online services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rise of Nations Extended Edition - Multiplayer - Unable to connect to online services: When I click on "Multiplayer Game" I am getting "Unable to connect to online services" error as shown in below image. I checked Firewall, Network Connectivity, Multiple re-install, Cache clear up, etc. The XBOX Networking is also able to connect successfully with NAT Type =...
  3. Rise of Nations Extended Edition - Multiplayer - Unable to connect to online services

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Rise of Nations Extended Edition - Multiplayer - Unable to connect to online services: When I click on "Multiplayer Game" I am getting "Unable to connect to online services" error as shown in below image. I checked Firewall, Network Connectivity, Multiple re-install, Cache clear up, etc. The XBOX Networking is also able to connect successfully with NAT Type =...
  4. Rise of Nations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rise of Nations: Why is the World Conquest option missing? Will it be restored. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rise-of-nations/2e417ccb-d6c2-4266-8817-5f5a37a0a7f3
  5. Unable to access multiplayer services in Rise of Nations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to access multiplayer services in Rise of Nations: I am looking to play a strategy game to learn to aggressively expand my territory, however I am told I do not have access to multiplayer services in the game Rise of Nations? I already confirmed that my account settings allow for me to join multiplayer games, and am able to...
  6. Rise of Nations multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rise of Nations multiplayer: Hi, i just got Rise of nations extended edition from the windows store. When i want to go to multiplayer it displays a messages that says that i dont have permission to play multiplayer. I checked on my security profile and when to windows 10 and allow multiplayer and...
  7. Rise of Nations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rise of Nations: Is there a way to run rise of nations on windows 10? if so what do i need to do? Thank You https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rise-of-nations/80608960-7d94-4ce1-8d88-7b4957418f9b
  8. Rise of Nations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rise of Nations: I'm no longer able to save the game when playing Rise of Nations on Windows 10. I get the message "Unable to save game, Cloud Storage is full". I can't find any place to change the setting to save to my local drive....
  9. Rise of Nations Extended edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rise of Nations Extended edition: Where in Rise of Nations do I tell it to save games on the local computer rather than to the cloud. I try to save now and it says the cloud server is full. I'd rather save to the computer than to the cloud, I only have it on this one computer. How do I save locally?...
  10. Rise of Nations on W10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rise of Nations on W10: I used to play this game on W8.1, but since installing W10, I get a message about "MSXML4", what does this mean and how can I play the game?. 21627