Windows 10: Rise of Nations

Discus and support Rise of Nations in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm no longer able to save the game when playing Rise of Nations on Windows 10. I get the message "Unable to save game, Cloud Storage is full". I can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tuneless Claw, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Rise of Nations

I'm no longer able to save the game when playing Rise of Nations on Windows 10. I get the message "Unable to save game, Cloud Storage is full". I can't find any place to change the setting to save to my local drive.

:)

Tuneless Claw, Jan 11, 2019

2. Rise of nations

I have downloaded the CD version of Rise of Nations and when I try to play the game it tells me that I need admin privileges and will not play I have try everything I can thing of to get the game to work but it will not any suggestion's on this issue

clinton newman, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Lyron Tra Win User
    Rise of Nations stopped working

We highly suggest you do a recovery option on your computer to a specific time that the Rise of nation is working.

Regards.

Lyron Tra, Jan 11, 2019
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Rise of Nations

Rise of Nations Extended Version

Hi Salem44,

Normally, you should be able to play Rise of Nation: Extended Edition with your friends if you're connected through LAN connection. For us to better assist you, kindly provide us the following information below:

• Can you tell us if you signed in your Xbox accounts on both computers when playing the game?
    • Have you checked if your Windows 10 computer is updated?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Ariel Acu, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

Rise of Nations

1. Rise of Nations - Similar Threads - Rise Nations

2. Can't get Rise of the Tomb Raider with Xbox Game Pass

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't get Rise of the Tomb Raider with Xbox Game Pass: I have Xbox Game Pass. I use it on my computer. Rise of the Tomb Raider is on the list of all the Xbox Game Pass games but when I go onto the Microsoft Store it says that I have to buy it even though I have Xbox Game Pass and Rise of the Tomb Raider is on the list. Other...
  3. Volume Rising to Max & Staying ??

in Windows 10 Customization
    Volume Rising to Max & Staying ??: I recently updated my Windows 10 from 105 something to 162 something, everything was alright until a few moments ago where I see the upper left volume bar at max? and when I try to put it down from there & the bottom at the taskbar as well, it seems to raise up back to max...
  4. no option for refund on a dead rising 4 windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no option for refund on a dead rising 4 windows 10: i bought dead rising 4 for win 10 but the game does not run as planed other digital purchases have a refund option but not this i need to get a refund. Order details Order number 3975358348 December 26, 2018 Payment method PayPal (*** Email address is removed for privacy...
  5. Firefox Hardware Report: Windows 10 on rise as Windows 7 is trending down

in Windows 10 News
    Firefox Hardware Report: Windows 10 on rise as Windows 7 is trending down: Back in 2016, Mozilla launched its Hardware Report. In the report, the non-profit organization details the type of hardware Firefox clients are using. Firefox hardware report is transparent and public, and anyone can access it. The non-sensitive data that Mozilla collected...
  6. Laptop Shuts down due to CPU Temeprature rise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Shuts down due to CPU Temeprature rise: Dear all, recently i have upgraded my laptop (Acer Aspire 5740G) with a Kingston A400 480GB SSD. I have installed Windows 10 Proffesional version 1803 with all MS updates. I have installed the following Game Dishonored GOTY and when i start the game after a while my CPU...
  7. Denuvo on Rise of the Tomb Raider?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Denuvo on Rise of the Tomb Raider?: I cannot find an official answer to the question of whether or not the Windows Store version of Rise of the Tomb Raider has Denuvo. If anyone has a link to the official documentation regarding Denuvo and the Windows Store version of Rise of the Tomb Raider, please share it...
  8. Rise of Nations Extended edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rise of Nations Extended edition: Where in Rise of Nations do I tell it to save games on the local computer rather than to the cloud. I try to save now and it says the cloud server is full. I'd rather save to the computer than to the cloud, I only have it on this one computer. How do I save locally?...
  9. Rise of Nations on W10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rise of Nations on W10: I used to play this game on W8.1, but since installing W10, I get a message about "MSXML4", what does this mean and how can I play the game?. 21627
  10. Rise of Nations: Extended Edition Available Now on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Rise of Nations: Extended Edition Available Now on Windows 10: [img] Calling all Real Time Strategy (RTS) fans! You might remember that last month, we announced that Rise of Nations: Extended Edition would be arriving to the Windows Store, for a special price and with features like cross-network play with Steam! That day has come —...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Rise of Nations cloud storage full problem

2. rise of nations cloud storage full